Any of you like D&D?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
This could be a discussion about Dungeons&Dragons related goods and stories. But I ask mostly because I'm almost done with my Fable D20 supplement! I'm going to get me an assistant DM to help with the technichals.. Here's the link..
http://www.dndonlinegames.com/showthread.php?p=903544
Figured wickerman might be interested. wink

Barker
laughing

BENITO
D and D rules dammit

I play as Redgar and slash goblins nipples off

Spelljammer
Originally posted by BENITO
D and D rules dammit

I play as Redgar and slash goblins nipples off
Bahh, my game was denied anyway, i'm going to have to try and convince them AGAIN. Damnit it's not like real D&D where all you need is players and some handbooks.. Yes it's more conveint, but these snobby liberal admins let crap "Forgotten Realms" games in immidetaly where everyone and thier mother is a cleric and blasting a kamehemeha wave..

But God forbid you should offer them a gritty hyborian age or gamma world, that sounds like the setting of a libertarian! *Hiss!* *Abort!*

Vathu
spelljammer... which d&d creature or character would I be? no expression thats what I htought this thread was about.. but I guess you can make one.. smile

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Vathu
spelljammer... which d&d creature or character would I be? no expression thats what I htought this thread was about.. but I guess you can make one.. smile
No, this thread was really just kindof about D&D in general. I COULD make a thread about that, but what would really be the differance between that and when I did the Zelda one?

As it was in my Fable campaign i'm restricting races down to half-orcs, half-elves, and elans, they're all considerd "human" but have differances in body builds like our races do. (Noticed I left only the weakest races avaliable.) And the classes if you look, magick was nerfed, generic classes are encouraged, and tweaked thug, soulknives, hyborian rangers, marshal, and mystic rangers are the only other option. (All by regular D&D standards weak..)

It's a known fact liberals don't like grit games, they want to be able to play Drizzit and take on the archdevils in the first game session >: \

Vathu
lol... I've always wanted to learn how to play D&D but I never got around to learning it.. and so little people around my town like it... >_>

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Vathu
lol... I've always wanted to learn how to play D&D but I never got around to learning it.. and so little people around my town like it... >_>
http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/35/sovelior_sage/home.html

That is the best site to learn how to play Dungeons&Dragons, I could easily link you to the marshal, soulknife, thug, and other allowed varations once the game gets started and if you want to register and play. Don't feel alarmed, I'm a newbie DM and am not very confident in my abilities.. The only reason I'm even trying is because I have this story playing out in my head, and I want to see it come to life. I want to see people make choices and effect this 3-dimensional idea, I want the characters and the people to actualy have souls, and for to see the true nature of man..

Vathu
no clue what you just said but I will check it out yes

Acherontia
All i have to Say about that is:

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/35522/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.