Aquaman VS. Immortal Hercules...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Aquaman gets his magic hand... sick

Hercules gets his Adamantine Mace...

Since Aquaman doesn't dry out anymore, the battlefield will be...Mexico...

No prep.

Debate.

yahman
I though Namor was the one who 'dried out' ?

Any way because I'm such a D.C. Fan-boy( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and i don't like Olympian ( wink ) I'll go for Aquaman.

armandovalles
Immortal Herc wins easily. In JLA/Avengers She-Hulk overpowered Aquaman, and that was before She-Hulk's power up, so she was still below Mortal Herc in terms of strength so it goes like this:

Immortal Herc > Current She-Hulk > Mortal Herc > Classic She-Hulk > Aquaman

Juntai
Aquaman did too, but it was usually irrelivent because it took much longer for him to do so.

Juntai
Originally posted by armandovalles
Immortal Herc wins easily. In JLA/Avengers She-Hulk overpowered Aquaman, and that was before She-Hulk's power up, so she was still below Mortal Herc in terms of strength so it goes like this:

Immortal Herc > Current She-Hulk > Mortal Herc > Classic She-Hulk > Aquaman That was also before Aquaman went and got a power upgrade of his own, including magic capabilities, to top off being one of the most powerful telepalths, and climbed up more of the physical ladder.

armandovalles
oh well i still say Aquaman loses, Herc is still definitely stronger, more durable, has more experience, more pride to fight for, and much better fighting skills. The only way Aquaman could win is if he keeps his distance from Herc and uses telepathy to put him down, but the one time i saw someone use telepathy on Herc he did pretty well fighting against it. (i think it was Jean in an Avengers/X-Men crossover or something like that)

Juntai
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/aquaman29.jpg

leonidas
where's that scan from?? great pic, jun. this would clearly be much more of a fight than i'd have thought.

armandovalles
its not a scan it's the cover to an Aquaman issue a few months back

leonidas
did aquaman actually beat supes?

olympian
"where's that scan from?? great pic, jun. this would clearly be much more of a fight than i'd have thought"

That wasent Superman in the book. It was MM.

"That was also before Aquaman went and got a power upgrade of his own, including magic capabilities, to top off being one of the most powerful telepalths, and climbed up more of the physical ladder."

I for one dont underrate Aquaman. Spiderman level the heck. (yes some still think this way). But physically hes not on a level where he competes with these guys. Sure he will take some shots, but not win. Hes neither durable or skilled enough in this case.

Altho while Herk has tp defenses, i think he can be overpowered that way (anyone knows an instance where that happened?).

Together with the hand Arthur can get a win. But not the majority.

"Any way because I'm such a D.C. Fan-boy and i don't like Olympian I'll go for Aquaman"

My reputation precedes me wherever i go.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by leonidas
where's that scan from?? great pic, jun. this would clearly be much more of a fight than i'd have thought.

The cover from Aquaman #29

MM transforms into Superman in a test to bring out the best in Arthur and in the end it ends with Arthur smacking MM to the ground.

Originally posted by olympian

I for one dont underrate Aquaman. Spiderman level the heck. (yes some still think this way). But physically hes not on a level where he competes with these guys. Sure he will take some shots, but not win. Hes neither durable or skilled enough in this case.

Altho while Herk has tp defenses, i think he can be overpowered that way (anyone knows an instance where that happened?).

Together with the hand Arthur can get a win. But not the majority.

Actually he is now, in Aquaman #17 he lifts a city block under water. That's incredible. I Still think Hercules is stronger though, since he did move Manhatten.

Keep in mind, Aquaman is a top telepath now and if he concentrated he could cause you to have a seizure. I think that might be his best bet, should be interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.