The FO SHOW club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
I am keeping this alive for some of my homies

even though I suck at being ghetto cuz Ia m a girlie girl but my boyfreind and his freind made up the fo show club and you have to be as ghetto as hell I guess big grin

so please help out witht he FO SHOW CLUB

Raven Guardia
So do you want us to come in here and act Ghetto??

CherryTopper
yes, Fo show My N$$$$

bling bling beeotch

laughing out loud

Bun Bun
Wut up?? Get at me ppl sho sum love

nick1811
word, dis be ill

Bun Bun
Originally posted by nick1811
word, dis be ill
laughing out loud

Otaku
Yo homeboys.I need sum help,all my KMC brotha's get down.There's a shoot out outdoors y'all.Its the gamefaq quers!They want us turf yo!!

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Otaku
Yo homeboys.I need sum help,all my KMC brotha's get down.There's a shoot out outdoors y'all.Its the gamefaq quers!They want us turf yo!!
Strait? f*ck man lets go bust a cap in dem mutha's so dey donts forgets who dey dealin wit.

nick1811

what? huh

Otaku
what? huh

Shoot for ya lives!!! no expression

nick1811
Shoot for ya lives!!! no expression

aaah, you be trippin'

Otaku
aaah, you be trippin'

Naah.Its tha Gamefaq Queers who be trippin.They want us turff.Kill them brotha!!Fo show!!!

Bun Bun
aaah, you be trippin'
nah boo u be trippin u's not be around for a min and u's says i be trippin... shit.. ya needs a brain check.

BornToRule

nick1811
Ice cold killah smokin'

Pielover666
Originally posted by CherryTopper
yes, Fo show My N$$$$

bling bling beeotch

laughing out loud
It's "fa' sho'" and "Biatch"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.