Bullseye vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
No Prep

they fight in a D.I.Y store

Juntai
Nightwing can toe to toe with Deathstroke better than just about anybody. And Deathstroke can take down the JLA with a laser pointer a sword and an empty black bag.

willRules
BUMP

Piedmon
Bullseye. Daredevil can only dodge Bullseye because he sees where he's going to throw it. A normal human against Bullseye with any kind of object in his hands is screwed.

willRules
I agree but Nightwing has beaten better opponents...........

spetznaz
Originally posted by Piedmon
Bullseye. Daredevil can only dodge Bullseye because he sees where he's going to throw it. A normal human against Bullseye with any kind of object in his hands is screwed.

Normal human? Well, Batman did dodge one of Bullseye's projectiles (actually Bats threw a batarang at BE, which BE caught and then threw back at Bats .....and Bats ducked). This was in the DC versus Marvel series.
BullsEye was in absolute shock, since the only other person who has ever dodged anything from him was DD. Oh, and when Bats clocked BE out the last thing BE uttered was how Bats hits harder than DD.
Anyways, Batman could be said to be a normal human, yet he has trained his perceptions to where he can evade BE's attacks.
I'm not saying that NightWing can do the same, but some of these folks in Gotham are truly weird ....for normal humans.
Oh, and woe unto BullsEye if he ever decided to throw anything at BatGirl (Cassandra). She would simply pluck the projectile from the air and throw it back at him.

However, going back to NW vs BE, I honestly don't know who would win. I want to say NW, but he is not batman nor batgirl. Those two wouldn't even break a sweat taking down BullsEye, but NightWing might have to put in a night's work.

Metalmanx
I'm going with Bullseye. He's throw the pin back into an already thrown grenade. It was in the air, and he threw the pin into the slot, making it useless.

You can't beat that. BE wins with a toothpick.

Droopy
Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.