1980's Horror Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Florida8th
Hello, I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie that came out in the 80's it is a werewolf or vampire movie, I remembering seeing it on TV.
All I remember is that towards the end there is a teenage girl that is dressed in a cheerleading uniform from High School and she is dead, and the boy she falls in love with drives a robins Egg blue 1950's Cadillac Convertible, They go to a Cemetery and he does something and he finds his school jacket hanging on a tombstone and the girl he was in love with is on the stone, I know it was a horror and it was very good this is all I can remember. any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Bob

Deano
errm

return of the living dead part 3? no expression

major guess

sruiz
stephen kings sleepwalkers maybe?

stunna1773
no clue

papabeard
Stephen Kings, "Sometimes They Come Back" ?

BaronOBeefDip
I have absolutely no idea.

beta-wolf_101
Originally posted by sruiz
stephen kings sleepwalkers maybe? Nah that all ended at their house.

slayer
Lets Scare jessica to Death?

b-dan
hmm im lost there

el_fumador
The midnight hour

Florida8th
Thank You, It is The Midnight Hour, now Im having trouble finding a DVD that dosent cost over a hundred bucks like I found on one website earlier. this is a hard to find movie.

slayer
Amazon.com has it on VHS for $15 and on DVD for...$350!!

Hope i was of some help smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.