Batman vs James Bond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
They seem so well matched in so many ways, except one dresses better. Nonetheless, let's hear some opinions...

jinzin
tow guys that just...don't ...lose... I think this ight eds after their collision decimates the planet they're fighting on and ends in a draw...

jgiant
batman can beat his ass...just like batman can beat the hulks

jinzin
laughing out loud

jgiant...don't tell me YOU of all people finally decided to hop on the batman wins bandwagon....

laughing out loud

jgiant
lol, No it was just my friend and he loves batman...

jinzin
Originally posted by jgiant
lol, No it was just my friend and he loves batman...

oh riiiight...your friend... wink

it's okay to like batman man, we won't hold it against ya... lol.

NoFate007
Good idea for a thread...both men don't go down. They both are great with prep it seems, Batman better of course...hm....Batman has all his gadgets, and Bond has Q-Branch....Bond is a great shot, and Batman has the martial arts.........jeez....you know what...if this were a straight up fight, Batman wins. If a good writer was on the project, they would go at it for a little while then team up against someone. Wouldn't that be a hell of a story?

jgiant
no really i like bats but i don't think he could beat hulk period, batman can beat james bond though...

Solidus Snake
bats would win in a fight, he is better armored, bonds hits wouldnt be as effective as his. bond isnt as strong as he is either, cause many ppl are stronger than him. see the 'never say never again' movie when bond was in the gym.

bats will beat him down. bats will take some licks tho

braz
yea bats'll take bond, hes just too much for em' i like this matchup tho cuz theyre alike in alotta ways in that they both have access to some badass gadgets, they use stealth as their weapon(remember bonds a spy), and they never lose.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.