wat was your #1 anime show you watched?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Japanese_wolf52
mine was inuyasha

Japanese_wolf52
If everyone has a favorite anime then wat was the first show/magna you saw

JacopeX
hhhmmm...so many to choose from...

Movie_Geek_
The FIRST one was Sailor Moon.....that I do remember. I went way past that now though.

Zatch
Dragon Ball Z then to trigun then Cowboy Bebop. The very first three I ever watched.

YohAsakura101
My favorites are:
InuYasha
Shaman King
Tokyo MewMew

Dark_chan
my favorites are:
inuyasha
pita ten
dbz

King KAM
MOST of you people are pathetic anime fans who watch second rate shows, like code lyoko,inuyasha,and FMA.....

watch bebop,gungrave, and then tell me how it feels too see something that actually has content.

Zatch
Originally posted by King KAM
MOST of you people are pathetic anime fans who watch second rate shows, like code lyoko,inuyasha,and FMA.....

watch bebop,gungrave, and then tell me how it feels too see something that actually has content. well for your info I watch both of those two and if oyu hadn't noticed one of them were on my first saw lists so why dont you go on somewhere.

King KAM
Originally posted by Zatch
well for your info I watch both of those two and if oyu hadn't noticed one of them were on my first saw lists so why dont you go on somewhere. you name is zatch bell, why dont you stfu?

DemonXangelX
angel sanctuary

Zatch
you name is zatch bell, why dont you stfu? How about no. I wont stuff it. It isn't Zatch Bell. It is Zatch so get it strait. You seem to have a prblem with me.

Dark_chan

watch bebop,gungrave, and then tell me how it feels too see something that actually has content.
inuyasha isnt pathetic, you r. and btw bebop is an anime

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark_chan
inuyasha isnt pathetic, you r. and btw bebop is an anime
inuyahsha i poorly written and second rate,

and duh bebop is an anime

goth-taku
The first I ever watched was robotech. But What got me hooked to anime was Armatage III polymatrix. nd if wer listing faves, than Hellsing is me alltime fave.

Japanese_wolf52
HELLO. if their are like alot of people that say you like anime fan than wat show did you watch tomake you want to watch more

moogle_xenocide
wolfs rain,gundam wing,cowboy bebop and flcl

gundam wing is what got me into anime but the newer gundams aren't that good

Spelljammer
Use to be a big Dragonball fan. Exsept when it came time to watch GT. It was really as sucky as people claimed..

sailormoon
Sailor Moon! Hence my name! stick out tongue

DÆGGE
the first i watched was dragonball and its my FAVORITE

TPinaPimp
My favorites are: Furi Kuri, Bebop, and Trigun

P.S: I agree with whoever said Inuyasha sucks....

TwisterGameX
Bebop will always be the best, well and kenshin,bleach,gantz, and so on are good too.

Bardiel13
Gundam Wing was my gateway drug into Mecha Anime and, thus I got into Neon Genesis Evangelion. Both of those are my favorites.

Why must people be so elitist and hate so much? huh

DarkC
Dragonball Z and Gundam Wing.

Celestialgirl
FUSHIGI YUGI!!! I love this show, I cried so hard when some of the characters died! Especially Nuriko he was my favourite character. All my friends borrow it from me too! And just because no one watches anime you like doesn't mean it's not real anime. I'm more of a shojo type of gal anywayz!

GreenIsCool22
i like naruto, code lyoko, and teen titans

RogerRamjet
well it was "Heidi" back in the early 80s..that was the first anime i remember watching...deliberately? i don't know...big grin

nowadays it's "Bleach" very cool stuff...

GreenIsCool22
not really.. actually i have no clue wat ur talking about.

bushidorodent
TRIGUN,ONE PIECE AND ESCAFLONE "OLD SCHOOL"

Whiteclipse
robotech, years ago i laid eyes on the awesome mech from that show

Solo
Cowboy Bebop, neaver gets old, classy as hell that one is.

Comic Book
Bible black twin angels and lablue girl.

Japanese_wolf52
u all like anime but nune of u remember the first 1 u saw

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Japanese_wolf52
u all like anime but nune of u remember the first 1 u saw

The first one I ever saw was Akira when I was about 4 years old. I used to think the whole fleshy blob part was a sick, twisted childhood dream. That was, until I saw the movie 10 years later and recongnized the fleshy blob.

And to Greeniscool22: Sorry, Teen Titans isn't anime. stick out tongue

TPinaPimp
Originally posted by Game Over

0.o I seem to be the only one in this topic... who knows what you're talking about.... laughing out loud

Bardiel13
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
0.o I seem to be the only one in this topic... who knows what you're talking about.... laughing out loud

Now we all know what his favorite genre is!

older_than_13
The first ever that I watched was Akazukin Cha-Cha it was when I was 6 and the only episode I remembered was its ending...

But FUSHIGI YUGI got me into addiction!

_Sanctuary_
Ranma 1/2!

UberSorcerer
Samurai Pizza Cats(Its anime, just like CardCaptors, counted as a different show)

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by UberSorcerer
Samurai Pizza Cats(Its anime, just like CardCaptors, counted as a different show)

Man i remember watching that show, i thought it was the shit, i can only remember that the white cats name was speedy. I think.?

id369
Thunder Cats. - vary first anime show I had ever seen.

Sant Seiya- It wasnt till I watched Saint Seiya that I realized cartoon/anime was kinda diff. Also its my num 1 anime if you ask me.

Capt_Fantastic
Reign: The Conqueror

Lumenesca
Chrno Crusade

pnkmastr
well mine would of been fooly cooly but then i fond out they would only show 6 episodes of it.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Comic Book

lol one of the frst anime you saw was hentai....thats gold laughing

Hyuga Q
Well poke'mon before I knew what anime was (oh to be a smaller adolescent) but My first FAVORITE anime show was DEFINITELY dragonball Z. Then i moved on to shows like Yu Yu Hakusho, and G Gundam. Now my favorites are Yu Yu, DBZ, Fullmetal Alchemist- without a doubt one of the greatest anime out there, Spiral - GREATEST mystery anime there is, BLEACH of course, and NARUTO, and theres anime for me on the horizon in the form of Samurai Champloo.

supremthor
I dont watch anime becuse its Fuccs up everythung i only read there manga. like when i first saw the gantz anime i thought it was the shite untile i read the manga. the manga killed the anime ten times and over.

but ya so the only manga that i realy like at the moment are . no order

Gantz
Love monster
Kiseijuu = this manga is so Fuccing crazy i rec every body to read it.

you can read them all pluse i whole freaking lot more at www.stoptazmo.com

Darth Macabre
Read the DB Manga first, but G Gundam was the first anime.

GeneStarwind445
the first anime i ever saw was sailor moon but my favorite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho

Opaleye92
The first anime show i watched was full metal alchemist
My top 3 favs: Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
Inuyasha

boobsmagee
Originally posted by supremthor
I dont watch anime becuse its Fuccs up everythung i only read there manga. like when i first saw the gantz anime i thought it was the shite untile i read the manga. the manga killed the anime ten times and over.

but ya so the only manga that i realy like at the moment are . no order

Gantz
Love monster
Kiseijuu = this manga is so Fuccing crazy i rec every body to read it.

you can read them all pluse i whole freaking lot more at www.stoptazmo.com

i dont read manga yet, but its gotta be better than gantz the series,
and the first anime i saw, i htink was g gundam or else pokemon not sure lol, and my fav. anime hmmm....maybe rurouni kenshin, or yu yu hakasho or, endless waltz, idk, ANIME IS GOOD, most of the time

~nakagolover~
my first anime that i watched was sailor moon and well my fav is:........ cant deside lol the list is just too longsmile

ChakraStrings
My very first anime was probably Zoids.

HECK YES!

boobsmagee
zoids lol, suprisingly some actually still like it to date

Yoshiaki
Fate Stay/Night (Anime)
Shakugan no Shana (Anime)
Kimi ga nozomu Eien (Anime)
Elfen Lied!

not to be confused the the manga.

Bardock42
I liked Dragonball that was a decent one. And I kind of like Detective Conan. Not too much they could screw about it though.
Ranma 1/2 was pretty decent as well.

NINJ4_BL4D3
Samurai Pizza Cats................lol.................really it was Gundam but I saw Guyver before that

Reeses
One Piece, DBZ, Yuyu, then naruto oh and trigun was pretty good

spencerspider
i saw dbz first, then went off to others like inuyasha, naruto, yuyu

dark_drained
id have to say sailor moon when i was five but know mine is Trinity Blood and Inuyasha, others to but id rather not say today i am tired. and i bid you all good day!

sugarrogue
My faves, are:

Cardcaptors,
Ghost In The Shell,
Gundam Seed,
Gundam Seed Destany,
Witch Hunter Robin

animewatcher13
uh detective conan or something like that.

Bardock42
Detective Conan for me as well. Mos other Anime shows I watched were shit. Dragonball was alright. Naruto seems pretty sweet, but I never really watched it. And Ranma 1/2 was decent.

Belias Ashebane
My first and most favorite Anime I've watched would be Wolves rain.

leonheartmm
if by anime show, u mean series. then there are a few.

angel sanctuary
crono crusade
rurournin kenshin
saint seiya
raahxephone
cow boy bebop
flame of recca
full metal alchemist
inuyasha

jake hamoy
gundam seed destiny! kira rocks! strike freedom, launching!!!

Shaddy
I think it was Dragon Ball and Monster Ranger at the same time... wink wink

psychoticsango

jmcnasty
My first anime was the Dragonball Z (The World Strongest). After that movie I watched every episode of Dragonball, DBZ, and DBGT. I since watched a boat load of anime. My top five:

Dragonball
DBZ
Yu Yu Hakusho
Trigun
Sy-Cry-Ed

I am currently watching Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, and History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

My favorite sport anime's are Hajime No Ippo, Slamdunk, and Dear Boy's. I really recommend Hajime No Ippo for those who haven't seen it. It's hilarious!!!

soundtrack
i'm not gonna name all of them, but the one that i will mention since i just got a chance to sit down and watch this anime from start to finish is FMA. i was actually really suprised when i liked it b/c i had heard of it before and i had only seen a quick clip of it before and i guess i had came in on the wrong part (ed was getting angry b/c someone called him short or something) and i thought it was ridiculous. then i had caught the end of episode 8 and it really caught my eye and decided to download the show on the computer and watch it from start to finish. the story is amazing from start to finish and so is the idea of it. to be completely saticfied with the series, you have to watch the movie as well. and on a scale from 1 to 10, i give this show an 11.
Full Metal Alchemist is a definit fav of mine.

Shadow_King
The first anime i ever watched was Gundam Wing, and that would have to my favourite of all time.

BlaxicanHydra
Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and Dragon Ball Z.

whitewolfgurl
My absolute favorite was Wolf's Rain but now it Naruto. My others I watch every chance I get are:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Bleach
InuYasha
YuYu Hakusho
Case Closed
Trigun
Zoids
.hack//sign
Blood
Trinity Blood
One Piece
Shaman King

and many many more...

JacopeX
Ruroni Kenshin and DBZ

But I am always willing to watch anime I have never seen before. yes

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Dragonball. DBZ. Gundam Wing. The Guyver

Yuusuke
Tenchi Muyo was the first anime I ever got into. The first one I ever saw was probably Speed Racer...But right now, my favorite all time series is Yu Yu Hakusho ^^b

RaventheOnly
First i ever saw and actually understood was Outlaw Star. Technically transformers back in the day was maybe anime i'm not sure.

Yuusuke
Yeah those american attempts at anime are always pretty tough to consider if they're anime.. I think they call it Animerican or Americanime

Sai1
1st I saw would probably be like Voltron or Transformers.

KIRA_is_god
Hey does anyone remember that anime show like digimon or pokemon? Where this kid finds some pink animal with a green stripe on it's back, and when it rolls up into a ball it resembles some food so he names it after that snack. I know it might sound F#$% up but this was the very first anime i remember watching; but i can't for the life of me remember what it's called. Does anyone know, or am i just insane?

I am who I am
Dragon Ball Z, by a VERY LONG shot. After DBZ, I kinda drew outta anime. Not completely, but it wasn't as good as it use to be. Not even DBZ was as good I remembered.

cloud102
Robotech (used to stay up late just to watch it on KTEH) and Starblazers are classics for me. Naruto could have taken the top spot, but I didn't finish. Dragon Ball (first season) is my favorite of the bunch and I also loved Guyver.

Astner
I probably come by a lot of anime which I didn't notice, but Dragonball Z was the first I actually liked and watched through.

shane8874
Mine is DBZ and DB

Plus Trigun

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by I am who I am
Not even DBZ was as good I remembered.

I know how you feel. Mine was Fist Of The North Star.

cbk313
i have noticed that most of u have well known anime like bebop and inuasha no affence but there all great animes but what about the others such as Twelve Kingdoms, Blade of The Immortal, Strike, Bakemonogatari, Dennou Coil, Serial Experiments Lain, Or Heroic Ages? if u have heard of these or watched them then good for u but most of your answers i knew the anime its really kinda boring u know yawn

but oh well ok so i dont think this one is up there yet my apsolute fav is non other then EDEN OF THE EAST if you havent watched it yet you need to and i mean you NEED to

the first anime ive ever watched was probley sailor moon

marwash22
yu yu hakusho. not even close. that show was epic from start to finish.

dev10n
S-CRY-ED

Astner

amnesia
Thundercats, that was a anime wasn't it?

Allankles
Samurai Champloo, so far. If there's an anime series better, I don't know where it is.

ImmortalIronMan
Rurouni Kenshin imo.

Bro SMASH
Fist of the North Star. That will always be my #1 anime show.

Nemesis X
Bleach is my #1 Anime show.

RE: Blaxican
Robotech is the oldest that I remember, but my entire tv watching life from like 7-10 years old was spent watching Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Wars on Kron-4 or something, also DBZ.

mykke
First Anime I watched KNOWING it was anime was Ranma 1/2 still love that show. My current favorites include Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and Bleach.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.