4 most powerful NJO characters vs 4 most powerful TPM-ROTS characters(jedi)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chewbacca II
ooooooooo, id say itd be luke skywalker,anakin solo,jacen solo and corran horn vs yoda,mace,anakin skywalker rots and obi-wan rots

Lord Darkstar
actually I don't think that corran would be on there, instead it would be either Kyp or Jaina.

Darth Avis
hmm good thread but Njo luke will beat yoda and then he will beat the rest so i dont think Njo luke is fair

Veneficus
The major problem with this thread is it incudes NJO Luke...

Darth Avis
that is what i said but if we take him out yoda must go making mace the new uber dude in the thread and yea

Nai Fohl
Well...NJO Luke is quite powerful but I don't think the other members of the NJO team would be able to deal with the fighting experience of the PT Jedi involved here.

So that might end with Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan and Anakin teaming up on NJO Luke in lightsaber combat and I don't know who's going to win here. Most likely one of the Jedi will somehow stab Luke while he's keeping the other 3 away. Something like that...He might also throw them all into a black hole or kill them with his 1-lightsaber-moves-as-fast-as-20-action.

Darth Avis
dude this is Anakin solo. From what i heard he is very powerful as are his siblings (other then Han)

Nai Fohl
I know that this is Anakin solo but who he wants to beat in lightsaber combat:

Yoda ? Most likely not.
Mace ? Same as Yoda.
Anakin ? Do you think he's more powerful than Anakin ?
Obi-Wan ? Good enough with a lightsaber ?

See...in terms of force powers the NJO team would outclass the Jedi. In lightsaber combat ? I don't think so...

Darth_Glentract
NJO Luke>Yoda
Mace>Kyp
Obi-wan>Jacen
Anakin>Corran

Darth Avis
yea I guess Luke gets beaten YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Lord Simus
NJO takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.