Hulk vs Spider-Man scans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cameron Scott
Can be found here thanks to Jimmy Sama: http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=39391&threadid=546526

Looks like the Hulk's been jobbing, from Titannus, Dormammu(no shame), and now this. I guess the Marvel staff have found materials of DevilHulk and just doing to piss him off lol .

And Snake vs Cement Truck

jgiant
That is the biggest load of sh!t, almost as bad as bats vs. hulk, that cement truck ko ing hulk made me want to throw up on my friends computer!

Scoobless
Hulk's a moron... get over it

but to be fair it did look like an early version of Hulk (judging by the art) and early Hulk wasn't quite so far above Spider-Man

who?-kid
Yeah I agree. Being a big Spider-Man fan, even I can admit that a real fight between SM and the Hulk won't be as easy for SM as we see in the comic. It wasn't a bad fight, and SM can beat Hulk, but not that way.

Must have been some depowered Hulk or so. Or do those class 15 punches really make the difference confused ?

Somehow I doubt it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.