Goku and Naruto The same ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Goku Orange and a little blue, for clothes
Naruto Orange and a little blue, for clothes Too

Goku, Turns SSJ and looks evil
Naruto turns Demon and looks evil

Goku goes ssj2
Naruto goes Demon 2

Goku in SSj form he has yellow hair
Naruto has yellow hair

Goku Goofy and stupid
Naruto Goofy and stupid

Goku Monkey form
Naruto Ninetails form

Goku Spirit Bomb
Naruto Resengen

There is more, but you get the point.

TheQuincy
so there similar...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by TheQuincy
so there similar...

lol yeah. I was just pointing out, everyone says Goku ripped off of Naruto. laughing

Are you kidding, Goku been there before Naruto was even thought of, and the guy said dbz helped him make naruto.

Rock lees lotus is kaioken

Shadow multiform is like tiens multiple form

TheQuincy
Naruto fan-boys (and girls) suck.

Gregory
You realize that these are both taken from classical Japanese folktales, right? Goku the monkey king (well, that's Chinese) and kitsune (multi-tailed fox demons)? I don't think they're connected.

TwisterGameX
I know that.....point was the creator even took a folk tail, just like dbz. Naruto ripped alot of ideas from DBZ. isnt there a game with that folk tail too.

Balance
i know i was thinking that to when the american version came on tonami i was getting a litle suspicious

chibiruto
yeah but if were on te suject of multiple similaritues u might as well be tlking about the whole anime and manga world, u can find siilarities like yaht on just about every two animes or mangas

Spelljammer
The big differance would probably be SonGoku would never use the Sexy Technique. (Even though it was self-made.) SonGoku is a very conservative guy.

Also he'd beat the shit out of Naruto..

Also where as Naruto reincarnated from a demon, SonGoku is just part of a very messed up alien race..

TwisterGameX
Naruto cant fight when he is hungry to like goku...

TwisterGameX
http://img104.exs.cx/img104/4784/naruto1213dx111113jn.gif

TwisterGameX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5022950

they look the same.

TwisterGameX
http://www.hpgen.de/userdata/324648/SatJan1711004520042.gif

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Naruto fan-boys (and girls) suck.

What exactly do you mean?

Piedmon
So who cares..... there are only so many wholly separate ideas you can use when creating fiction.... if you wanted something completely different every time, you could probably watch about 36 shows and then you'd be done...

TwisterGameX
Well people bash Dbz and love naruto and say naruto does nothing like dbz, at all. I mean the naruto maker names sasuke after akiras son.

Zatch
see I havent read the manga so I am not up to date with everyone on this but I did read a little about it on the home page.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.