Current Hercules vs. Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
The Prince of Power .... a guy who has proven his confidence against such powerful guys like Hulk, Juggernaut, Namor or Thor...

against.... the canadian behemoth

who wins this fight ?

i ll give it .. to Herc !

yahman
Sasquatch = High Level 6 E.G. Thing/Namor/Wonder Man

Mortal Herc = Low Level 7 E.G. Atlas/Ultimate Colossus/Abomination

Immortal Herc = High Level 7 E.G.Thor/Hulk/Galdiator

Herc wins smile

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
easily a win for sasquatch. hes too powerful for the hercster

olympian
Current Sasquatch isent even stronger than the Thing.

Tguys got:

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/7863/biatch9zq.jpg

owned.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
classic sasquatch my son, and he is more than capable of going to to toe with herc

olympian
And where in the thread it says classic Sasquatch?

Classic Sas is capable of going toe to toe. Winning its another question.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
well he can win easy. herc is probably not even in the higher echelons of he 100 tonne club

olympian
Yeah but SamPson is.

beer

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
sampson is more hercs level.

olympian
SamPson is not a marvel character beer

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
sampson is as much in marvel as herc. only he is stronger

olympian
SamPson is not a marvel character.

You might be mistaken with SamSon wich is his name.

severance
your spelling does you prowd .. I mean proud

olympian
big grin

That was a good one.

snoopdogg
Current Sasquatch has a healing factor. A one dimensional guy like Herc is gonna have problems with him.

Sorry Olympian.

wolverine8888
herc more durable and also stronger. I think herc wins this and herc also more skill fighter. see if this was thor vs sas non of u would even think about saying sas because thor is so overated here. funny thing is herc and thor are equals

armandovalles
Herc wins. I completely agree with wolverine8888 here.

wolverine8888
thank u

Fanboy
Hercules would rip Sasquatch in half I gotta say he is not that stronge I think he really sucks.

King_Mungi
Classic Sasquatch would win, but current Sas base strength is 70 tons. However, he can get back to class 100 by giving into his animal side ; but by that time he probally would have already lost. Current Sas went toe to toe with current juggernaut

olympian I can't see your image

olympian
"Current Sasquatch has a healing factor. A one dimensional guy like Herc is gonna have problems with him."

Healing factor alone doesnt do it. Otherwise id give a win for Wolverine and Sabertooth in every match. He doesnt have the strenght currently to pull a win or even match him. Neither speed. Neither skills.

"One dimensional" is Luke Gage lite. Altho Herc and Thing among others can be consider as such compared with lets say Superman.

"Sorry Olympian."

Dont be. That was your opinion.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by olympian
"Current Sasquatch has a healing factor. A one dimensional guy like Herc is gonna have problems with him."

Healing factor alone doesnt do it. Otherwise id give a win for Wolverine and Sabertooth in every match. He doesnt have the strenght currently to pull a win or even match him. Neither speed. Neither skills.

"One dimensional" is Luke Gage lite. Altho Herc and Thing among others can be consider as such compared with lets say Superman.

"Sorry Olympian."

Dont be. That was your opinion.

He is actually probally faster than Hercules due to his animal side, and he has the skills, not as good as Herc mind you but still not a begineering in combat.

Otherwise I agree, current Sas would lose unless he got fuled with rage and gave into Tanaraq

olympian
I have doubts about the speed. Especially the combat speed part, even he isnt a slouch.

When he gets into Tanaraq he gets his classic strenght level? That would help to make him go toe to toe.

King_Mungi
I have doubts about the speed. Especially the combat speed part, even he isnt a slouch.

When he gets into Tanaraq he gets his classic strenght level? That would help to make him go toe to toe.

I'll try to post some scans, but he is indeed very fast. Not so fast Herc wouldn't be able to do anything, but faster than him.

Nope, if Tanaraq takes control he becomes greatly stronger than his classic strength. I have some scans in the Alpha Flight respect thread where Exiles Sasquatch got taken over by Tanaraq and was just unstopable.

olympian
Thanks, id appreciate the speed scans.

About Tanaraq, you are talking about the exiles version K_Mungi. That isent the 616 one. Same way that King Hyperion isent the same as 616 Hyperion.

After you mentioned it, i was with doubts because i know about the exiles version but was wondering if they did the same with regular Sas.

As far as i know he doesnt pull such an increase in the mainstrean universe.

wolverine8888
be sides the fact that exile sas is not the same one sas was barly able to take a bone claws wolverine who had no fighting skill and was just feral monster and sas had help from morph I think it was. so I dont see how exile sas is even that good she get destroy by herc

King_Mungi
Thanks, id appreciate the speed scans.

About Tanaraq, you are talking about the exiles version K_Mungi. That isent the 616 one. Same way that King Hyperion isent the same as 616 Hyperion.

After you mentioned it, i was with doubts because i know about the exiles version but was wondering if they did the same with regular Sas.

As far as i know he doesnt pull such an increase in the mainstrean universe.

It's the same, since 616 Tanaraq took control over Walter as well and his strength was increased. Snowbird killed him, by ripping out his heart and she did this by transforming into Tanaraq himself.

It's the same, since Walter and Heather gained Tanaraq the same way.

Originally posted by wolverine8888
be sides the fact that exile sas is not the same one sas was barly able to take a bone claws wolverine who had no fighting skill and was just feral monster and sas had help from morph I think it was. so I dont see how exile sas is even that good she get destroy by herc

You know why she had trouble with him?....that was her husband.

When she got serious, she killed him.

olympian
That depends if he was tapping into Tanaraq when that happened.

Tanaraq is a total beast.

Mungi, im going to post that Hulk_Wendigo_Sasquatch fight in some time. Also the page where Herc and Box toppled Galactus.

"It's the same, since 616 Tanaraq took control over Walter as well and his strength was increased. Snowbird killed him, by ripping out his heart and she did this by transforming into Tanaraq himself."

While the how he was that strong works in both universes, the exiles arent the mainstream. Magneto was killed there by King Hyperion. In the mainstream he is alive. In the mainstrean Sas can tap into Tanaraq. In the mainstrean since the event you described he hasent ben able to.

History events can be alike, but the "universes" arent the same. Kind of how Spiderman got his powers, that one never changes, let it be Exiles, 616 or ultimate.

wolverine8888
ya it was her husbanned but even after getitng serous it was still a huge battle she end up getting injuryed her self. also im not talken about when she killed her husband im talken about when she fought another feral wolverien from another time line that reminded her of her husband but he was even crazier and she had no pitty for him and it was still a huge battle and I think morhph at to jump in.

King_Mungi
That depends if he was tapping into Tanaraq when that happened.

Tanaraq is a total beast.

Mungi, im going to post that Hulk_Wendigo_Sasquatch fight in some time. Also the page where Herc and Box toppled Galactus.

He was trying to, he just got fueled with rage and Tanaraq took control. Really doesn't matter, I don't see it factoring in this fight unless Herc takes his damn time or something.

Nice, I would appreicate that. I don't have the Hulk & Sasquatch vs. Wendigo fight.

wolverine8888
I like sas he a cool character but herc will win

King_Mungi
ya it was her husbanned but even after getitng serous it was still a huge battle she end up getting injuryed her self. also im not talken about when she killed her husband im talken about when she fought another feral wolverien from another time line that reminded her of her husband but he was even crazier and she had no pitty for him and it was still a huge battle and I think morhph at to jump in.

Come on man, having to kill your husband weighed heavily on her mind. She was even remembering him when he was battling the other Wolverine and she was hurt. Don't matter how you draw it, when you have to find the man you loved and married having killed him, having to fight him not once but multiple times. It plays heavily on you. I have seen Wolverine's bone claws even cut metal so it doesn't suprize me she was hurt...even though Sasquatch is capable of taking armor peircing machine gun fire.

This is what happened:
"When the Vampire King scattered the Exiles with a chaos spell, Heather and Morph ended up in a reality right after Wolverine escaped from the Weapon X compound. They were tracked and attacked by Wolverine, and Heather got stabbed in the leg. She managed to knock Morph out and hide him from Logan, then confronted the version of her first love. Rather than fight him, she transformed to human and this calmed Wolverine. Luckily, she and Morph transferred to another reality just then, so Heather didn't have to fight Logan again. "

King_Mungi
I like sas he a cool character but herc will win

I agreed, current Sas is just not strong enough in his baseform

wolverine8888
oh interesting. i realy dislike most of the wolverines from alot of the other realities he always feral not beserker. I don't really read exile thou I never was a big fan

King_Mungi

"It's the same, since 616 Tanaraq took control over Walter as well and his strength was increased. Snowbird killed him, by ripping out his heart and she did this by transforming into Tanaraq himself."

While the how he was that strong works in both universes, the exiles arent the mainstream. Magneto was killed there by King Hyperion. In the mainstream he is alive. In the mainstrean Sas can tap into Tanaraq. In the mainstrean since the event you described he hasent ben able to.

History events can be alike, but the "universes" arent the same. Kind of how Spiderman got his powers, that one never changes, let it be Exiles, 616 or ultimate.

Missed this part

Tanaraq is seperate from 616 universe or the Exiles universe. They are in their own world "The Realm of the Great Beasts". Everything that happened to the 616 universe first with Walter, happened to Heather in the Exiles universe. In all the alternate universes the Great beasts are considered gods, who banished the Inuit gods from Earth. The reason why Tanaraq lost to Snowbird is she is a goddess who was created to beat the Great beats and transformed into Tanaraq killing him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.