Silver Surfer VS. Steel With Aegis Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Both characters are mad as hell. Both are out of character and willing to kill.

No prep.

Debate.

supremthor
very close but steel armer can do some crazy shit e so i m gonna give to him

masterbruce
aside from the fact that people on this site claim Surfer can rearrange molecules, it will be a decent battle but power cosmic wins the day

Draco69
Steel would put up a good fight...for about a five minutes. If Surfer was in his usual pacifist puppy mood then Steel would own.

long pig
Found a shweet Surfer speed-feat.

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/2589/sspeed4tq.png

Superherovandal
Surfer would be extremely hard pressed to try and manipulate the blend of Imperiex and Apocalypse tech hybrid. It can fire extremely powerful cosmic blasts and allows him to be wayyyy more powerful than even an Angry Supes.

long pig
Surfer would eat even angry Supes alive.

Surfer is considered the most powerful and fastest of any conventional comic hero in D.C/Marvel.

guy smiley
Originally posted by long pig
Surfer would eat even angry Supes alive.

Surfer is considered the most powerful and fastest of any conventional comic hero in D.C/Marvel.

By whom? Other then Silver Surfer fanboys. I thought this new guy Sentry is the most powerful even the Marvel website says so. Now with the Sentry around it won't be long before DC makes Superman uber-powerful again.

long pig
Originally posted by guy smiley
By whom? Other then Silver Surfer fanboys. I thought this new guy Sentry is the most powerful even the Marvel website says so. Now with the Sentry around it won't be long before DC makes Superman uber-powerful again.
By everyone who isn't stuck up a certain man-in-blue-and-red-tights' ass.

It's well known that Surfer is more powerful than all the conventional heroes. As common a knowledge as the sky is blue.

Sentry might be more powerful, no one knows yet. And yes, D.C is officially re-powering Superman to pre-crisis levels.

Mider
Steel with the aegis armor murdered doomsday and took a blast that could even destroy superman and still servived hmm who wins who wins STEEL.

Avalonofthewind
Steel 10/10
Surfer has nothing on Aegis.

Superherovandal
dudes he took a temporal beam capable of destroying planets as well as Apokolips dimensional powers increased by Aquaman's magic sidekick.

soleran30
It s not the straight up SUPER DUPER power of Norrin that makes him so powerful but how he can manipulate the power cosmic to achieve resluts far greater then just super vision or super cold breathe or super strength.

LOL I don't even like surfer because he is show to be SICK powerful however he Might/Could be able to change that imperix armor molecularly.

Avalonofthewind
The armor can easily do the same, and it has the power of Entropy.
Pretty sick power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.