Nina Williams vs Sarah Bryant(Battle of the Blondes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Who do you guys think will in a fight between Tekken's Blonde Lady Nina Williams or Virtua Fighter's Blonde Lady Sarah Bryant?....I luv both but I will be gunning for Sarah in this one.

julio51
Nina is definitely faster, stronger and cleverer than Sarah. She has deadly chain combo to break Sarah's bones and she is able to use any weapon as in Death by Degrees to kill anybody.

toshin
I agree with Julio, Nina is far better. She would probably take pleasure in torturing the Virtua Fighter's lady.

Otus
Probably... And Nina Williams has really humiliating winning pose in Tekken 5. She steps on downed opponents back and asks "Isn't it past your bedtime?" So sexy... big grin My favorite move with her is that multi throw that ends in double arm break. Not even closely the most efficient, but cool. I know almost every multi throw with her cool

Toshin, what is your favorite move?

toshin
My favorite move is when she sticks her sharp heels in her defeated opponent, but I like betrayer and all her multi-throws as well.

brainchild81
Nina.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.