Geese vs Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
The two badasses of fighting games. The big bad guys.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/geese-nbc.gif
Geese Howard

vs

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/vega.gif
Master Bison

I have my theories, but I'll wait till this one gets some posts.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
The two badasses of fighting games. The big bad guys.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/geese-nbc.gif
Geese Howard

vs

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/vega.gif
Master Bison

I have my theories, but I'll wait till this one gets some posts.

I am not sure...it depends if Geese will be able to handle Bison's Pyscho Power.

Onikirimaru
Id say Geese. I cant put my finger on an exact instance where I can say "See, Geese is better than Bison" but I always thought Geese was on the level of Akuma or the higher etichilons of the fighting chars. I think, in his youth, Geese was like Ryu, or Terry, but his quest for strength turned him bitter over the years. He always seemed like a deep character, whose skill spoke volumes to me.

Or you could just say Im too much of a fanboy for fatal fury.

This is a real good fight, both equal in my eyes, I want to say Geese wins, but I cant really back it up y'know. Geese seems more straight up skilled in hand to hand, but Bison's psycho power can make up the difference. I see it happening like this. Maybe Bison will do his mind games, teleporting etc cheap shots, until Geese goes all zen with his training. Closes his eyes, extends his feelings, uses the force, whatever. He stalemates Bison, and Bison decides to "Fight you on your own level!" and thats where Geese can get a win. But like I said, its a tough call, and I cant really back my decision up with cold hard facts (which is difficult to do in this genre anyway)

I will say that if Bison wants to hang with Geese, he needs to bring his A-game, Im talking Shin levels in the later games. The early bisons = not impressive.

Darkstorm Zero
I like your style Onikirimaru. and I will drop you a hint of Geese in his A-Game.

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special's version of Geese (A.K.A. Nightmare geese) was one of the toughest fighting game bosses I have ever played. Bison's Shin variants can hang with him, but this version of Geese was so fricken cheap.... Reppukens that eat any other projectiles, Blitzen speed and damage means that even Shin Bison would have to rely on supers....

Onikirimaru
See, I knew about Nightmare Geese, but I didnt remember which game it was from, and I didnt want to embarass myself by misqouting the game.

Sonic x 20
Bison also has the Pyscho Drive which gives him Great Power. Both Geese and Bison seem to come back alot after they are defeated. This is a Great battle because I always find these two Equal to each other since they are the main boss in their own world.

EvilCap America
Ill go with Geese bering a REAL immortal will last longer than Bisons Psycho Drive in the long run

Tha C-Master
Yea geese, although he always seemed corny to me...

Darkstorm Zero
In the end, I'd say Bison... Bison's Psycho power by and of itself is immortal. And his moves will eventually overecome Geese, I mean seriously Geese didn't become that much stronger when he got the Qin Scrolls, but Bison sure as shit became a whole new man when he got the Psycho Drive.

Onikirimaru
I dont think immortality will come into play here. You dont gotta kill someone to beat'em.

Darkstorm Zero
True, just making a point

Sonic x 20
Like Bison said, as long as he has the Psycho Drive, he is INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Darkstorm Zero
Well, that was proven wrong, Akuma killed him while the Psycho Drive was active... stick out tongue

Deus Ex
You know, I haven't played an SF game since SF Alpha III (Which I thought was the best so far)

Where can I find out just what has happened with the series?

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, not much has happened in the cannon timeline since Alpha 3 and SF3 3rd strike.

The latest SF solo game was EX3 for the PS2, other than that there have been the whole horde of Capcom vs SNK games and the Capcom Fighters Evolution spoof game.

There have been talks of SF4, but development and release dtates havn't even been set yet

Deus Ex
Ah, gotcha. Anything that compared with Alpha III?

Darkstorm Zero
SF3 3rd Strike was better to play, but the stories and choices of charaacters where definitely better in Alpha 3.

If your playing just for the sake of playing, the get Capcom vs SNK 2 or SNK vs Capcom: Chaos, the choice of characters is comparable to Alpha 3 and gameplay is very good.

Deus Ex
Which of those two if I had to pick?

Darkstorm Zero
I have both...

If I had to pick one, then it'll depend on what you'r looking for.

For variety in your characters and customizability, go for Capcom vs SNK 2.

For the cool looking SNK sprites and some very cool sidestory action, go for SVC: Chaos.

Both games have a pretty good degree of playability so it's really up to you.

Deus Ex
Thanks again. I appreciate it.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Bison also has the Pyscho Drive which gives him Great Power. Both Geese and Bison seem to come back alot after they are defeated. This is a Great battle because I always find these two Equal to each other since they are the main boss in their own world.

I find your posts to be amalgamates of other peoples post

SaTsuJiN
I know geese's orichi power gives him the ability to self-resurrect.. which is why he came back after falling off a building and being legally pronounced dead

dunno about bisons psychopower though

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I know geese's orichi power gives him the ability to self-resurrect.. which is why he came back after falling off a building and being legally pronounced dead

dunno about bisons psychopower though

Sorry Satsujin, Geese never posessed any of the Orochi power at any time, Rugal's ressurection capability came from Orochi power, but Geese's hame from the power he learned from the Qin scrolls.

id369
Ill go with Geese.
Then man masterd 3 diff types of martial arts.

For Examples his Supers....
Hakyokusayken . - Rageing/Raising Storm. Prob from Terrys Master.
Kabujestu - Holly Gates...Learned from Marys Father.
Kyokogen Ryu - Deadly Rave.....Learned From Ryo in AOF 2 just by observing.

Im not sure about the Qin scrols. I think it went one amplified its power. the other Rejuvinated, and the final granted Imortallity. If you read all three Nothing would stand in your way.

I think he only read the first two. but Im not completely sure.

dvampire
If it's the strongest incarnation of both of them, then Bison wins this for sure.

id369
Nightmare Geese was harder to beat than Shin Bison.

shin_remy
Shin BISON is better then geese it will be A LONG BATLE but Bison will overmatch him

reason : PSYCHOOOOO CRUSHAAAAAA

wel the fact is that bison uses his teleport geese stands no change, but if he focus a lot and uses a lot of counterattacks and bison knows that he has to use something else and he'' fights on his own level'' then they will fight as eqeal but after that he will fall for the

PSYCHOOOOOOO CRUSSHAAAAAAAA

HEHE smile

Gouki
shin_remy-Why do you always seem to go with the Capcom characters in contrast to other ones from different games?
I always see you saying that Capcom will win over pretty much anything it goes against(Except Dragon-Ball-Z).

shin_remy
yes and no

the point is indd that nothing can beat sf except dbz and snk is equal to sf.

snk loses my respect butt they have awsome characters, original ones!!

story line of kyo and iori is riiped of ryu and ken like it or not! Bison's psycho power will do wel against geese

look

kyo vs ryu --->> ryu
Iori vs Ken --->> Ken
Terry vs Ken --->> Terry
Mai vs Chun Li --->> Chun Li
Rugal vs Akuma --->> Akuma
Mr Karate vs Akuma --->> Akuma
Joe vs Sagat --->> Sagat
Bison vs Geese --->> Bison
Guile vs Terry --->> Terry

i play both games, i know what their potential is, and what the lvl is but people are overreacting to mutch.

Gouki
Only person from SNK won the matches you mentioned.

id369
Gameplay in both crossovers Geese. (dont argue unless you want to catch a Raging Storm up your ass)

Plot Line
Gesse -
More bad ass
More moves
Masterd Sevral styles
And Nightmare or Qin Scrools Geese>>>>any version of Bison/Vega. Both plotline and gameplay.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Sorry Satsujin, Geese never posessed any of the Orochi power at any time, Rugal's ressurection capability came from Orochi power, but Geese's hame from the power he learned from the Qin scrolls. umkay, so then why does rock howard automatically have purple flames?.. he didnt read any scrolls ..
purple flame denotes orochi power, doesnt it?

id369
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
umkay, so then why does rock howard automatically have purple flames?.. he didnt read any scrolls ..
purple flame denotes orochi power, doesnt it?

No thats violent wave technique (anime)

Or inhearted Renpuken and Raging storm techs possilby from Hakkyokuseiken (FF)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/01/GEESESVC2.JPG/800px-GEESESVC2.JPG

id369
Geese is 52 years old and has mastered several moves and added its own style

Raging Storm - Kyokugenryu - from Master Tung Fu Rue
Deadly Rave - Hakkyokuseiken - from Master Takuma Sakazaki
Holy Gates - Kobojutsu - from Master Toji Sakata

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/71/GHoward.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.