I was banned by Raz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pielover666
And I must say, It's a honour. I've been banned once before, but to aucutally be banned by THE cat's pajama's, the BeezKneez, Raz,I was just amazed.

§pearhead
been there myself.

what'd you do?

Masrix
How Are you Back? Mr Rape??

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Pielover666
And I must say, It's a honour. I've been banned once before, but to aucutally be banned by THE cat's pajama's, the BeezKneez, Raz,I was just amazed. why are you back?

Pielover666
Originally posted by Masrix
How Are you Back? Mr Rape??
8 days ban. Well, aucutally 7 days, but they always add an extra day for some reason...

Pielover666
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
why are you back?
I'm back because the Admin saw it fit for me to be back by now.

Revernd Maynard
I'm back because the Admin saw it fit for me to be back by now. damn...i thought you were gone forever

Pielover666
damn...i thought you were gone forever
No need to be hostile.

Revernd Maynard
No need to be hostile. oh really? I shouldn't be hostile after what you did?

slept with my dog? hmm? wouldn't you be hostile for that disgust

Pielover666
oh really? I shouldn't be hostile after what you did?

slept with my dog? hmm? wouldn't you be hostile for that disgust
I slept with your dog? WTF are you talking about?

Revernd Maynard
I slept with your dog? WTF are you talking about? Oh i think you know disgust

Pielover666
Oh i think you know disgust
No I don't.....or at least I don't remember....8 days is long enough for me to forget something I typed. Maybe you should refresh my memory.

Revernd Maynard
No I don't.....or at least I don't remember....8 days is long enough for me to forget something I typed. Maybe you should refresh my memory. no....you know...conversation over

Pielover666
no....you know...conversation over
No, I seriously don't. Unless "sleeping with my dog" is some type of crappy slang.

AOR
no expression mynard no

Clovie
was banned by raz too. pernamently. so what?

Pielover666
Originally posted by Clovie
was banned by raz too. pernamently. so what?
I'm just saying...It's definatly an honour.

Wickerman
I once banned Raz shifty

~wickerman~

Clovie
I'm just saying...It's definatly an honour. i wouldn't say so erm

Originally posted by Wickerman
I once banned Raz shifty

~wickerman~ you meant 'banGed' i s'posse.

Wickerman
you meant 'banGed' i s'posse.

Maybe shifty

I also.......MAY have photos and videotapes......shifty

~wickerman~

Clovie
i don't think i'm interested in seeing those laughing out loud

Wickerman
i don't think i'm interested in seeing those laughing out loud

Well, i remember you wanted to be a mod....and having those videotapes might be a good idea for shifty

*cough*extorsion*cough* whistle

~wickerman~

Clovie
I wanted to be a mod? hmm...yeah i guess i did some tiiime ago..not anymore. stick out tongue

and i'm not a blackmailing type anyway erm

Wickerman
I wanted to be a mod? hmm...yeah i guess i did some tiiime ago..not anymore. stick out tongue

and i'm not a blackmailing type anyway erm

Come on lady, make up your mind. I got a desperate customer if you're not interested.

Picks up phone Yeah........what? ........WHAT????? no of course there's no moose p0rn......jesus.....what kinda freak would.....SCOTT......scott is that YOU????????

Slams phone shut shifty

...............that never happened............

~wickerman~

Clovie
i'm not interested, thanks.

laughing he'll sooo kill you for that.

Wickerman
i'm not interested, thanks.

laughing he'll sooo kill you for that.

Oh no he won't. Not when i tell him i know some people at the race tracks........some people.......that know some people at the stables...........that know some people that might..............accidentally......shifty ...........leave the stable door open one night...........shifty

~wickerman~

Clovie
Oh no he won't. Not when i tell him i know some people at the race tracks........some people.......that know some people at the stables...........that know some people that might..............accidentally......shifty ...........leave the stable door open one night...........shifty

~wickerman~ you know? you have a one sick mind....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
you know? you have a one sick mind....roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's what my shrink told me right before his freak accident. He stabbed himself in the back 20 times then threw his own lifeless corpse out the window from the 10th floor..........shifty ..............whistle

~wickerman~

Wolflet
i think i would be honored to be banned by Ush no expression

Wickerman
Originally posted by Wolflet
i think i would honored to be banned by Ush no expression

Settle for low eh? You can do better wink

~wickerman~

dave123
That's what my shrink told me right before his freak accident. He stabbed himself in the back 20 times then threw his own lifeless corpse out the window from the 10th floor..........shifty ..............whistle

~wickerman~ Then he drove himself to Dave's Pick-Up yard, where his body was disposed of big grin

Wickerman
Originally posted by dave123
Then he drove himself to Dave's Pick-Up yard, where his body was disposed of big grin

Exactly.........he was a wierd shrink........... whistle

~wickerman~

Spelljammer
No, I seriously don't. Unless "sleeping with my dog" is some type of crappy slang.
Ignore his stupid shit pileover, he sounds like the people at tkaa. Every time i'd re-register it didn't matter how nice i acted or how much i avoided flamming. They'd still treat me like a lepper, they took away my avtar/sig privlages, edited my posts just for the **** of it to say something like "I like buttsex" or some lame crap like that. And then they had the nerve to say after what I did I should be treated like that and appalogize to them. I hope those bastards rot in hell. I really really do.

And unless what's his face wants to be hated like that he'll stop. I don't think anyone would like to know that someone hates them that much. And I'm sure as I'm standing here, if you've posted at the kids aren't alright, and you weren't down with the devil, if I saw you bleeding, I wouldn't call for help, if your ass was covered in rocks and going to starve to death, there'd be no 911. You truly are scums of the Earth. And I'd enjoy every second of your pain..

But then, as I said, they've raped me on many more levels then you could possibly know.. No-one hear I hate NEARLY that much. The worse is maybe kharmahdog and pvs, who really are more of just a petty annoyance..

I don't know who the hell some people think they are. I've had to email bomb some stupid asses before to get it through thier thick skulls, and then they just leave ME alone and move on. Some people never learn..

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

silver_tears
Well laa-dee-****in-da cheerleader

Pielover666
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Ignore his stupid shit pileover, he sounds like the people at tkaa. Every time i'd re-register it didn't matter how nice i acted or how much i avoided flamming. They'd still treat me like a lepper, they took away my avtar/sig privlages, edited my posts just for the **** of it to say something like "I like buttsex" or some lame crap like that. And then they had the nerve to say after what I did I should be treated like that and appalogize to them. I hope those bastards rot in hell. I really really do.

And unless what's his face wants to be hated like that he'll stop. I don't think anyone would like to know that someone hates them that much. And I'm sure as I'm standing here, if you've posted at the kids aren't alright, and you weren't down with the devil, if I saw you bleeding, I wouldn't call for help, if your ass was covered in rocks and going to starve to death, there'd be no 911. You truly are scums of the Earth. And I'd enjoy every second of your pain..

But then, as I said, they've raped me on many more levels then you could possibly know.. No-one hear I hate NEARLY that much. The worse is maybe kharmahdog and pvs, who really are more of just a petty annoyance..

I don't know who the hell some people think they are. I've had to email bomb some stupid asses before to get it through thier thick skulls, and then they just leave ME alone and move on. Some people never learn..
Here Here! I aucutally had the attention span to read that.

Thael
no expression

Clovie

~wickerman~ I would consider this as a threat...but..naah. I'm too sleepy for that.

Neo_Version 7
****, you're back.

Captain REX
Should we run in terror or...?

Kosta
People priding themselves for doing something stupid enough to get banned is a worry. erm

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Kosta
People priding themselves for doing something stupid enough to get banned is a worry. erm

Yeah. What Cel said.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Kosta

*bows before the honorable Kosta*

Long time no see, comrade. smile

And I agree. Pielover should not be going 'yipee, I got banned!' no matter who did it. He'd probably be doing a thread like this even if I did it.

Kosta
Originally posted by Captain REX
*bows before the honorable Kosta*

Long time no see, comrade. smile

And I agree. Pielover should not be going 'yipee, I got banned!' no matter who did it. He'd probably be doing a thread like this even if I did it.

Good day to you too big grin.
Long time no see indeed. At least youre still around the forums, most of the other have left sad.

Captain REX
Aye, I know. Quite a shame. Too many people on here are from this year. I'm a 2001er, I'm ancient.

Celsius, the Russian Matrix warrior, however, seems to still be around. Waiting for Ush to restart that I hope...?

DarkC
No need to be hostile.
Hostile? Oh, I'll be hostile if I want to.

Otaku
I'm just saying...It's definatly an honour.

Why the hel would that be an honour!?He's not God or anything.Or a king of anything.Actually he's just a normal man,who happens to be a admin for a forum.So what?

Rogue Jedi
they consider it an honor when they are banned because they are drama queens and attention whores. they think that when they are banned, then come back, they are "cool" or something. i think it just makes them look even more pathetic.

Clovie
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
they consider it an honor when they are banned because they are drama queens and attention whores. they think that when they are banned, then come back, they are "cool" or something. i think it just makes them look even more pathetic. *feels even more pathetic*

Rogue Jedi
clovie? you felt cool after you were banned?

Clovie
not at all. i was happy coz of being allowed back. confused

Rogue Jedi
then why do you feel pathetic?

Clovie
coz you said that everyone who is back from ban should feel like that stick out tongue

§P0oONY
coz you said that everyone who is back from ban should feel like that stick out tongue

I was on a one day requested banning... w00t

'twas hella fun.

Rogue Jedi
i didnt mean it like that. i only meant that some who get banned think this, and you obviously arent one of them.
*hands you bundle of roses*
feel better?

Clovie

§P0oONY
it was requested? laughing out loud

Yup.... I do stupid things when I'm sober.

Clovie
i always do stupid things bag

Otaku
It is practicaly imposible to do stupid things always.You sleep do you? confused

Clovie
uhuh
and am having idiotic dreams smart

Pielover666
Originally posted by Otaku
Why the hel would that be an honour!?He's not God or anything.Or a king of anything.Actually he's just a normal man,who happens to be a admin for a forum.So what?
Because I did something stupid enough for Raz to aucutally care.

Otaku
Because I did something stupid enough for Raz to aucutally care.

That aint no honour.Thats just stupid...if you did something stupid enough for Raz to care.Its not an honour,its stupid...

Inspectah Deck
That aint no honour.Thats just stupid...if you did something stupid enough for Raz to care.Its not an honour,its stupid...

No

Otaku
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
No

Yes.

Inspectah Deck
Yes.

No

Otaku
No

Yes it is.If Raz thinks its stupid enough to get you banned its not an honour.Its just stupid.If Raz praises you.Its an honour.

Inspectah Deck
Yes Mister Deck. I agree with you in every possible waypray

Well since you put it that way, then okay smile

Otaku
I know i was an ass sorry great Otaku,would you pkease marry me

No.I im not from that side,if ya know what im saying.

Inspectah Deck
No.I im not from that side,if ya know what im saying.

laughing out loud

Merdelian
If you're proud of being banned by an admin, that speaks volumes of your idiocy...

Ronny
Originally posted by Spearhead
been there myself.

what'd you do? Yea but you were banned for like 10 minutes laughing

Whirlysplatt
I noticed big evil is back laughing out loud

DarkC
Originally posted by Merdelian
If you're proud of being banned by an admin, that speaks volumes of your idiocy...
Hear, hear!

Rogue Jedi
well said.

Syren
clapping

Yay you!! Wow, that's like... totally amazing. I am honoured to be posting in this thread; the thought that you, the Bannee, may now know of my existence just fills me with unadulterated excitement eek!

Seriously, I mean, seriously, how cool is Pielover? Come on guys, don't hold back... you know and I know, and Raz obviously knows, that Pielover is just fecking awesomeness personified.

*pinches self*

Ouch! And I thought I was dreaming... wow.

I'm fascinated. Really eyes

nitro-swicked
lol

PVS
Originally posted by Spelljammer
The worse is maybe kharmahdog and pvs, who really are more of just a petty annoyance..

its not nice to talk behind people's backs....quite petty and cowardly actually...

Syren
You always get caught... spineless people never prosper big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.