JP-ites versus Scoob-ites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
They all meet on a neutral battlefield and all have a fighting style:
(Can Only up to 3)
ryu-style karate,kenpo, judo, western boxing, basic kung fu, straight-up nose bustin'streetfighting, jujitsu, tawkwondo, and japanes boxing.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yahman
(The Crowd Stand ) J.P J.P J.P J.P J.P J.P J.P J.P J.P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! Whoooooh big grin jump

newjak86
Originally posted by jplatinum
They all meet on a neutral battlefield and all have a fighting style:
(Can Only up to 3)
ryu-style karate,kenpo, judo, western boxing, basic kung fu, straight-up nose bustin'streetfighting, jujitsu, tawkwondo, and japanes boxing.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This a vs thread so who is fighting who.
Who are the JPites
Collosus17
Jinzin who
Who are the Scoobites
Long Pig

jinzin
we win...I mean...common we got me on this team...ME....

willRules
laughing out loud

long pig
I'm the only Scoobite?

HA! That's all we need! I'll kick everyones ass.

Viva la Scoobico!

jinzin
you're gonna get curbstomped long pig.

long pig
Please, what I lack in power I more than make up for in stupidity!

Bring it you baby holes!

jinzin
laughing out loud baby holes...I love that

colossus17
nothing stops JP nothing

long pig
Scoobalactus Prime with the kilt of truth and the haggis ring once slew a clone of JP.....

jinzin
pfffft...yeah with help from hkh... anyone could do that with HKH backin em up.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Whatever.
HKH was just there to document the beating, he didn't help.

You don't know anything about B.S v23#4444 do you?

jinzin
oooohhhhh THAT issue... I know what you're talkin about... that was an alternate reality man... that's not canon... that happened after the real JP bitchslapped scoobilactus prime into another dimension during the newjack crusades... the clone he beat was a creation of C17 from one of JP's hair strands that C17 had collected and put in his JP shrine... C17 wanted to absorb scoobilactus' powers so he could help JP during the crusades and sent that clone to go get scoobilactus..... that clone only had the power of a cut off piece of ONE strand of JP's hair.... ans scoob barely escaped with his life...that was no REAL JP...if it was there'd be a lot less scoobilactus in the BS uni.....nuff said.

seriously man, you need to keep up...I mean I know it's hard to do with all bajillion issues that come out per week but at least try...

long pig
laughing

colossus17
Originally posted by jinzin
oooohhhhh THAT issue... I know what you're talkin about... that was an alternate reality man... that's not canon... that happened after the real JP bitchslapped scoobilactus prime into another dimension during the newjack crusades... the clone he beat was a creation of C17 from one of JP's hair strands that C17 had collected and put in his JP shrine... C17 wanted to absorb scoobilactus' powers so he could help JP during the crusades and sent that clone to go get scoobilactus..... that clone only had the power of a cut off piece of ONE strand of JP's hair.... ans scoob barely escaped with his life...that was no REAL JP...if it was there'd be a lot less scoobilactus in the BS uni.....nuff said.

seriously man, you need to keep up...I mean I know it's hard to do with all bajillion issues that come out per week but at least try...

i have also absorbed master "dan" lately....

long pig
Originally posted by colossus17
Ew.

colossus17
Originally posted by long pig
Ew.

whistle

jinzin
Originally posted by colossus17

why? you know he's just going to hyper punch his way out of you... you had better not let JP know of this...our master will destroy us for such impudence...

jplatinum
I will take my revenge for the tournament.
Go JP-ites attack all.
Crush all.

Scoobless
the Scoob-ite defence is impenetrable

you will be destroyed

colossus17
Originally posted by Scoobless
the Scoob-ite defence is inpenetrable

you will be destroyed

i have 0.000045% of my master's power.beware.....

newjak86
Originally posted by TOAA
nothing stops JP nothing Excapt Newjak evil face

pr1983
Ok... whoa...

guys... what is the point of this thread... seriously... you arent sueprheroes...

suppose, could be worse, you could be jumping off rooftops with towels around your necks...

DigiMark007
*sigh*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.