Classic Juggernaut vs Namor and Aquaman on a small Island

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Island is 50feet by 50 Feet

JirK
id say juggernaut can ignore these 2 and have a nice vacation. i bet it wouldnt prevent him from relaxing if just those 2 are hitting him.

golem370
Well the reason I made the fight on an Island is while Aquaman is fighting Juggs Namor can take a dip and charge up and while Namor is fighting him Aquaman can get help from sea creatures.

JirK
oh, cause i assumed that the juggernaut was a pussy who couldnt handle just another tough bastard. aquaman aint shit compaired to juggs and neither is namor, sea creatures are below aquaman. you speak as if someone could actually hurt juggernaut. no way, no how.

golem370
I am for Juggs I also meant that what If they like got him in the Ocean out of his Element and in theirs?

King_Mungi
Gah! Namor (85 tons+) and Aquaman (lifted half a city block) are heavy hitters, but their best bet is to try to get Jug's helmet off so Aquaman can cause him to have a seizure for the win.

I doubt any sea creature either of them summon would do anything to Jug unless they got a sea creature from the bottom of the ocean. Which could delay him for abit I suppose.

Draco69
Namor: What are your powers, Carrot-Man?

Aquaman: It's AQUAMAN...and I have super-strength, durability and telepathy.

Namor: Whatever Carrot-Man. Telepathy you say....

Juggernaut: I am unstoppable.

*Namor knocks off helmet*

*Aquaman mind***s him*

Namor: Really?

Sentry
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Gah! Namor (85 tons+) and Aquaman (lifted half a city block) are heavy hitters, but their best bet is to try to get Jug's helmet off so Aquaman can cause him to have a seizure for the win.

I doubt any sea creature either of them summon would do anything to Jug unless they got a sea creature from the bottom of the ocean. Which could delay him for abit I suppose.

King Mungi, you really need to put down the handbooks and character guides and start reading some Namor comics. 85 Tons? Yeah right, he could do that with one finger.

Go here and learn more about Namor:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t360473.html

These two might be able to pull it off. If Juggs doesn't have his shield up.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sentry
King Mungi, you really need to put down the handbooks and character guides and start reading some Namor comics. 85 Tons? Yeah right, he could do that with one finger.

Go here and learn more about Namor:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t360473.html

These two might be able to pull it off. If Juggs doesn't have his shield up.

Not really, hence why I said 85+ tons. I was factoring in his "drying" out phase due to he gets weaker the longer he is out of water.

Juntai
Also, Aquaman has magic now, people keep ignoring this fact. And all of his other powers are boosted way beyond their old level. And even then he was only a notch below the heaviest hitters.

Sentry
Originally posted by Juntai
Also, Aquaman has magic now, people keep ignoring this fact. And all of his other powers are boosted way beyond their old level. And even then he was only a notch below the heaviest hitters.

I'm not saying these can't win. These two should actually take it the majority of times. But... If Juggs has his shield up, this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif

Juggs will crush them both.

Sentry
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Not really, hence why I said 85+ tons. I was factoring in his "drying" out phase due to he gets weaker the longer he is out of water.

It doesn't work that way with Namor either. It takes a while for him to dry out.

Like I said, put down the handbook, and pick up a Namor comic. big grin

Juntai
lol it went *toonk*

roughrider
Maybe it's time to lose the small wings on Namor's ankles - just unrealistic to think he can fly with those. Better to think he flies through telekinesis power; he is a mutant after all. Then, TK can be used to explain enourmous feats of strength. Aquaman now does some heavy lifting with apparent help from TK - I bet Superman does the same.

Anyway - even though this is on their turf, it's a head-scratcher how they get around Juggs defense; the helmet has to come off, first. If they throw him into the ocean, he just walks back.

golem370
Can they get him before he gets to land is the Question. I believe we have all seen walk to shore from under water.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Juntai

Yeah I know, in all the latest Aquaman threads it's usually me who first makes mention of it.

His hand grants him the ability to heal himself or others, heightened telepathy, control to a degree with water, visions seen in the hand, can increase the density of his hand to as hard as steel, ability to disperse magic.

Originally posted by Sentry
It doesn't work that way with Namor either. It takes a while for him to dry out.

Like I said, put down the handbook, and pick up a Namor comic. big grin

Yes, and this fight with Jugs will not be a quick one. It definitely will take time and if he flies around for a few hours that takes quite abit of energy from him.

I don't have any handbook on Namor, to get his strength level I went to Marveldirectory.com...not the most reliable source. I do have comics of him, from his own run up to cameos in Alpha Flight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.