Crazy Spider-Man vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The craziest most Savage Spider-Man against Venom. Like if Spider-Man went on a Mad! Rampage.

jinzin
venom...venom's crazy enough AS IS.

and spidey fights like dogshit when he gets that mad.

golem370
Tell that to Firelord lol

TheKahn
Wouldn't a crazy Spiderman want the symboite back so he would be stronger? yes

jinzin
Originally posted by golem370
Tell that to Firelord lol

spidey didn't go crazy on firelord.. he just beat him in a h2h fight using his abilities at there best after firelord had some very staggering thingshappen to himself setting him up for spiderman to take him down...besides firelord sucks at h2h competitions they are not his style at all...how was he going to win against a guy who's made a career of kicking the crap out of damn near everyone in the MU via fistacuffs on a daily basis? he wasn't plain and simple...

TwisterGameX
Spiderman has his bugs now. His bugs alone could take venom

golem370
I like he did go off on Firelord because you can tell in the Book he was more Muscularly riped and didn't it the Avengers to pull him off.

The MISTER
Originally posted by jinzin
venom...venom's crazy enough AS IS.

and spidey fights like dogshit when he gets that mad.
True. when Spidey fought firelord he was in a panic and that turned to anger after firelord was through.

Oh yeah Spidey's always at a big disadvantage vs Venom.

It would be like Wolverine vs current Sabertooth and Sabertooth's presence makes Wolverine go completley deaf.

Tha C-Master
Spiderman already whooped venom beserk, how about that?

kevorn
spider man would relentlessly assault venom.

JirK
venom, when spiderman goes mad, he loses his ability to be resourseful which is what makes him beat venom.

venom wins, nuf said.

golem370
And what Venom is a saint. The reason I made this thread is to see how a crazy Spider-Man goes against the everyday crazy Venom.

JirK
Originally posted by golem370
And what Venom is a saint. The reason I made this thread is to see how a crazy Spider-Man goes against the everyday crazy Venom.

who said venom is a saint?

what im sayin is spidermans strength and powers are below venoms. making him mad takes away his advantage.

Tha C-Master
I think venom would win, but spiderman not holding back is fierce since he hardly tries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.