Thing vs Apocalypes H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
No laster blasting or some stupid crap.

H2H!

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
No laster blasting or some stupid crap.

H2H!

I hate you with all my heart no expression

ps: Apocalypse pwned Hulk in H2H. So i suppose the outcome is obvious. But i still hate you even though Apoc loses no expression

~wickerman~

yahman
Good thread big grin

Thing is more proven at this level. In the House of M Apoc has been downgraded to 20 tons. I read the guild today. big grin

illadelph12
Apoc easily.

HoM aside, Apoc brings too much to the table without blasters. His defensive abilities nullify anything Thing brings to the table.

jgiant
What happened to HoM apoc?

JirK
what happened to him???

well let me tell you bub. they made him a *****. he used to be so cool and really freakin powerful but they made him a pussy little ****. now he couldnt beat blackbolt who he used to piss on for fun back in the day. i hope marvel rots in hell for this attrosity. i was so pissed when i saw him die from a blackbolt scream, not consistant with the old apoc. i thought, infact i know, that apoc has gotten more powerful overtime due to different events, but now you might as well call him carnage.

Xplosive
Apocalypse would pretty much easily own Thing in H2H.

long pig
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse would pretty much easily own Thing in H2H.

Hell no!

Thing was a MIDDLE WEIGHT BOXER for FIVE YEARS!

He'd punch circles 'round ol' poccy.

JirK
Hell no!

Thing was a MIDDLE WEIGHT BOXER for FIVE YEARS!

He'd punch circles 'round ol' poccy.

and apoc has been alive for 5000 years, probly been in way way more fist fights than thing.

but if its this new apoc, new apoc dies in one punch.

long pig
Thing is the GREATEST h2h fighter in Marvel.

Get your facts straight, buddy.

Thing>Juggernaut>Hulk>apocalypes

leonheartmm
u r kiddin right long pig, the list goes more like this

apocalypse>hulk>juggernaut>thing

and mindless hulk is greater than all of em.

long pig
It's a proven fact that Thing knows how to fight h2h better than anyone in the MU.

King KAM
Originally posted by JirK
and apoc has been alive for 5000 years, probly been in way way more fist fights than thing.

but if its this new apoc, new apoc dies in one punch.
but 5,000 years of losing gets you nothing, but a bunch of broken bones, and horrible night vision.

ImmortalOne
NIght viwsion ?

Xplosive
It's a proven fact that Thing knows how to fight h2h better than anyone in the MU.

He would still lose horribly against Apocalypse in H2H.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, but NIGHT VISION ??

King KAM
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Yeah, but NIGHT VISION ?? people who recieve trauma to the head either of large magnitude or too often, tend to have blurry vision, and at night blurry vision is really handicapping, so from 5000 years of being punched in the head, his night vision should be horrible, too many shot to the optical lobe.

jgiant
How about cap, or DD or iron fist, even wolvie knows his stuff...Thing is better than these guys, not asking if he could beat them, but is he more knowledgeable than them in h2h fighting?

armandovalles
no Thing is not as good in H2H as those guys but wut i think he meant was that Thing is the best Class 100 H2H Fighter in Marvel, which i have to say is partially true cuz i think he's #3 in the Class 100 H2H Fighters, only below Hercules and Gilgamesh.

Xplosive
No way Thing has better fighting skills than Wolverine, Psylocke and there are others.

Wickerman
Originally posted by armandovalles
no Thing is not as good in H2H as those guys but wut i think he meant was that Thing is the best Class 100 H2H Fighter in Marvel, which i have to say is partially true cuz i think he's #3 in the Class 100 H2H Fighters, only below Hercules and Gilgamesh.

Common misconception. let me clear this out for you:

IS THING A GREAT H2H FIGHTER OR NOT?

Answer: yes

IS THING A SKILLED H2H FIGHTER OR NOT?

Answer: yes

IS THING ONE OF THE BEST H2H FIGHTERS IN THE MU?

Answer: no

IS THING ONE OF THE MOST SKILLED H2H FIGHTERS IN THE MU?

Answer: no.

What makes Thing a great fighter, and a MODERATELY skilled one? His physical attributes. What makes even psylocke a more skilled fighter than him? her style. When it comes to skill, Thing is rock bottm (excuse the pun). He has the skill of a drunk monkey when compared with wolverine, lady deathstrike, psylocke, electra, DD, cap america and a hell of a lot more.

He has very little versatility, he has very little skills. What does he have? he has physical attributes and will power. That's how he wins fights. By having great physical attributes and will power. Not through the use of skill. he's a good fighter when you look at victories. he's a crap ass fighter skill-wise.

That having been said, Apocalypse wipes the floor with Thing.

My 2 cents

~wickerman~

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
ROTFL.
ROTFL.
ROTFL.
You're back on this boards to annoy us once more with pathetic assumptions about the SUPPOSED Class 100 Strenght of Thing, that if even exist, is of LOW LEVEL, and you are so turned on from the Thing to claim he's one of the best HTH fighters in the Class 100 Level?
Thor has centuries of fighting experience and his skills are on par with Hercules, no way Thing is on their level, no way.This guys lives for war, art of war to them is like physics to Einstein.
Thing in a hth fight just punch punch punch.
He's a slugfest guy.Skill?Where is this so claimed skill?I've practiced Maui Thai for 1years, 2 years of box and then Jeet Kune Do since I was 15, I can tell you that Thing hasn't got skill.
He's just a mid level street guy with superhuman strenght.
Spidey has showed more skill than Thing on major occasions.
Thing has heart, good durability, good strenght, but his "skill" is just a misconception.
Thing beating Champion?
Crap writing.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
ROTFL.
Thing beating Champion?
Crap writing.
Thing didn't beat Champion , infact Champion kicked his ass , he did break something of Champ( stupid)

and later Thing was so scared of Champion he says no one can beat him.

Thing beating Champion man people will say anything

long pig
laughing

TheKahn
What puts the Thing out of contention is his personality. Because of his powers he has to spend his entire life holding back his strength. If he even bumps into someone too hard he could kill them.

His personality is not one of a killer, Apocalypse is. I imagine he would never holds back and would KILL his opponent as quickly and painfully as possible. So even if you assume that they are physically in the same league (BIG IF), Apocalypse ruthlessness wins it for him.evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.