Snape, the potions master is sweet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Fisto
Snape is like my favorite character aside from Lupin and Sirius, but serius is dead and....I think snape is still good...remember when dumbledoor was pleading to snape?He was asking Snape to kill him... he knew how hard it would be for snape to do this, so he had to beg him to do it...im bot sure why, but it was part of dumble door's plan>>>>leave what you think

zombieman
I agree, I think Dumbledore knew of the plot and the unbreakable vow Snape was forced into taking; and knew the only way to save snape and malfoy was to lay down his life.

The Phantom
Ok, there are threads for this. The Snape Appreciation(sp?) thread in the sub forum and the snape being innocent threads you can find all over here.

Raven Guardia
I agree, I have liked Snape since the start and I still support him all the way. I believe he is good. And he also rocks cool

jenniefoo08
Hmm.I never thought of it that way. I dunno.stupid me
Yeah, I think Snape's actually a good guy. I dunno why everyone keeps saying he's evil. It is very confusing though, but I'm hoping all the answers will be answered in the upcoming book.

I Love Snape
i think that snape is a good guy

Barker
Way to Bump.

And Your Sig Disturbs Me.

I Love Snape
Meh don't really care

Barker
Originally posted by I Love Snape
Meh don't really care
Hermione and McGonagall, Now That A Good Couple. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.