The Force a Religion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veneficus
http://www.explorefaith.org/news/05_17_05.html

Ok this is just sad...

Darth Avis
OMFG jawdrop

Deus Ex
Ha ha! Jedi outnumber jews in England. The world has gone mad!

Lord Simus
Wow........just......wow.

Darth Avis
Im a jew. And i must say a very important thing

censored hitler that censored B1tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Ha ha! Jedi outnumber jews in England. The world has gone mad!

DarthSidiouss
can someone tell me a site were i can make a cool sig or just a nmormal sig. please

SS_181st_Snow
What....The....Fu oh look at the time.

Darth_Glentract
Guys, this thing has been going around for a few years. It's called the Jedi census phenomenon. It even has it's own wikipedia artice.

Tangible God
50 years from now a Neo-Jedi will rise in Australia and persecute all the Jews and Kangaroos once more, signalling the start of the Ausie Wars.

Captain REX
At which point Sith will become a religion. big grin

BornToRule
eek

overlord
Aww... Those adorable Wookies.. I think I'm becoming a jedi knight too!
Be careful though, you never know if people here are believers..
Ushgarak might be one..

Darth Avis
cough*must start sith cult and kill all jedi must save jews and kill... tommy*cough

Deus Ex
So the Sith are jews? Is this why the Sith Empire was richer than the entire Republic, and the Intergalactic Banking Clan was controlled by Sidious in the Clone Wars?

Darth Avis
no im a jew but the jedi are going to turn/kill jews and i must stop them

overlord
No! Don't believe the jedi are going to kill the jews!! It is a trick to lure you to the dark side!!!!!!!!!1

Deus Ex
The Force is strong with you, young one. Join the light side. You cannot resist! Put salt on your crackers, and have easily pronouncible holidays!

Darth Avis
no never!!!!!!!!! i will kill all the jedi..

You know something stupid. Anti-semets worship to christ (jew) and yet kill and hurt all other jews. someone explain

overlord
something even more stupido! We are all human yet we hurt each other, oh mi god!! The muslim religion is almost the same as the christian religion (angels, one god) and it was supposed to be a new testament wich was given to Muhammed, it was supposed to be an update to christianity whatever yet we are hating all another for no reason! I love talking religion.

Deus Ex
The idea of using religion as a justification for war and genocide is idiocy, regardless of who does it or why. In particular, Christ was a pacifist, but more wars have been fought in his name than any other single person in history. It's ridiculous.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
The idea of using religion as a justification for war and genocide is idiocy, regardless of who does it or why. In particular, Christ was a pacifist, but more wars have been fought in his name than any other single person in history. It's ridiculous.

The Crusades for one example...

Veneficus
You know Janus you seem to know quite a bit about chistanity...

Fishy
Because he knows wars were fought in its name? History is filled with wars being fought over religions. It has always been the easiest and quickest justification for any war. Fight a war in the name of your god(s) and your population will follow you into the war. They will not refuse because the god might become angry and they don't want that.

Pope's cardinals priests or oracles have always had great power of the masses. One that could influence the tide of wars and on how the world looked. Christianity is no different in this then any other religion and no worse because of it. Its just that the Christian religion had its own leaders for the first time leaders with power and that it still exists that it looks like its doing and has done so much damage.

Deus Ex
I know a little bit about everything. But yes, I have a very religious family.

overlord
Who doesn't? But only Americans take religion to the killer explosive max. I am christian, I'm babtised, but do I give a f*ck?

Ushgarak
Getting into an area I do not want in this forum. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.