Battle Royale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild_7
Anyone here seen or is a big fan of Battle Royale?

Myth
Never seen it because I can't rent it anywhere near here. Oh well, I bought it on ebay last week so I should get it in the mail very soon. Better be great.

Wild_7
Yeah is brilliant, but make sure you bought the first one, cause the second one sucks.

MildPossession
I enjoyed the second one, decent imo.

Look before posting:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t293750.html

Solo
I just picked it up, I'll be seeing it sometime soon.

Wild_7
Damn, again i post something that alreaddy has been posted.

no

choicecutz
yeah i love the first one. that movie is awesome, the first time i saw it my jaw dropped, because it is raw !

Mistalova
The first one, EXCELLENT.... The second one sick

Solo
Got around to watching the first, it was ace. My brother tells me that the second is a completely different film and is excellent in it's own way.

I'll be checking the second out soon.

Nevermind
Battle Royale was a great film, lost it towards the end a bit or maybe it was just me.

emmasmall
I didn't even know there was a second one, but the first one was an insane good time.

Myth
I saw it recently. Its not as good as people make it out to be, but still damn entertaining.

Nay sayer
I rented Battle Royale and Itchi (sp?) the Killer in the same night--that was one gorry night but I liked it.

Nilfalathiel
The first one was great, but the second one was just somewhat funny. Got into acting out the tunnel scene with my friend during dinner and she thought I'd poke her eye out with my chopsticks.

Laughed my arse off after so-and-so's proclamation of love and the subject of his desire's response of "Go then."

But really, I loved the first one. I've always wanted to cosplay it and have harbored obsessions with both Kiriyama and Shougo <3

kanis
alucard I've got both battle royale 1 & 2 and i think they are bloody brilliant, (sorry about the pun) the first one is better but the characters in the second one have more funnier deaths than in the first one specially I'll not say because most of you guys most likely not to have seen it yet.

roughrider
I rented it for the first time last month - no coincidence it got a DVD & Blu-ray release just weeks before The Hunger Games movie opened (as THG book has been accused of plagiarizing BR, which came out a decade earlier.)

I thought it was bloody awesome. The successful way they approached this horrific story was by making it a black comedy about high school allegiances and grudges, going to the logical extreme of things!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.