Green Lantern Hal Jordan VS. The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

Sentry
up

JirK
flash is way to fast for hal.

Draco69
Green Lantern is actually faster than the Flash. He can go at hundreds of lightyears. He can travel to one part of the universe to the next in mere seconds.

Flash loses big time.

jrodslam
GL.

dvampire
Is this a fight or a race?

ImmortalOne
A fight of course.......... and SPEED DOES MATTER in a fight.... Hal wins !!

Sentry
UP

kgkg
Hal wins easily

Enslaved
I dunno i mean Hal would have to catch Flash off guard so he cud use his ring on him..I mean wud the flash ever stay that still..

kgkg
Originally posted by Enslaved
I dunno i mean Hal would have to catch Flash off guard so he cud use his ring on him..I mean wud the flash ever stay that still..
he doesn't really need to catch him

the thing is not much Flash can do to Hal jordan.

why.

Shield , on Air , etc

Hal whould Crush Flash , tho if Flash does enter the SF than not much Hal can do either , but i don't see how flash can win this.

Enslaved
I dont think they wud fight anyway..If you follow the comics and cartoons..they happen to be best friends

Orestes
Originally posted by Enslaved
I dont think they wud fight anyway..If you follow the comics and cartoons..they happen to be best friends

You're being waaaay too realistic, hon. This is a place where "never kill" characters like Batman end up getting bloodlusted. wink And speaking of Batman, well ... just read my sig. That's how unrealistic it gets around here. wink

But anyway, what it comes down to is that characters are not necessarily considered in-character. It's just BSing about unimportant nonsense for kicks and to pass the time, really. Well at least for me it is. stick out tongue

masterbruce
"It's just BSing about unimportant nonsense..."

Orestes, how dare you make a mockery of all that I hold dear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.