What your favourite Joker Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
What is your favourite Joker story from the comics.

NoFate007
That one...you know...with that guy....he did that thing....

TwoFace2
My friend kept telling me that he love this story in comics when the Joker killed Robin, getting back at Batman, sumthing like that. Sounds crazy, but interesing.

I thought up a scene for Batman vs Joker movie myself:

Batman disappeared since X-Mas under the control of the Joker. On New Year's Eve, a big parade appears in Gotham City as the Joker host (kinda like the first movie). He has a present for all the citizens. Remove the tarp, a giant bat cage is seen as Batman, inside, is hanging upsidedown being trapped by his own cape, unconscious. The Joker announces that when the time counts down to a new year, the lid will remove. The Bat will fall in a pool of chemical. Another tarp remove underneath the cage, a pool of chemical is seen.

Kinda sound stupid? LOL. Something I think its cool cuz in the dark Batman film, Joker can add toys and jokes to it.

I think it be sweet if Joker meets Batman and tells him that he has a surprise for him...his own THEME created by the Joker. So he plays the tape he worked on and it played the old Batman theme from the 60's as the Joker sing along. Batman replies "I don't need a damn theme."

zod-doom
i saw this one comic, kind of new kind of old 1999? 2000? where the Joker drives an inmate in arkam even more crazy by comunicating in moris code, when the other guy gets out he locks up a little girl in the trunk of a car and puts the car in the river. Now Batman talks to the Joker and in the end he saves the girl, Joker says that most of the time when batman looks for someone who the joker hurt he expects the guy to be dead, now he can never do that agian there, now there is hope

Bat Dude
My favorite Joker story is..well I kinda have 2, but anyway...

1. In BTAS, the episode called 'Christmas with the Joker'
2. I forgot

Bardock42
I think it is called "last Laugh" ...Joker with a Brain tumor....great Storyline......

Joker1237
3 for me

Knightfall were he teams up with Scarecrow

The Killing Joke.

And the laughing fish

WindDancer
Death in the family and The Laughing Fish.

Scarecrow756
Mine is The Joker`s Five Way Revenge.

Impediment
"The Killing Joke" definitely.

Batman Returns
from the comics? havent read too many GOOD ones with the joker. B89 joker was sweet though, but thats a movie. well, i guess i have to go with B89 joker. laughing Happy Dance

Jokerinthedeck
The Laughing Fish. In BTAS, it's much more eerie, and the Joker is almost as menicing as ever!
jester batman

GreenIsCool22
he he.. i agree with jokerinthedeck

Happy Dance

Solidus Snake
it would be the joker story from the dark knight returns or the killing joke

Zarathustra
So many: I'm partial to The Joker's Christmas-New Years appearance in The Long Halloween. He steals Christmas trees, commits mindless acts of violence, and tries to gas everyone in the centre of Gotham in an attempt to kill Holiday because there's only room in this town for one mass murdering nutcase.
I also rather liked The Joker's appearances in No Man's Land. Random violence, baby stealing, and the murder of Jim Gordon's wife. I particularly appreciated his comment after Gordon shot him in the leg.
"My leg! I may never walk-- OH! Like your daughter! Good one, Commissioner!"

tpaquin
Laughing fish.

Joker burgers. Talk about a happy meal!

Doc Ock
The killing joke

The laughing fish

Knightfall

Hush

The man who laughs

sevenman
Originally posted by tpaquin
Laughing fish.

Joker burgers. Talk about a happy meal! ITS A COLD TOWN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.