Psylocke vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Psylocke vs Emma Frost eek!

willRules
I say......Emma Frost wins this one..........

Metalmanx
Psylocke, definitely. After a long, difficult battle though.

life is cruell
I dont see it as a difficult battle. Logically psylocke would win with little difficulty (and im saying this as a big fan of emma). Psylocke is completley immune to telepathy so emmas only choice will be to go diamond and get in a quick shot but psylocke should be able to telekineticly toss her around.

8bitChris
Psylocke easily.

Damnit I thought I was going to be the first one to post about the telepathic immunity.

JirK
emma frost is a more powerful telepath. plain and simple she would win. diamond emma would really win.

8bitChris
What good is Emma's telepathy of Psylocke is immune to all forms of it? Not much.

Diamond Emma gets shattered like any mountains Psylocke focuses on. Emma sure isn't getting through Psylocke's TK shield either. Psylocke's strength is also in the incalculable category now since she recently said that it was only limited by her imagination. Then she said she "has no limit" to her imagination haha.

Psylocke versus MM would be a better battle now!

Piedmon
Emma goes diamond and beats the purple headed bint into a new shape.....

Because one of these characters is cool.... and the other is lame...

8bitChris
Yeah, Emma is pretty lame.

wannabe
Emma is my third most favoured X-character, but against this new telepathy-immune telekinetic Betsy she has no chance. sad cry crybaby

If it were old telepathic Psylocke, Emma would crush her!

bitca730
Emma Frost wins...

leonheartmm
since when is psylocke's strength infinite.

wannabe
Originally posted by leonheartmm
since when is psylocke's strength infinite. She herself proclaimed, that her TK is only limited by her imagination, which is limitless...

Again: Against telepathic Psylocke, Emma would win easely. Against telekinetic, telepathy immune Psylock, Emma is lost.

themizard
In the receant X-Men cartoon "Wolverine and the X-Men", these two woman had a controntation as Psylocke was helping the brotherhood, Emma was blind sided by a attack from Psylocke but then Emma got back up and hit her, then Psylocke attempted to use a psychic beem on Emma which Emma blocked then reversed which lead to a Knock Out to Psylocke by Ms.Frost, so in this fight I think Emma Wins. But that is just my opinion.

Survivor19
Current Psylocke IS NOT immune to telepathy.
She loses.

Konton
Originally posted by themizard
In the receant X-Men cartoon "Wolverine and the X-Men", these two woman had a controntation as Psylocke was helping the brotherhood, Emma was blind sided by a attack from Psylocke but then Emma got back up and hit her, then Psylocke attempted to use a psychic beem on Emma which Emma blocked then reversed which lead to a Knock Out to Psylocke by Ms.Frost, so in this fight I think Emma Wins. But that is just my opinion.

W....was that a joke?

StiltmanFTW
No. Episode 8 - Time Bomb.

Anyway, the cartoons aren't canon.

Konton
Is Psylocke still immune to TP now that she switched bodies again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.