Current Electro vs Batman & Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
The current version that was taught in prison how to use his powers more effectively.

No prep.

leonidas
no prep? electro went mano e mano with 'x man'. he's the electrical equivalent of graviton and magneto. i don't see how these 2 last very long . . .

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
no prep? electro went mano e mano with 'x man'. he's the electrical equivalent of graviton and magneto. i don't see how these 2 last very long . . .

when he did that he was majorly powered up.... he's never shown that level of power or control since that fight..... probably because he exploded at the end of it

roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonidas
so, what, is he back to his old levels?

Scoobless
pretty much.... but he has better control over his powers now.... and more versatility with them

long pig
Erm, scoob? No.

He hasn't been shown having lower showings since, he is presumed to be the same.
Why wouldn't he be?

He didn't get a power boost at all, Doc ock just used his knowledge of applied physics and gave Electro a few days of tips on how to fully use his power. I'm sure he didn't suddenly forget his new training.

I did my homework. wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Erm, scoob? No.

He hasn't been shown having lower showings since, he is presumed to be the same.
Why wouldn't he be?

He didn't get a power boost at all, Doc ock just used his knowledge of applied physics and gave Electro a few days of tips on how to fully use his power. I'm sure he didn't suddenly forget his new training.

I did my homework. wink

i'm talking about the uber power boost he got about 7 years ago.... then fought X Man and Spidey which resulted in him exploding and being presumed dead.... back then he was flying around the city revelling in how powerful he had become.... since then he's gone back to regular power levels.... but recently in Marvel Knights he's shown much better versatility and control..... thanks to Ock giving him a few pointers....... but current Electro is nowhere near as powerful as he was back then..... he practically vaporised an armoured car with nothing but a gesture

(this was back in the days of the Rose and Delilah.... pre-Black Tarantula era)

long pig
He hasn't changed, he never did.

It was the same Electro with the same power, just smarter and wearing a new suit.

Scoobless
i don't think you read the story i'm talking about.... the whole point of the story was to boost his power... he managed it by strapping himself into an electric chair.....before i go on DID you read that one?

because in that one there was no costume change

long pig
When he drained the prison? I got that, but that's not what I'm talking about. That's too far back to be relevant I'd think.

Here recently(few years), he tried out a new suit because he had new information on his powers, but he hasn't had a new power. He was doing some really impressive things.

What I was saying was, he could still handle X-Man the same way with his current power.

Scoobless
lol.... of course that's what i was talking about.... when else has he ever fought X-Man??????????? wallbash

lol....what new suit are you talking about?..... Marvel Knights?

long pig
erm
I changed my story mid-thought. I am allowed to do that, foo.

big grin

What would keep Electro from doing what he did to X-man to Batman & Slade or even x-man himself again?

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
What I was saying was, he could still handle X-Man the same way with his current power.

no chance.... he got lucky the first time around.... X-Man could've wipe the floor with him if he'd just fought physically..... instead he tried to get into Electro's head and shut down his powers... giving Electro direct access to his neural impulses

in a rematch Nate would crush him

long pig
How so?

Electro is and has always been psi proof.

Access to a person's electrical impulses can be gained by just being around the brain you want to fry. Ionizing the air and such.

Scoobless
then why has he never used that trick on anyone else?

long pig
C.I.S mixed more P.I.S
He's too cocky/dumb to end a fight that fast unless he's forced to.
Same reason it's C.I.S Crusher Creel doesn't turn into light instead of glass.

Spider-man comics wouldn't be very good if he died everytime Electro came around.

leonidas
well said long, and a nice job of holding your ground!

roughrider
So Electro's come along since the days Spidey would taunt him, like: "Dorothy from Kansas can beat you, with that bucket of water!" big grin
Any costume change too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.