I'm Working With Madonna's 5th Cousin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
No lie. I had orientation tonight at Hollywood Video, and towards the end, we were doing some data entry up front. I caught a glimpse at what Alissa, the new gal, had entered and noticed her last name was Ciccione. Jokingly, I asked "Isn't that Madonna's actual last name?" to which she said yes, and I followed up asking "Any relation?"..and again, totally joking, and she said she was actually a 5th cousin, once removed.."but no money, so it doesn't mean much to me." laughing out loud

Classic. So, yeah, I'm working with one of Madonna's relatives.

forumcrew
maybe she will have a desperate need for a flick and come to her cousin for help?

Hulk Power
Wow that's interesting. Though what does it mean when they're "removed?"

Kosta
The 7 degrees of seperation is an amazing thing.

Leo.M
has she even meet her?

Spelljammer
Wouldn't 5th lover..
That night..
Be more accurate?

CherryTopper
I feel bad for you no

GCG
hang on ;

Isnt 'Ciccone' the real name ?

cause Ciccione actually means fat ass in Italian.....

thought you should know Cine, as to avoid any situations

Alpha Centauri
First thing I'd say is "Hah! Boy, you must be ashamed!"

-AC

Acherontia
I'm dating My 23rd Cousin.

My perants Are 23rd Cousins.

Anybody is Everybody's 23rd cousin or less.

TOH
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
No lie. I had orientation tonight at Hollywood Video, and towards the end, we were doing some data entry up front. I caught a glimpse at what Alissa, the new gal, had entered and noticed her last name was Ciccione. Jokingly, I asked "Isn't that Madonna's actual last name?" to which she said yes, and I followed up asking "Any relation?"..and again, totally joking, and she said she was actually a 5th cousin, once removed.."but no money, so it doesn't mean much to me." laughing out loud

Classic. So, yeah, I'm working with one of Madonna's relatives.
Who? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.