Anyone who PM's me must suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pielover666
I mean c'mon, who the hell would want to talk to me?

Deano
took the words right outta my mouth..

j/k

Mr Parker
I dont know you but I assume your saying this because you are an extremely annoying poster? that would be a first for me to actually see a poster who admits they are an annoying poster.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I dont know you but I assume your saying this because you are an extremely annoying poster? that would be a first for me to actually see a poster who admits they are an annoying poster.
Like the pot callin' the kettle black.

Revernd Maynard
Jesus jones.....will you ever stop with the "boo hoo...nobody likes me" threads....its starting to get sad no

Pielover666
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Jesus jones.....will you ever stop with the "boo hoo...nobody likes me" threads....its starting to get sad no
It was aucutally supposed to be a joke....but whatever.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Pielover666
It was aucutally supposed to be a joke....but whatever. oh yeah....i guess i missed that when you never said anything about it being a joke

amity75
Interpreted as "Please PM me!!!"

magic_hate_ball
god even more depressing than me.....stick out tongue

amity75
Magic hate ball I have a t-shirt with your sig photo on it and it's my favourite piece of clothing. That's quite possibly the coolest photo ever taken.

Ladyluck
well I guess I don't suck then no expression

amity75
laughing out loud

Lord. Zidane
So much seriousness...

Imaginary
Originally posted by Pielover666
I mean c'mon, who the hell would want to talk to me?

Pity thread.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Imaginary
Pity thread.
Tis a freakin' joke.

Thael
Originally posted by amity75
Interpreted as "Please PM me!!!"

yes

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by amity75
Magic hate ball I have a t-shirt with your sig photo on it and it's my favourite piece of clothing. That's quite possibly the coolest photo ever taken. eek! I have the same shirt droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.