what things do you like and dislike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander gree
what things do you dislike and like with starwars (all the movies) okay heres mine things i hate that the ewoks win in battle of endor its so strange becouse ewoks is just some uggly hairballs with 10% knowlege and stormies and scouts are awsoome troops wih 100% knowlege and they trained al there lives but not ewoks and luke just showed up from knowwhere and defeated the most powerful sith and hes altso the choosen one han solo is ugly and killes many stoormies and in the real sw world he cant and grievous dies so noobish, padme destoys the movies and almost the rest i like Happy Dance

commander fox
I agree!

and I hate padme ewoks and leia rolling on floor laughing they sucks!! and it also bad when the ewoks killing the stormies BUUH! (sound of buing stormies and lord vader) But i like when the empire rules on Hoth wink

commander gree
good... and i agree commander fox

pr1983
ewoks = were prepared, had home advantage and a much bigger army...

dont underestimate guerilla warfare...

commander gree
Originally posted by pr1983
ewoks = were prepared, had home advantage and a much bigger army...

dont underestimate guerilla warfare... you know...... you are pissing me of mad you should understand that the ewoks cant win over stormies an scouts

pr1983
stormies and scouts... were underprepared, incredibly cocky and their armour is as much a uniform as anything...

commander gree
stormies and scouts... were underprepared, incredibly cocky and their armour is as much a uniform as anything... whait a sec... theire armores should protect them look here... the stone age cant win over the mega technologi age right and if theyre unprepared the ewoks cant win anywhay

pr1983
yes they can, and they did... they had rebels helping them too remember?

they also had the element of the surprise...

commander gree
yes they can, and they did... they had rebels helping them too remember?

they also had the element of the surprise... rebels are suckers they cant do enything and its the empeors best troops

pr1983
the best troops couldnt stop han, luke, leia and chewy when they boarded the death star...

roughrider
Originally posted by commander gree
you know...... you are pissing me of mad you should understand that the ewoks cant win over stormies an scouts

What's the constant theme of Star Wars? - Do not judge by appearences. Everyone has more to them that what is on the surface. It applies to all the major characters; each has more resources for good, or evil, than what first appears. The Ewoks fall into this theme. They could have been a legion of the best troops, but if the Empire didn't have such a comtemptuous view towards nonhuman races, they wouldn't have underestimated the cleverness of the Ewoks and their tactics.

DeVi| D0do
you know...... you are pissing me of mad you should understand that the ewoks cant win over stormies an scouts
Obviously they can.

commander gree
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Obviously they can. shut up

Tangible God
shut up Wow, best come-back in years...a medal is deserved.

The Stromtroopers armour was made of f*ckin plastic by the look AND sound of it. The officers had just cloth, no armour, the AT-ST's numbered, what, 4? One's hijacked, very possible, the way the Wookie did it, the others were tripped, crushed by two 250 pound logs by the look of 'em, and the other was hit from behind by Chewie.

Not to mention numbers were in favour of the Ewoks, just 'cause there was an entire batallion of Imps doesn't mean they outnumber the Ewok population. The 'Woks won by sheer numbers, and the rocks they were throwing and clubbing with were big, even if they didn't penetrate flesh doesn't mean they don't hurt.

Canadadude
I agree, Ewoks battle was awsome. Guerrilla warfare wins a lot of the time in those situations. Also Chewie did steal an AT-ST to even the odds

commander gree
Originally posted by Canadadude
I agree, Ewoks battle was awsome. Guerrilla warfare wins a lot of the time in those situations. Also Chewie did steal an AT-ST to even the odds you know what? if you look cloose at the movie when they "steal" a AT-ST its so strange one they are missing it (if you look carfuly and close) and two they are just pressing down the driver under the seat sick

Son of Boromir
Omg the ewoks had the knowlege of the area and the element of surprise +a jedi+ a pilot+ a 7 foot tall wookie. SUre alot did look retarded like they shouldv coryagraphed it better but if you dont believe in the powers of the force then become a sith

Son of Boromir
But is i just me or is it wierd that Yoda was waking with a sick and then started backflipping in 2 but i liked old triligoy yoda he was crazy

theredbaron
You guys are talking like unarticulate fanboys:

"OMG I hate leia ewoks padme for no particular reason LOL!"

I think that yes, the home ground advantage, guerrila warfare, numbers, and rebel aid would have worked in their favour, but at the end of the day, it would have been a lot more believeable had they been Wookies instead of Ewoks as originally intended. Notice how the very name 'ewok' is a re-arrangement of the word 'wookie'...

Tangible God
Kinda the same.

pr1983
Originally posted by theredbaron
You guys are talking like unarticulate fanboys:

"OMG I hate leia ewoks padme for no particular reason LOL!"

I think that yes, the home ground advantage, guerrila warfare, numbers, and rebel aid would have worked in their favour, but at the end of the day, it would have been a lot more believeable had they been Wookies instead of Ewoks as originally intended. Notice how the very name 'ewok' is a re-arrangement of the word 'wookie'...

and missing a few letters... stick out tongue

commander gree
banned if you dont stoop with this crap things! this mine topic! stop talking about crap! answer my question

pr1983
what do i like or dislike? ok...

ANH

The Tantive... i was just in awe of that scene, i still am... just something about the colours... the contrast of vader against all the white... arguably my favourite ever scene in any movie...

Anything with Ben in it, Guinness rules... Period.

Tatooine, the leia rescue and luke firing into the death star too...

ESB

HOTH HOTH HOTHHHHHH... One of may favourite battles in the saga, tow cables rule...

Luke not realising who Yoda was at first...

Leia - "I love you..."

Han - "I know..."

Pimp...

Lukes duel with vader... it looked so damn cold in that shaft... again the use of colour in making it so damn dark just rocked imo...

ROTJ

The whole frickin movie...

The arrival of the emperor on his anally clean death star, reminds me so much of the tantive in how everything is so polished, even vaders suit...

Jaba's palace... hot twileks, slave leia, need i say more? I was a kid at the time... embarrasment Oh yeah, the rancor looked cool too...

Lukes flip off the plank... badass...

Endor...

The chase, luke surrendering himself (i just love that set, and of course their first meeting since ESB), and the Ewoks... when that poor little guy lost his friend... i don't care of it was commercial... to me the saddest scene in the whole saga...

"Rebel Scum..." just the way he says it... cool...

The final duel... from palps' baiting to vader finding out about leia... and john williams best work in the saga... lukes rage was almost tangible... the best duel of the six episodes for emotional value imo...

Will do the PT later...

commander fox
you know what? if you look cloose at the movie when they "steal" a AT-ST its so strange one they are missing it (if you look carfuly and close) and two they are just pressing down the driver under the seat sick

They actully do smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.