Ultron runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two days prep for every fighter. 1 day of rest. How far does he go

Batman and Spider-Man

Deathstroke and Sabretooth

Cable and Wolverine

Thing and She Hulk

Iron Man and Vision

Superman

Juggernaut

MERCILOUS
Victory for Ultron. Supes Speed might be trouble but Ultron's a smart cookie and will probably disintegrator ray him to death. And Ultrons had mind affecting weaponry before so Juggs is out too.

Draco69
Or Superman will his X-ray vision, identify what Ultron can exactly is and can do, and avoid all of his attacks until he bludgeons Ultron with enough force to crack something within.

Like Wonder-Man has. On several occasions.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Draco69
Or Superman will his X-ray vision, identify what Ultron can exactly is and can do, and avoid all of his attacks until he bludgeons Ultron with enough force to crack something within.

Several occassions? WM getting whipped with the whole of the Avengers is WM cracking Ultron on several occassions? And of course Ultron would just sit there not making any analysis of his own, it's not like he has supercomputer intellegence or has ever shown the ability make highly sophisticated plans.

Piedmon
I think he makes it up to Superman.

DC heroes are just absurdly overpowered to the nth factor of geigh.

MERCILOUS
Yeah, I'm not sure I beleive everything I say in this thread but Juggs should be below Supes for sure.

golem370
They said Ultron could withstand a 100 megaton Atomic Bomb

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Victory for Ultron. Supes Speed might be trouble but Ultron's a smart cookie and will probably disintegrator ray him to death. And Ultrons had mind affecting weaponry before so Juggs is out too.

Supes Laughs at disintegration beams.

joesha28
It stops with Superman unless Ultron comes up with many many Ultrons.

superman302
Juggernaut should be before Supes, and if supes can take an omega beam im sure he can take whatever Ultron hits him with.

willRules
Ultron gets to juggernaut, beats him then overheats and shuts down, he is then destroyed by jubilee!!

Solidus Snake
since theres prep, bats uses the phantomzone projector and wins.

newjak86
The prep thing brings an interesting question what would Juggs do for prep. Sit there and watch TV drink beer thats what I think anyone else think of anything he would do.
Plus Juggs puts up his shield and walk right through Ultron.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Draco69

the thing is ultron is from marvel meaning some of his innards or workings are not that of dc so supes may not identify some of the stuff in ultron or how it works.

long pig
Originally posted by superman302
Juggernaut should be before Supes, and if supes can take an omega beam im sure he can take whatever Ultron hits him with.
For ****s sake superfanboys, the omega beams = SHIT nowadays, it's nothing, notta, zip to be proud of.

Being hit by the OB is as about as bad as being hit by a friggin stun gun it's been depowered that much. Stop using superman's feats against uber low powered characters and pretending they're a big deal.

Batman beat Darkseid ffs.

.............heh

Anyways, could Superman even use x-ray vision against Ultron? If he can't see through lead then he def can't see through Adamantium.

Solidus Snake
he cant see through lead because of its ability to react with radioactive particles, not because of its density per se, cause supes can see through things more dense than lead.

he can probably see through adamantium if he tried

long pig
Lead reacts differently than other metals to radioactive particles?

I was always under the assumption it was due to it's density.

What has Superman looked through that was more dense than lead?

long pig
On the "Correcting Misconceptions About Superman's Powers"

"Lead, being dense, has a field so dense that less-dense fields behind it are hard to distinguish. Gold has the same effect. But since people do not commonly use gold as shielding, it has not been written about."

It says it's all to do with density, and adamantium is way more dense, so Superman couldn't see through it. He also can't see through gold.

Wynndar
no...its because lead absorbs radiation in the higher end of the EM spectrum...cadmium does it too but to a higher degree. Superman shouldn't be able to see through that either. (Cadmium is used in nuclear reactors to absorb the ambient neutrons radiated by Uranium 238)

Solidus Snake
supes has seen through mountain ranges and miles underground but he cant see through a 1/4 inch of lead? yea right

long pig
I just read it off the site, man. Don't shoot the messenger.

It means that Superman doesn't have TRUE x-ray vision.

i.e here
Superman's eyes emit x-rays, which he uses to see with? That's not how x-rays work. They require a source that aims the x-rays toward the receiving end, whether it be eyes or photographic film. No, Superman's vision involves sensing energy fields that have hitherto been unidentified by human science. These energy fields surround and pervade all forms of matter, varying by density and vibratory rate, according to the density and composition of the object. In other words, Superman is seeing the subtle energy fields involved in the inter-transformation of energy into matter. His ability to distinguish those fields depends upon the "signal-to-noise ratio" between any object he is sensing and any intervening objects. Lead, being dense, has a field so dense that less-dense fields behind it are hard to distinguish.

Juntai
Batman didn't beat Darkseid.. he outsmarted him with all sorts of plot devices while Superman, Wonderwoman and Barda assaulted his kingdom. When it came to the actual fight, Motherbox, New God Armor, and all, he got his ass stomped hark0re.

And if that were the case, why would Lex have built Metropolis' underground passages, repair tunnels, subways and sewer system and all of his own buildings be lined with lead when regular Steel would work just fine, since it's much more dense...

It's like the other guy said, it's about the radiation, it's the same reason they keep kryptonite in lead boxes.

long pig
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman didn't beat Darkseid.. he outsmarted him with all sorts of plot devices while Superman, Wonderwoman and Barda assaulted his kingdom. When it came to the actual fight, Motherbox, New God Armor, and all, he got his ass stomped hark0re.

And if that were the case, why would Lex have built Metropolis' underground passages, repair tunnels, subways and sewer system and all of his own buildings be lined with lead when regular Steel would work just fine, since it's much more dense...

It's like the other guy said, it's about the radiation, it's the same reason they keep kryptonite in lead boxes.

Yeah, but seriously....listen to what you're saying. Batman outsmarted Darkseid???? Nooooooo Not happening. Nooooope.

Darkseid makes Reed Richards look like he rides the short bus in comparison.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
supes has seen through mountain ranges and miles underground but he cant see through a 1/4 inch of lead? yea right

Well if the reason he can't see through lead is density rather than radiation then....*shrug*....that just doesnt make sense...I'll leave that one for the writers to explain.

long pig
Comic Book science, probably.

Same reason that if Superman can actually excape the gravity pull of the Sun, he could lift the earth with ease.

Doesn't match up.

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
Yeah, but seriously....listen to what you're saying. Batman outsmarted Darkseid???? Nooooooo Not happening. Nooooope.

Darkseid makes Reed Richards look like he rides the short bus in comparison. I wasn't saying it was logical, I was saying it's what happened as opposed to the illusion you were leading into... trying to make it sound like Batman kicked his ass. e.g;Darkseid is nothing even batman beat him bla bla. When Batman only got stomped the whole fight, he had no offensive.

Fanboy
I really don't see Ultron doing anything to Superman. I remember in secret wars where Hulk got his ankle broken by a laser from Ultron but those could be some other kind of stuff. But seriously I think Superman can take down Ultron and I don't really think this Disisnegrator beams would not do much.

golem370
Pic

LGodamus
superman stomps ultrons adamantium coated hiney

golem370
Thats Thor Scarlet Witch Vision and Captain America under Ultron.

Beyonder
Originally posted by LGodamus
superman stomps ultrons adamantium coated hiney

I agree, Superman and Wonder Man stomp...oh wait, it's JUST Superman?

Ultron wins. He's wrecked both Thor and Wonder Man at the same time.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
Comic Book science, probably.

Same reason that if Superman can actually excape the gravity pull of the Sun, he could lift the earth with ease.

Doesn't match up.

But at peak power supes can push the earth from one side of the universe to the other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.