Tasteless Profanity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Oh how I love it.... Sometimes, swear words just lose all meaning when used out of context wink

Darth_Veav
**** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ********** Go to **** ******

bardock
**** that shit you pussy

Kosta
GO ****** and **** while ****** You ****ing *** eat **** and ****** while I ***** *** ******** *** **** ********** ******* * ********* ****** **** ***** **** razberry! mad

Tired Hiker
I don't get it. huh

Kosta
Look closer, Preston... closer....

Coldfire
Originally posted by Kosta
Look closer, Preston... closer....
stick out tongue

CherryTopper
F@#$ You B!%(^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.