Yousah players can't handle this:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

overlord
I know all yousah players think you're winning yourselves some game!!
But I gots a question for ya!! Can ya'll handle THIS:

WAWAWAWAAAHH Don't bash me on your new computer!

TeeLee
huh? is that urs? stick out tongue

APIECEOFME
Nice computer...very sleek and portable.

overlord
Originally posted by TeeLee
huh? is that urs? stick out tongue

It's my rich uncle's!

"Scientists from the RAND Corporation have created this model to illustrate how a home computer could look like in the year 2004. However the needed technology will not be economically feasible for the average home. Also the scientists readily admit that the computer will require not yet invented technology to actually work, but 50 years from now scientific progress is expected to solve these problems. With teletype interface and the Fortran language, the computer will be easy to use!"

Complete with a steering wheel and a cockpitt, just imagine talking to your friends on the internet forums! Killer cool!

APIECEOFME
laughing out loud That's what they thought a computer would look like in 2004!!??

TeeLee
Originally posted by overlord
It's my rich uncle's!

"Scientists from the RAND Corporation have created this model to illustrate how a home computer could look like in the year 2004. However the needed technology will not be economically feasible for the average home. Also the scientists readily admit that the computer will require not yet invented technology to actually work, but 50 years from now scientific progress is expected to solve these problems. With teletype interface and the Fortran language, the computer will be easy to use!"

Complete with a steering wheel and a cockpitt, just imagine talking to your friends on the internet forums! Killer cool!

lol... that was cool... i think confused
anyways... not very nice messed

laughing out loud
i don't like it laughing out loud laughing
life!!!! wink

TeeLee
Originally posted by APIECEOFME
laughing out loud That's what they thought a computer would look like in 2004!!??
probably roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing out loud
that's fun! eek!

jaden101
i'll have 3 please...i wonder if the pioneers of computer technology forseen that the majority of people would use their life times work to look at pictures of naked women

TeeLee
Originally posted by jaden101
i'll have 3 please...i wonder if the pioneers of computer technology forseen that the majority of people would use their life times work to look at pictures of naked women

lol
not quite every1!
i look at naked guys! ahem! laughing out loud embarrasment

overlord
I do love the huge steering wheel, the whole thing looks like a submarine with some television hanging from the ceiling. lamo

And a frieking huge printer.

TeeLee
I do love the huge steering wheel, the whole thing looks like a submarine with some television hanging from the ceiling. lamo

wow! me too eek

APIECEOFME

yesFor very big assignments.

TeeLee
Originally posted by APIECEOFME
yesFor very big assignments. maybe erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.