Cyclops and Dare Devil Vs Batman and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Who Wins

Metalmanx
Cyclops and Daredevil.

JirK
cyclops is could take on any of them one on one. so i go with team cyclops.

braz
Batman and Wolverine

brainchild81
Cyclops & DD

TwisterGameX
Any one care to say why...

Tha C-Master
*sigh*

TwisterGameX
uncalled for...

Tha C-Master
????

Someone looking at my posts?

stick out tongue, I knew he'd come too, add "Master" at the end of your sig please,so it'll be complete.

TwisterGameX
No buddy, You call your friends into the chat to qoute your posts so I could see it, and it was bashing me, so i took you off ignore, and reported you for membashing.

Tha C-Master
You mean like you calling me and creshosk gay>

Time for me to report you too then...

You can't see my posts on ignore, and whatever he did was on his own intent, not mine.

TwisterGameX
You just told Cresh to pm me man, to bother me.

Pyropsycho
Don't worry cm I got your back, I'll report him too, for calling you gay and stuff, and saying you are full of yourself.

Those are insults too, but of course he's childish and its okay for him to do the same thing.

TwisterGameX
Tha C-Master wrote on 09-16-2005 11:00 PM:
I want to mention how cute it is that he put my name on his sig, talk about advertisement.

He must think he's hurting my reputation, the irony.

Anyways if you could, could you tell him to put "Master" at the end of it, and that I'd appreciate it?

this was from C, now if thats not looking to argue i dont know what it. Asking people to PM. Askibng people to qoute me.

Yes report the implied gay joke, and pm all your friends while your at it.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I want to mention how cute it is that he put my name on his sig, talk about advertisement.

He must think he's hurting my reputation, the irony.

Anyways if you could, could you tell him to put "Master" at the end of it, and that I'd appreciate it?

this was from C, now if thats not looking to argue i dont know what it. Asking people to PM. Askibng people to qoute me.

Yes report the implied gay joke, and pm all your friends while your at it. Is that an insult, no not really.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I just want my name on the end of your sig, you are a person who likes to argue, but doesn't think they do...

jrodslam
Uhh. Daredevil and Cyclops win.

brainchild81
Any one care to say why... Batman is reduced to broken bones and bloody meat @ the start of this battle via optic blast. Wolverine swings at DD and misses and then this happens

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jrodslam
Uhh. Daredevil and Cyclops win. Yes, jrod, you da man!!!

I got a guy arguing with me on ignore, sad isn't it?

Reporting stuff he can't see?

peejayd
* Cyke & DD wins...

* Cyke will blast both Bats & Logan, initially.
* then DD will deal with Bats, with Bats writhing in pain from Cyke's blast, he'll be no match for the Man w/o fear.
* Cyke will continue to blast Logan into oblivion, thus "disjoining" some of his adamantium-laced bones.
* if DD's in trouble w/ Bats' gadgets, Cyke can blast Bats again, that turns the table, DD gets the upper hand again, plus DD's excellent agility that matches Spidey, DD will surely take Bats down.
* Logan will pray that in this battle, Cyke will not remember how Logan seduces Jean Grey, 'cause if he does, it's optic blast to maximum level, and Logan will be as good as a Canadian hamburger, no pun intended.
* as DD KO'ed Bats, Logan again wll pray that in this battle, DD will not remember how Logan seduces Elektra, 'cause if he does, well excuse me, Cyke, 'cause Logan will really feel the billy-club whip his monkey-ass all over New York.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by brainchild81
Batman is reduced to broken bones and bloody meat @ the start of this battle via optic blast. Wolverine swings at DD and misses and then this happens Darkcrawler is no longer with us, he left with me to the other forum, which I am going back to again, its getting lame around here now, used to be fanboys, but now tattletales?

TwisterGameX
You know you were on ignore. You still tell reply to me before and post insulting things, and that pic, and you know i didnt see it, so you go and tell your buddy to qoute it,that never steeped in that thread before, just so i could see the post. Then i unblock you to report you, even at the instant you go Pm cresh to tell him to pm me. Then you come in my thread just to *sigh*. You doing this on purpose, just so I could reply to you. You want to argue, and if I am not there to argue with you, then you have no purpose. You got your wish, you are unblocked and reported. Now you go pm your friends to report me.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Yes, jrod, you da man!!!

I got a guy arguing with me on ignore, sad isn't it?

Reporting stuff he can't see?

I try. Why bother to argue if you got him on ignore. I just ruins the thread imo.

Reporting something he cant see? laughing laughing wtf?

Tha C-Master
You know you were on ignore. You still tell reply to me before and post insulting things, and that pic, and you know i didnt see it, so you go and tell your buddy to qoute it,that never steeped in that thread before, just so i could see the post. Then i unblock you to report you, even at the instant you go Pm cresh to tell him to pm me. Then you come in my thread just to *sigh*. You doing this on purpose, just so I could reply to you. You want to argue, and if I am not there to argue with you, then you have no purpose. You got your wish, you are unblocked and reported. Now you go pm your friends to report me. So if I was on ignore, then why report me, why are you bothering me?

why are you whining about stuff that you do yourself?

Tha C-Master
I try. Why bother to argue if you got him on ignore. I just ruins the thread imo.

Reporting something he cant see? laughing laughing wtf? He's childish, its pathetic really.

Everyone sees it but him.

I'm ignoring you, but not ignoring you, whats the point.

TwisterGameX
Darkcrawler is no longer with us, he left with me to the other forum, which I am going back to again, its getting lame around here now, used to be fanboys, but now tattletales?

You harass me when you are ignored and tell your friends, toqoute it, then tell another to pm me, about him. You started this even when ignored so i could respond to you, and now that you get my response, you don't want to play anymore ?

TwisterGameX

Reporting something he cant see? laughing laughing wtf?

Thats why he told his friend to qoute what he said, and told his friend to PM me about him. Thats when i unblock him to report him. you see

Tha C-Master
You harass me when you are ignored and tell your friends, toqoute it, then tell another to pm me, about him. You started this even when ignored so i could respond to you, and now that you get my response, you don't want to play anymore ?

I didn't tell my friends to do ANYTHING, nadda zip.

Do you have proof of this, no. Its your own paranoid delusion, and now its going back to you.

I told creshosk to tell you to put "master' on your sig, is that an insult too?

Jesus.

peejayd
Batman is reduced to broken bones and bloody meat @ the start of this battle via optic blast. Wolverine swings at DD and misses and then this happens

* tattletales?! this dude is excellent... Logan will be dead meat...
* just bury the old geezers... overrated geezers...

Tha C-Master
Thats why he told his friend to qoute what he said, and told his friend to PM me about him. Thats when i unblock him to report him. you see Prove it, because I wasn't even online.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by peejayd
* just bury the old geezers... overrated geezers... He's going to report you now for member bashing... laughing

TwisterGameX
I didn't tell my friends to do ANYTHING, nadda zip.

Do you have proof of this, no. Its your own paranoid delusion, and now its going back to you.

I told creshosk to tell you to put "master' on your sig, is that an insult too?

Jesus.

You just want to get my attention with that one.

brainchild81
Darkcrawler is no longer with us, he left with me to the other forum, which I am going back to again, its getting lame around here now, used to be fanboys, but now tattletales? I'm still pissed about that time I got reported for that pic of Superman. Crawler made some cool strips. What is this other forum you speak of? Is it 100% fanboy free?

Tha C-Master
You just want to get my attention with that one. Proove it.

Did you read creshosk post>

He already TRIED to report me several times over silly stuff, the mods got annoyed.

But whatever happens happens. YOu can't prove anything.

Tha C-Master
I'm still pissed about that time I got reported for that pic of Superman. Crawler made some cool strips. What is this other forum you speak of? Is it 100% fanboy free? Yes, MUCH better than this one, I came on here to tell close friends about it, just close friends there, noone else. When I'd left.

Its just friends, and pr's the mod.

I'll pm you the website if you want.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by peejayd
* just bury the old geezers... overrated geezers...

he tells some guy that never been in the thread before in his life, and tell him to qoute this

this is bashing, and he even posted a pic in the original.

Noone ignored anything from you, your posts and points are shit, plain and simple, creshosk just arrived here, he isn't patrolling these threads all day like you.

You don't answer anything, you simply ignore stuff and whine, as proven by these posts.

quote: (post)
Why are you bothering me.

Why are you dense?

Isaid nothing to you, you just love to argue.

Is there a rule that states that idiot Twister can only have people talk to him when he wants them to?

No.

Stop being so ****ing childish.

You crawl out from your whole just to qoute me, that said nothing to you. You were not even here for a while, but you just come back to comment, on my post, that has shit to do with you.

He commented on your damn post because you were trying to complain about things that other people do that you do yourself.

When it happens to you, you want to whine about it like a kid.

Tha C uses insult

NO!!

Translation:

The C used facts, and logic within his debates with debating talent to own my ass so many times that I couldn't take my own medicine and put him on ignore like a little girl.

Cresh, wants to argue and comments on nothing to do with him

Translation:

I can't answer anything so I'll whine and/or ***** about it, till I get my way.

Metal insulted at the start but then stopped, and gave a good arguement only starting on like the last to pages. Mister did it too.

No mmx never insulted you, a good argument?

You don't counter them, you ignore them, go check Snake vs Spiderman, he just pretended it wasn't there.

You and Tha C are something else.

You give dense a whole new meaning.

I know your confused, so i will make it easier on you.

I will make it easy for you.

sentence
stop
your friend

You and Tha C are on ignore, even though you really arent nearly as bad, but I know if this continues will be as bad.

nearly as bad at tearing your sorry ass up, why thank you.

My precog tells me this.

You are too stupid with you're normal senses who would give you precog?

So you and C could reply all you want, and start talking to yourselves because you two are on ignored now.

You are the only person on this forum, how arrogant.

Cresh, gets his kicks from this
Tha C loves to feed his massive ego.
Ignore List
Tha C
Cresh not that bad at all but it will get in the future, so I stop it now.

Twister likes to start shit with the one and only, and couldn't take it.

Ok so now i am only debating with Mister and metal. they don't insult or have a massive ego.

You can't debate, I'm sure everyone thinks you suck and are a waste of time, I've seen nothing from you that insisted you were debating here.

No one could just debate, without there ego in the way. i hear

I came and debated with you on the first page, you came and followed me into another thread, and started shit.

tearing ass, can't spell,stupid,dense, fanboy.

All of those are true.

this was at the begining.

Its not the end.

If some one goes they are tearing my ass, after saying its a 5/5 match. What the hell then.

It was on both threads, your premises sucked, and you asked me to leave the thread, this shows how stupid and dense you are.

how is it fanboy after that same ego guy, said 5/5, then argue Ninja can't win at all,

I didn't argue ninja can't win at all, you are stupid.

You are so dense I'd wish you didn't say my name.

then say he talks to raoches.

His powers allow him to talk to insects, now you are mixing me up with what you said.

As for ignoring you. One because you insulted me, and before that is you noticed, like 5 other people on the spiderman side writes a page and half of it are insults.

I find it funny that everyone insults you, and you do shit.

Stop being a baby, but on the bright side, if you ignore everyone, YOU'LL BE GONE!!!

TwisterGameX
Yes, MUCH better than this one, I come on here to tell others about it, just close friends there, noone else.

And yet you are on this one still. You going around telling people about another forum, for them to join. the mods will love this aswell.

Tha C-Master
he tells some guy that never been in the thread before in his life, and tell him to qoute this

this is bashing, and he even posted a pic in the original.

Noone ignored anything from you, your posts and points are shit, plain and simple, creshosk just arrived here, he isn't patrolling these threads all day like you.

You don't answer anything, you simply ignore stuff and whine, as proven by these posts.

Why are you bothering me.

Why are you dense?

Isaid nothing to you, you just love to argue.

Is there a rule that states that idiot Twister can only have people talk to him when he wants them to?

No.

Stop being so ****ing childish.

You crawl out from your whole just to qoute me, that said nothing to you. You were not even here for a while, but you just come back to comment, on my post, that has shit to do with you.

He commented on your damn post because you were trying to complain about things that other people do that you do yourself.

When it happens to you, you want to whine about it like a kid.

Tha C uses insult

NO!!

Translation:

The C used facts, and logic within his debates with debating talent to own my ass so many times that I couldn't take my own medicine and put him on ignore like a little girl.

Cresh, wants to argue and comments on nothing to do with him

Translation:

I can't answer anything so I'll whine and/or ***** about it, till I get my way.

Metal insulted at the start but then stopped, and gave a good arguement only starting on like the last to pages. Mister did it too.

No mmx never insulted you, a good argument?

You don't counter them, you ignore them, go check Snake vs Spiderman, he just pretended it wasn't there.

You and Tha C are something else.

You give dense a whole new meaning.

I know your confused, so i will make it easier on you.

I will make it easy for you.

sentence
stop
your friend

You and Tha C are on ignore, even though you really arent nearly as bad, but I know if this continues will be as bad.

nearly as bad at tearing your sorry ass up, why thank you.

My precog tells me this.

You are too stupid with you're normal senses who would give you precog?

So you and C could reply all you want, and start talking to yourselves because you two are on ignored now.

You are the only person on this forum, how arrogant.

Cresh, gets his kicks from this
Tha C loves to feed his massive ego.
Ignore List
Tha C
Cresh not that bad at all but it will get in the future, so I stop it now.

Twister likes to start shit with the one and only, and couldn't take it.

Ok so now i am only debating with Mister and metal. they don't insult or have a massive ego.

You can't debate, I'm sure everyone thinks you suck and are a waste of time, I've seen nothing from you that insisted you were debating here.

No one could just debate, without there ego in the way. i hear

I came and debated with you on the first page, you came and followed me into another thread, and started shit.

tearing ass, can't spell,stupid,dense, fanboy.

All of those are true.

this was at the begining.

Its not the end.

If some one goes they are tearing my ass, after saying its a 5/5 match. What the hell then.

It was on both threads, your premises sucked, and you asked me to leave the thread, this shows how stupid and dense you are.

how is it fanboy after that same ego guy, said 5/5, then argue Ninja can't win at all,

I didn't argue ninja can't win at all, you are stupid.

You are so dense I'd wish you didn't say my name.

then say he talks to raoches.

His powers allow him to talk to insects, now you are mixing me up with what you said.

As for ignoring you. One because you insulted me, and before that is you noticed, like 5 other people on the spiderman side writes a page and half of it are insults.

I find it funny that everyone insults you, and you do shit.

Stop being a baby, but on the bright side, if you ignore everyone, YOU'LL BE GONE!!!

Cry me a river, how is this proof of me getting my friends, thats right, it isn't.

Tha C-Master
And yet you are on this one still. You going around telling people about another forum, for them to join. the mods will love this aswell.

Why are you still talking to me, I pm them about an alternate website, so....

Just trying to find something to fight about, because you have no proof...

Tha C-Master
Yes, MUCH better than this one, I came on here to tell close friends about it, just close friends there, noone else. When I'd left.

TwisterGameX
Cresh Pmed me. If you didnt want to get my attention, then why on earth would you tell cresh to pm me,

quote:

"He must think he's hurting my reputation, the irony.

Anyways if you could, could you tell him to put "Master" at the end of it, and that I'd appreciate it? "

That guy that never been on that thread, never seen him before ever, and all of a sudden he just comes on to quote me and say

"HA!!!

owned, good job, if everyone ignores the idiot like he's doing, maybe he'll go away, and there will be no more snake threads.

Which should be in the game forum anyway, what a retard."

Just to provoke me. Well its good you are leaving to another forum, that you are advertising on this one, and telling people to go on it, because you are going to get banned.

TwisterGameX
Why are you still talking to me, I pm them about an alternate website, so....

Just trying to find something to fight about, because you have no proof...

If i dont speak to you, you go tell Cresh to Pm me. you reply me, when you were on ignore and tell your other friend to qoute it, so i could see it. if you dont want to speak to me, then stop provoking me by insults and pics, then calling your friends into it.

Tha C-Master
Cresh Pmed me. If you didnt want to get my attention, then why on earth would you tell cresh to pm me,

quote:

"He must think he's hurting my reputation, the irony.

Anyways if you could, could you tell him to put "Master" at the end of it, and that I'd appreciate it? "

That guy that never been on that thread, never seen him before ever, and all of a sudden he just comes on to quote me and say

"HA!!!

owned, good job, if everyone ignores the idiot like he's doing, maybe he'll go away, and there will be no more snake threads.

Which should be in the game forum anyway, what a retard."

Just to provoke me. Well its good you are leaving to another forum, that you are advertising on this one, and telling people to go on it, because you are going to get banned. I didn't tell anyone to pm you stupid, I told him to tell you about my name.

you should be getting banned all the same, did anywhere in there I say pm?

You need your reading comprehension checked.

Tha C-Master
If i dont speak to you, you go tell Cresh to Pm me. you reply me, when you were on ignore and tell your other friend to qoute it, so i could see it. if you dont want to speak to me, then stop provoking me by insults and pics, then calling your friends into it. You're really stupid, where in that pm did I tell him to "pm" you?

Go and point that out for me, I'm waiting.

jinzin
bleh...okay as far as the fight is concerned..I truly think it can go either way... what makes or breaks this fight for both parties is daredevil..I don't think dd can take batman, or logan....but can he hold them off long enough for cyclops to blast the shit out of them one at a time? IMO yes.

TwisterGameX
I didn't tell anyone to pm you stupid, I told him to tell you about my name.

you should be getting banned all the same, did anywhere in there I say pm?

You need your reading comprehension checked.

thats tell him to PM me....he showed me the post...and he pmed me...

Tha C-Master
thats tell him to PM me....he showed me the post...and he pmed me... I didn't say it, now did I?

TwisterGameX
I didn't say it, now did I?

You asked him to bother me for you......He pmed me......

Tha C-Master
You asked him to bother me for you......He pmed me...... I told him to tell you to change my name dummy, i didn't ask him to "bother" you, I woulda told you myself.

All this is about you acting childish, and not having proof, you are trying to get rid of me because I beat you in a comic debate, how sad.

And it really shows too.

brainchild81
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't think dd can take batman, or logan....but can he hold them off long enough for cyclops to blast the shit out of them one at a time? IMO yes. I agree w/Jinzin.(and I HATE it mad )

Tha C-Master
I agree w/Jinzin.(and I HATE it mad ) laughing

TwisterGameX
I told him to tell you to change my name dummy, i didn't ask him to "bother" you, I woulda told you myself.

All this is about you acting childish, and not having proof, you are trying to get rid of me because I beat you in a comic debate, how sad.

And it really shows too.

You think you beat everyone and have to insult and post pics, then tell people to qoute it and tell another to contact me for you, after knowing you are ignored.

Posting pics like that is real mature roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well i am done here. I realize don't feed the C's ego , because he will follow you home. then again if you dont feed him, he still follows you home.

Coming into threads just to sigh as well.

Anyway, when the mods get here, they will fix it, and you advertising another form, and telling people to join, wont help.

See ya.

Tha C-Master
You think you beat everyone and have to insult and post pics, then tell people to qoute it and tell another to contact me for you, after knowing you are ignored.

Posting pics like that is real mature roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well i am done here. I realize don't feed the C's ego , because he will follow you home. then again if you dont feed him, he still follows you home.

Coming into threads just to sigh as well.

Anyway, when the mods get here, they will fix it, and you advertising another form, and telling people to join, wont help.

See ya. I don't think I beat "everyone" just you, you are a fanboy, an idiot, and not smart.

You think digging up old threads is mature, calling people gay is mature.

Blah blah blah, you don't have proof of ANY of your accounts.

1. me getting a friend
2. me telling cresh to "pm" you
3. Me advertising ON these threads.

So you just need to get laid, I'm sure you aren't even the correct age to be on this forum, judging by your reading skills and your homoerotic love for you character.

Many people think so too.\

following me on other threads, and say I'm following you, talk about dumb and arrogant, not to mention arguing with someone on "ignore"

http://dave2.rocketjump.org/admin/upload/idiot.gif

Creshosk
He didn't tell me to PM you, he told me to ask you to add "master" to your sig.

And I did it in the most efficient manner available. . . There is no reason for this to spill over onto here, particularly with the whole trying hard to discredit a person thing.

I agree w/Jinzin.(and I HATE it mad ) I agree with the both of you. . . Seriously, what's that say about the thread?

Tha C-Master
Whats that say about the person who made it?

ALL OF US AGREE!

jinzin
I agree w/Jinzin.(and I HATE it mad )

laughing out loud give it time... you may actually grow to like it... laughing out loud evil face

brainchild81
Has there ever been a Batman VS Snake Eyes thread? The search feature is useless sometimes.

Tha C-Master
Has there ever been a Batman VS Snake Eyes thread? The search feature is useless sometimes. vb search, though I didn't even see the search feature around... confused

Paola
If I get another report on C-Master's or Twister's posts, both will have a 3 day-off the boards.

Thank you.

braz
mmk Batman and Wolverine. would. win. in my opinion let me explain

oook Scenario: the two tag teams are in New York City 5 blocks from each other on some random streets and they have no clue where they are..they just know that theyre within a 5 block radius of eachother...u say cyke blasts batman with his optic blast? well, i would say yes he could do that too...but, how can u hit. what you cannot see? and men fear most what they cannot see. *Ducard laughing* guhahahaha...cyclops would be scared as shit cuz all he has is his optic blast which is far range only, batman would be hoppin around on buildings, rummaging around on roof tops, makin noises, scarin cyclops using the power of fear and thus, clouding his senses as he's shootin his optic blast like that thug in Batman Begins...."Where are you?!"....Batman: "here". *Batman snaps cyclops' neck* oooook one down, one to go...then batman would go help wolverine kick DD's sorry ass even when one of em could take em down alone....batman( or wolverine, vice sersa) might as well just be sittin down eatin popcorn laid back watchin the fight....stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
cute...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Paola
If I get another report on C-Master's or Twister's posts, both will have a 3 day-off the boards.

Thank you.

Understood

pr1983
Topic...

Cyclops and DD...

Cyclops is a surgeon with his blasts, and dd could at least stalemate batman while cyke takes down logan...

braz
Originally posted by pr1983
Topic...

Cyclops and DD...

Cyclops is a surgeon with his blasts, and dd could at least stalemate batman while cyke takes down logan...

som1 debate with me who doesnt have cyclops as their avator smile

King KAM
*runs in looking for jinzin*
Its okay! i have come to back you up for Wolvie and Batman....what round are we in right now?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by braz
som1 debate with me who doesnt have cyclops as their avator smile everyone understands this concept.

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
*runs in looking for jinzin*
Its okay! i have come to back you up for Wolvie and Batman....what round are we in right now?

laughing out loud

thanks man...

actually I voted cyk dd on this one... confused

King KAM
laughing out loud

thanks man...

actually I voted cyk dd on this one... confused
its a clone!!!!! *jumps on the fake Jinzin and tussles with him*

spiderboy5
mmk Batman and Wolverine. would. win. in my opinion let me explain

oook Scenario: the two tag teams are in New York City 5 blocks from each other on some random streets and they have no clue where they are..they just know that theyre within a 5 block radius of eachother...u say cyke blasts batman with his optic blast? well, i would say yes he could do that too...but, how can u hit. what you cannot see? and men fear most what they cannot see. *Ducard laughing* guhahahaha...cyclops would be scared as shit cuz all he has is his optic blast which is far range only, batman would be hoppin around on buildings, rummaging around on roof tops, makin noises, scarin cyclops using the power of fear and thus, clouding his senses as he's shootin his optic blast like that thug in Batman Begins...."Where are you?!"....Batman: "here". *Batman snaps cyclops' neck* oooook one down, one to go...then batman would go help wolverine kick DD's sorry ass even when one of em could take em down alone....batman( or wolverine, vice sersa) might as well just be sittin down eatin popcorn laid back watchin the fight....stick out tongue theres no way bats could dodge all cykes blast,wat u think cykes not that stupid hes a pretty good aimer himself. for a sure win for cykes team they would put DD on batman while cyke blasts wolvie to the next city.then after cykes done with logan he would help DD finish off batman. (since batman could probably kill DD) and i have a feeling ur a cyke hater arent u? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by spiderboy5
theres no way bats could dodge all cykes blast,wat u think cykes not that stupid hes a pretty good aimer himself. for a sure win for cykes team they would put DD on batman while cyke blasts wolvie to the next city.then after cykes done with logan he would help DD finish off batman. (since batman could probably kill DD) and i have a feeling ur a cyke hater arent u? roll eyes (sarcastic) Pretty accurate there...

jinzin
its a clone!!!!! *jumps on the fake Jinzin and tussles with him*

*"aaahhhhhhhhh he's on to us!"
(holds king kam off)

"clones retreat! keep the real jinzin in lockdown! we can't have his pro-wolverine arguments flooding the boards anymore....he's just too unstoppable......run run ...runnnnnnn!"

spiderboy5
(holds king kam off)

"clones retreat! keep the real jinzin in lockdown! we can't have his pro-wolverine arguments flooding the boards anymore....he's just too unstoppable......run run ...runnnnnnn!" lmao laughing

King KAM
(holds king kam off)

"clones retreat! keep the real jinzin in lockdown! we can't have his pro-wolverine arguments flooding the boards anymore....he's just too unstoppable......run run ...runnnnnnn!"
*Wakes up after being beat up*

"I will find the real Jinzin, and when I do the people who have him hotstage will wish they were never even born........"

jinzin
*Wakes up after being beat up*

"I will find the real Jinzin, and when I do the people who have him hotstage will wish they were never even born........"

you mean the clones?

braz
Originally posted by spiderboy5
theres no way bats could dodge all cykes blast,wat u think cykes not that stupid hes a pretty good aimer himself. for a sure win for cykes team they would put DD on batman while cyke blasts wolvie to the next city.then after cykes done with logan he would help DD finish off batman. (since batman could probably kill DD) and i have a feeling ur a cyke hater arent u? roll eyes (sarcastic)

no hes actually one of my favorite comic characters to be honest....im just sayin theres more ways around a power like that (optic blast), then just getting blasted immediatlely n sayin cykes wins.....what if he cant see batman?? how does he hit em then.....?? batman would use his stealth to his advantage or the ignorance of his opponent not knowing where hes at just like he always does....hes taken out groups of 10-15 guys at once all armed with sub machine guns....what makes u think he cant do that to cyclops? unless cykes has some sort of super human sense, (which he might, ionno i dont read comics) theres a good chance batman would win i think

spiderboy5
no hes actually one of my favorite comic characters to be honest....im just sayin theres more ways around a power like that (optic blast), then just getting blasted immediatlely n sayin cykes wins.....what if he cant see batman?? how does he hit em then.....?? batman would use his stealth to his advantage or the ignorance of his opponent not knowing where hes at just like he always does....hes taken out groups of 10-15 guys at once all armed with sub machine guns....what makes u think he cant do that to cyclops? unless cykes has some sort of super human sense, (which he might, ionno i dont read comics) theres a good chance batman would win i think thats y i have been saying that for a sure win they would need to put DD on batman to hold him off, becuz if it was DD fighting wolvie and cyke fighting batman, then wolvie would tire out DD and eventually kill him, then without DD cyke would definetly have no chance of winning.......

brainchild81
I think Cyke could actually pull this off by himself. Batman's done for in 1 shot, 2 if he dodges the 1st one and then Cyke just unleashes on Wolverine.

King KAM
you mean the clones?
Indeed, *throws a smoke bomb and then hides behing a chair hoping everyone thinks hes dissapeard*

Tha C-Master
but you gotta keep the batdrive open, you know that super will to live that batman gets...

brainchild81
but you gotta keep the batdrive open, you know that super will to live that batman gets... I know, but being absolutely dismembered by an optic blast kinda crushes the spirit thoughlaughing

Tha C-Master
batnades!!!

braz
I know, but being absolutely dismembered by an optic blast kinda crushes the spirit thoughlaughing

what if batmans using his stealth and he doesnt know where hes at cool

pr1983
som1 debate with me who doesnt have cyclops as their avator smile

well arent we polite....

what if batmans using his stealth and he doesnt know where hes at cool

dd can hear him...

braz
well arent we polite....

dd can hear him...

aww im sowwwey pr i didnt mean to hurt ur feewings...pweashe fogive me.... embarrasment

lol dude all im sayin is u might be a little biased to choosing cyclpos' team to win cuz hes in ur avy smile

pr1983
aww im sowwwey pr i didnt mean to hurt ur feewings...pweashe fogive me.... embarrasment

lol dude all im sayin is u might be a little biased to choosing cyclpos' team to win cuz hes in ur avy smile

im no fanboy... there are plenty of people who can take cyclops... wolverine isnt one of them unless he's within arms reach... and same goes for batman...

jinzin
im no fanboy... there are plenty of people who can take cyclops... wolverine isnt one of them unless he's within arms reach... and same goes for batman...

confused arms reach? ummmmm no..... batarangs... explosives.....gas...... sonic freq device.....among other things.....

pr1983
he has to take them out of his belt, set them and throw them... dd and cyke could take him down alot faster than he could them in a fight...

Tha C-Master
he has to take them out of his belt, set them and throw them... dd and cyke could take him down alot faster than he could them in a fight... enter stories of bats beating supes and flash...

whistle

wolverine8888
if this is a fight to the death then it be over extremely fast. cyclopes vs wolverine gunna be an easy kill for the worlds most deadly mutant. cyclopes is not known for going toe to toe with any one he a leader he isent ment to be able to stand on his own vs far deadlier foes. dd vs batman well it gunna be a hell of a fight and it has already happen befor and batman was winning because of his overall strength it could go either way but once cyclopes is dead well dd is done for

wolverine8888
also havok who has same type of energy beam has cyclopes was taken out in seconds in the wolverine enemy of the state.

pr1983
Originally posted by wolverine8888
if this is a fight to the death then it be over extremely fast. cyclopes vs wolverine gunna be an easy kill for the worlds most deadly mutant. cyclopes is not known for going toe to toe with any one he a leader he isent ment to be able to stand on his own vs far deadlier foes. dd vs batman well it gunna be a hell of a fight and it has already happen befor and batman was winning because of his overall strength it could go either way but once cyclopes is dead well dd is done for

cyclops cracked onslaughts armour... good enough for you?

also havok who has same type of energy beam has cyclopes was taken out in seconds in the wolverine enemy of the state.

havok and cyclops are as different in powers and fighting skill as two brothers can be...

wolverine8888
no both of there energy is from the same source and are very much the same and also havok was trained bye wolverine hsi fighting skill is very close if not better then scot. andf actauly I own all of the onslaught battle and no he did not wolverine and sam actly cracked his armor all scot did was nock him back a little. that was first version of onslaught the others scott did not even hurt

pr1983
no both of there energy is from the same source and are very much the same and also havok was trained bye wolverine hsi fighting skill is very close if not better then scot. andf actauly I own all of the onslaught battle and no he did not wolverine and sam actly cracked his armor all scot did was nock him back a little. that was first version of onslaught the others scott did not even hurt

they arent the same source at all...

scott is a better fighter than alex, always has been...

scott knocked him back and cracked his armour, but your right, its only onslaught...

wolverine8888
no he did nopt crack his armor please source the comic because I own the whole series and he never once cracked onslaught armor. and yes both there bother are taken from the sun they body absorbes it why do u think when they hit eachother full blast they cant do any more damage then send the other flying abck it because they absorb eachothers attacks

Tha C-Master
if this is a fight to the death then it be over extremely fast. cyclopes vs wolverine gunna be an easy kill for the worlds most deadly mutant. cyclopes is not known for going toe to toe with any one he a leader he isent ment to be able to stand on his own vs far deadlier foes. dd vs batman well it gunna be a hell of a fight and it has already happen befor and batman was winning because of his overall strength it could go either way but once cyclopes is dead well dd is done for CYKE WOULD OWN WOLVERINE!!!

wolverine8888
lol thats funny but no cyclopes aint stupid he knwos wolverien could kill him easly and even if scott tags him which wont happen wolverine wont even be fazed

Tha C-Master
Cyke has tagged him, many, many times.

Thats the funny part, it hurt him like crazy, and he'll zap him again and again.

In fact, cyke hit the moon with an optic blast.

wolverine8888
only time cykes has ever tagged wolverine when he blasts him when wolverine isent even fighting him he just gets mad and shots wolverine every one has to calm wolverine down befor he kills him

Tha C-Master
NO that happened in ultimates when cyke was a kid, and was fighting him head up.

He shot wolvie in astonishing, because wolverine jumped in on him.

He shot a sentinal with a full blast and destroyed it, and wolverine says "I know why you are the leader".

Never mind, how do you think wolverine would fare against Iron man?

wolverine8888
first off that happen in normal also. second wolverine did not jump at him he was sitting on a window ledge and scot got mad and just shot him well he was talken. he said he was the leader big deal wolverine been offered leader many times he just doesent want it he rather go by him self then lead a team. also i think iron one of the msot ill equiped to ahndle wolverine they never foughten in normal time line thou. in ultimate he got beat in 5 seconds by wolverine.

Tha C-Master
first off that happen in normal also. second wolverine did not jump at him he was sitting on a window ledge and scot got mad and just shot him well he was talken. he said he was the leader big deal wolverine been offered leader many times he just doesent want it he rather go by him self then lead a team. also i think iron one of the msot ill equiped to ahndle wolverine they never foughten in normal time line thou. in ultimate he got beat in 5 seconds by wolverine.

I haven't seen a reason where wolverine would give cyke any trouble.

So you'd give wolverine 7/10 against Iron Man?

jinzin
he has to take them out of his belt, set them and throw them... dd and cyke could take him down alot faster than he could them in a fight...

ummm that takes what...a second..even less..... batman's jumped in the air grabbed two batarangs out of his belt threw them, grabbed 2 grenades out of it, threw THEM, and had a another device out before he hit the ground..... he's no slouch.... he's been able to get a batarang out and throw it before a guy could touch his gun in his holster....

he covered the length of about 12 feet and nailed a guy who hada gun before the guy even had a chance to pull the trigger....

Tha C-Master
told ya pr stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Oh lord. Batman is NOT dodging Cyclops's optic blast. He's a freakin surgeon with his blasts (I know this has been said already, but it needs to be stressed). He doesn't miss (unless a plot device). I think I'm about to post some scans of Cyke schooling Wolvie.

While I'm at it, where's that funny amatuer comic of Cyclops messing Wolverine up?

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Oh lord. Batman is NOT dodging Cyclops's optic blast. He's a freakin surgeon with his blasts (I know this has been said already, but it needs to be stressed). He doesn't miss (unless a plot device). I think I'm about to post some scans of Cyke schooling Wolvie.

While I'm at it, where's that funny amatuer comic of Cyclops messing Wolverine up?
unless Batman has a mirror with him.

Metalmanx
And the mirror shatters in his hand.

Cyke's blast are concussive force, not regular laser light. It will be doing no reflecting today, just shattering.

King KAM

Cyke's blast are concussive force, not regular laser light. It will be doing no reflecting today, just shattering.
oooooh, wait this isnt making sense physics wise.

wolverine8888
facts remain cykes cant beat wolverine wolverine will win. then it all over for dd sure he will be giving batman the fight of his life but once wolverine shows up it done

Tha C-Master
facts remain cykes cant beat wolverine wolverine will win. then it all over for dd sure he will be giving batman the fight of his life but once wolverine shows up it done Wolverine wins because of what fact?

He's the most dangerous mutant, hah, a pushover.

He's a skilled fighter, hardly applies it.

He has to get up close, cyke doesn't

A skilled combatant vs a skilled combatant, AND marksman.

wolverine8888
first off there a big diffrence skill wise between the to first off cykes is a level 4 which is trained wolverine a level 7 which means he master of all forms a combat. he is also a masker marks men. and u for get that wolverine can doge bullets and has. and whats to say the cykes will even know were he is wolverien was able to sneak up on dare devil who can hear a pind drop a mile away u think scot will be ahrd to sneak up on not at all. and even head to head fight even if they are 100 feat away wolverine will still get to him and kill him probly wont even take any hits in doing so. when has scot ever been known as a tough super hero he never goes toe to toes with any one he a team guy he cant stand by him self. he good but sorry he way out of his league

Tha C-Master
Not to be mean, but is there anyway you can do a spellcheck?

Thanks.

first off there a big diffrence skill wise between the to first off cykes is a level 4 which is trained wolverine a level 7 which means he master of all forms a combat.

Yes wolverine is very skilled, but when does he use it?

Not too often because he heals.

he is also a masker marks men. and u for get that wolverine can doge bullets and has.

What is wolverine going to shoot with, nothing.

Alot of characters have dodged a bullet, wolverine has to be far enough away, he has no precognitive senses. Cyclops can continue his blast, it isn't a bullet.

He can even remove his visor.

and whats to say the cykes will even know were he is wolverien was able to sneak up o

DD will call his shots off.

Who says wolverine can hide?

n dare devil who can hear a pind drop a mile away u think scot will be ahrd to sneak up on not at all. a

DD is on cyclops team, which makes it worse for them. confused

nd even head to head fight even if they are 100 feat away wolverine will still get to him and kill him probly wont even take any hits in doing so.

How, cyke would nail him, remove his visor.

What would wolverine do?

when has scot ever been known as a tough super hero he never goes toe to toes with any one he a team guy he cant stand by him self. he good but sorry he way out of his league

Scott beat a group of xmen INCLUDING wolverine before, numerous times.

He isn't popular so you won't see him by himself.

wolverine8888
HE HAS NEVER ONcE BEATEN WOLVERINE EVER. dont make false claim with out proof. it took almost the whole super hero comity to take out wolverine and u think cykes stands a chance verse him. when he was death scot hit him with a leathal blow that abrly fazed wolverine scot waisten holding back he said so him self. even if scot took of his visor sure hill hurt wolverine but wolverine be abck on his feet no time mena while scot barly be able to stand because ever time he does that he can barly stand after wards making him even easier to kill. aslo dd can not dected wolverines heart beats b ecause of his healing factor dd has said he can not detct wolverine like he can others. if this take place in city or woods this fight be over in seconds. on open plain cyclopes still stands no chance of beating wolverine and actuly wolverine always uses his fighting skill he just hold back from killing u must not read wolverine much. wolverine does not normaly dodge bullet because he has no need to. he is one of the only people able to keep up with spiderman and has stabbed spiderman befor. even if u give every advantage of terrain to cyclopes he loses he screwed no matter watch. when ever cyclopes and havok fight it always a hgue battle and scot wins but braly when ever wolverine has foughten havok he taken him out in seconds. can cyclopes take hulk nope he cant he lose for sure. can cyclopes take cable nope he cant and the funny thign is cable a more powerful version of his dad and wolverine has beat cable befor

Creshosk

Cyke's blast are concussive force, not regular laser light. It will be doing no reflecting today, just shattering. Actually the blast does reflect, which is how he has made some of his trickier shots however. . .

Batman would only have his anti cyclops mirror if he has prep.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Creshosk
Actually the blast does reflect, which is how he has made some of his trickier shots however. . .

Batman would only have his anti cyclops mirror if he has prep.

Okay, I did forget that it can reflect actually. He's done it on Colossus. Reflected it right off of his head.

But, you must understand, Cresh. The force of the blow would break the mirror and hit Batman. If Batman were say...at Colossus's strength level, holding a VERY durable mirror or reflective device, then yes. It would then reflect.

Do you see what I mean? I'm not really at your throat, heh.

Metalmanx
HE HAS NEVER ONcE BEATEN WOLVERINE EVER. dont make false claim with out proof. it took almost the whole super hero comity to take out wolverine and u think cykes stands a chance verse him. when he was death scot hit him with a leathal blow that abrly fazed wolverine scot waisten holding back he said so him self. even if scot took of his visor sure hill hurt wolverine but wolverine be abck on his feet no time mena while scot barly be able to stand because ever time he does that he can barly stand after wards making him even easier to kill. aslo dd can not dected wolverines heart beats b ecause of his healing factor dd has said he can not detct wolverine like he can others. if this take place in city or woods this fight be over in seconds. on open plain cyclopes still stands no chance of beating wolverine and actuly wolverine always uses his fighting skill he just hold back from killing u must not read wolverine much. wolverine does not normaly dodge bullet because he has no need to. he is one of the only people able to keep up with spiderman and has stabbed spiderman befor. even if u give every advantage of terrain to cyclopes he loses he screwed no matter watch. when ever cyclopes and havok fight it always a hgue battle and scot wins but braly when ever wolverine has foughten havok he taken him out in seconds. can cyclopes take hulk nope he cant he lose for sure. can cyclopes take cable nope he cant and the funny thign is cable a more powerful version of his dad and wolverine has beat cable befor

I wouldn't go that far, my friend.

But I'll let the scans speak for themselves.

Metalmanx
Call me crazy...or just well-read...but it sure seems like Wolverine is practically begging for someone to step in and save his sorry butt from the SEVERE BEATING he's about to receive.

Could just be me though.

King KAM
Okay, I did forget that it can reflect actually. He's done it on Colossus. Reflected it right off of his head.

But, you must understand, Cresh. The force of the blow would break the mirror and hit Batman. If Batman were say...at Colossus's strength level, holding a VERY durable mirror or reflective device, then yes. It would then reflect.

Do you see what I mean? I'm not really at your throat, heh.
Actually if Batman was smart, he would use a shieldmade of daimond, and then once he is done shielding himself throw it at cyclops and watch it explode.

Metalmanx
Actually of Batman wassmart, he would use a shieldmade of daimond, and then once he is done shielding himself throw it at cyclops and watch it explode.

It would be QUITE heavy, man. Probably heavier than Batman could lift without putting all his effort into it.

Plus, Cyke can just keep blasting it until he eventually chips away at it. Or, you know, he can shoot his feet. Cyke has many options here.

King KAM
It would be QUITE heavy, man. Probably heavier than Batman could lift without putting all his effort into it.

Plus, Cyke can just keep blasting it until he eventually chips away at it. Or, you know, he can shoot his feet. Cyke has many options here.
no the daimond would act like cyclops's ruby quarts, it would reflect the blast it would absorb it into the damiond, like plutonium and nuclear weapons, and then if after he filled the daimonds with it were to break it, than it would release all the energy stroed.

Metalmanx
no the daimond would act like cyclops's ruby quarts, it would reflect the blast it would absorb it into the damiond, like plutonium and nuclear weapons, and then if after he filled the daimonds with it were to break it, than it would release all the energy stroed.

...I wish I could've seen your face when you typed that up. I bet you couldn't keep a straight face throughout the entirty of writing that up.

King KAM
...I wish I could've seen your face when you typed that up. I bet you couldn't keep a straight face throughout the entirty of writing that up.
it seems unorthodox, and really hard to find, but it would work like a charm.

Tha C-Master

???

When did it take the whole superhero community to stop wolverine?

Tha C-Master
Call me crazy...or just well-read...but it sure seems like Wolverine is practically begging for someone to step in and save his sorry butt from the SEVERE BEATING he's about to receive.

Could just be me though. laughing

I'm sleeping good tonight, thats the fifth whooping he's gotten from him.

Metalmanx
Yea, I just love the way Wolverine was practically begging the others to step in and save him.

Priceless.

Where's Wolverine8888? I'm sure he'd love to see those.

Tha C-Master
where do you think?

Wolverine fan**** are amazing.

(gotta keep the bad part out)

For the record, wolverine isn't death anymore.

braz
Cyke has tagged him, many, many times.

Thats the funny part, it hurt him like crazy, and he'll zap him again and again.

In fact, cyke hit the moon with an optic blast.

dude yes, ill admit it...cyke would take down wolverine i cant deny that...but not batman...u cant see batman, thats what hes all about the element of darkness and the night, thus being the dark knight. he has the power of fear and to grow in peoples minds batman would be throwin batarangs breakin shyt, scarin wittle scotty half to death cuz he doesnt have h2h skills does he? and then finally drop some smoke grenades, n throw a mini mine for distraction then just swoop down on his ass n knock em unconcious or w/e he pleases...wolverine cant do that, he has no stealth tactics, thus cykes would sense him somewhere n blast him..batmans different though so thats y im saying if the matchups were batman vs cyclops and wolverine and DD, team batman would win...cuz what the hell is DD gunna do to wolverine?? he can sense him....so what? whats he gunna do next?? wolverine would rip him to shreds in a heartbeat..but yes ive heard DD took him down in the comics, and ive never read a comic in my life, im not a big comic fan ill admit it....but plus, IMO on comics is that theyre not realistic....i mean batman beat superman eek! how likely is that?? so in reality, using logic, laying the facts down, thats how wolverine and batman would win

Tha C-Master
DD can sense batman, to get to your post.

big grin

Metalmanx
dude yes, ill admit it...cyke would take down wolverine i cant deny that...but not batman...u cant see batman, thats what hes all about the element of darkness and the night, thus being the dark knight. he has the power of fear and to grow in peoples minds batman would be throwin batarangs breakin shyt, scarin wittle scotty half to death cuz he doesnt have h2h skills does he? and then finally drop some smoke grenades, n throw a mini mine for distraction then just swoop down on his ass n knock em unconcious or w/e he pleases...wolverine cant do that, he has no stealth tactics, thus cykes would sense him somewhere n blast him..batmans different though so thats y im saying if the matchups were batman vs cyclops and wolverine and DD, team batman would win...cuz what the hell is DD gunna do to wolverine?? he can sense him....so what? whats he gunna do next?? wolverine would rip him to shreds in a heartbeat..but yes ive heard DD took him down in the comics, and ive never read a comic in my life, im not a big comic fan ill admit it....but plus, IMO on comics is that theyre not realistic....i mean batman beat superman eek! how likely is that?? so in reality, using logic, laying the facts down, thats how wolverine and batman would win

When I say this, I really don't mean to be mean. So I apologize ahead of time.

But why are you debating on here if you've never read a comic? Honestly, it makes your statements completely futile. No offense, really. But when you haven't read a comic before, you really don't know anything about these characters.

About the stealth thing. I don't recall the post originator say anything about stealth being involved. I think we can assume that this is just a random match. Cyke and DD are walking down the street and see Wolverine and Batman together. The two groups decide to fight the other. Batman would have absolutely no time for any sort of stealth. He'll be too busy being blasted to death.

And DD can totally handle Wolverine. Even more so, he can just keep him busy and evade him. Then Cyke comes in and pops Wolverine a few more times, knocking him out.

There. That's logical.

Creshosk

Do you see what I mean? I'm not really at your throat, heh. Don't know how it works exactly, but he has reflected it off of mirrors before. . .

Creshosk
When I say this, I really don't mean to be mean. So I apologize ahead of time.

But why are you debating on here if you've never read a comic? Honestly, it makes your statements completely futile. No offense, really. But when you haven't read a comic before, you really don't know anything about these characters.

About the stealth thing. I don't recall the post originator say anything about stealth being involved. I think we can assume that this is just a random match. Cyke and DD are walking down the street and see Wolverine and Batman together. The two groups decide to fight the other. Batman would have absolutely no time for any sort of stealth. He'll be too busy being blasted to death.

And DD can totally handle Wolverine. Even more so, he can just keep him busy and evade him. Then Cyke comes in and pops Wolverine a few more times, knocking him out.

There. That's logical. Or Cyke bankshots a shot off of several various objects and hits both Batman and Wolverine at the same time. . .

brainchild81

jinzin
I wouldn't go that far, my friend.

But I'll let the scans speak for themselves.

i dunno if I would use ultimate as evidence for your proof.....especially considering that wolverine nearly killed cyk in the ultimate U... confused

Metalmanx
i dunno if I would use ultimate as evidence for your proof.....especially considering that wolverine nearly killed cyk in the ultimate U... confused

Can I ask you a serious question, Jin?

Really, I'm being sincere.

Why is it such blasphemy to use evidence from the Ultimate Universe? Really, I just don't understand it. It's just another series, really. I mean, there is plenty of evidence for certain things in the UU. It just doesn't seem fair that it's just ruled out immediately.

I know that Wolverine almost killed Cyke. I have the entire Ultimate X-men collection. I can tell you everything. But Wolverine also did provoke that scuffle, which wasn't going to turn into a death match until Cyke blasted him through wall.

That and Wolverine totally caught him off guard with a ball-kick when Cyke wasn't looking. Pretty unfair move if you ask me.

And you may also be referring to when Wolverine let Cyke fall down the cliff. Though I don't know why. If anything, the fall almost killed him, not Wolverine.

Anyway, when the two actually squared off against each other, both ready to fight this time, Cyke spanked him like a redheaded stepchild.

And that's what this fight would be.

jinzin
Can I ask you a serious question, Jin?

Really, I'm being sincere.

Why is it such blasphemy to use evidence from the Ultimate Universe? Really, I just don't understand it. It's just another series, really. I mean, there is plenty of evidence for certain things in the UU. It just doesn't seem fair that it's just ruled out immediately.

I know that Wolverine almost killed Cyke. I have the entire Ultimate X-men collection. I can tell you everything. But Wolverine also did provoke that scuffle, which wasn't going to turn into a death match until Cyke blasted him through wall.

That and Wolverine totally caught him off guard with a ball-kick when Cyke wasn't looking. Pretty unfair move if you ask me.

And you may also be referring to when Wolverine let Cyke fall down the cliff. Though I don't know why. If anything, the fall almost killed him, not Wolverine.

Anyway, when the two actually squared off against each other, both ready to fight this time, Cyke spanked him like a redheaded stepchild.

And that's what this fight would be.

let me in turn ask you.... shall I begin to use what ifs to endorse my arguments? What the f**k?

Metalmanx
let me in turn ask you.... shall I begin to use what ifs to endorse my arguments? What the f**k?

That's just it though. They're "What Ifs" for a reason. What if.

This is a different universe based on pretty much all the same principles as the 616 universe, just with a twist.

I mean, if this is true, how come people can use evidence from mini-series? Like "Wolverine" for example? That shouldn't be canon with the main universe. Just his own side quests.

Yet I see people use evidence from that all the time.

I am under the assumption that you believe Cyke's optic blasts to be that much more powerful in Ultimate just because it's Ultimate? That's not very fair nor logical.

If I had shown a picture of Wolvie messing Cyke up from Ultimate, I am 100% positive you would've said nothing about the universe, rather how much you agree with the picture.

Creshosk
because ultimate is established as being seperate from 616.

Wolverine's comics are not. . this of course would raise the question of WHICH series is 616 and which is not then eh?

Events that happen in 616, such as the de-adamantium-izing of wolverine, carries over into Wolverine's comics. . .

Metalmanx
because ultimate is established as being seperate from 616.

Wolverine's comics are not. . this of course would raise the question of WHICH series is 616 and which is not then eh?

Events that happen in 616, such as the de-adamantium-izing of wolverine, carries over into Wolverine's comics. . .

Seriously though. I'm not bringing up the strength differences between Ulitmate and 616 Hulk. Because yes, that is quite different.

I'm just mostly right talking about the strength Cyke's optic blasts. Do you believe them to be stronger in Ultimate? Or Wolverine to be weaker? Because if anything, UU Wolverine has definitely been shown to be quite strong and having even more absurdly speedy healing than in 616. Doubt me if I you want, but I have the evidence.

I'm just curious. Little things like this shouldn't make a difference whether or not it's 616.

It also seems that whenever I or someone else try to refute a point with the UU, that it's just thrown out because it's the UU. But as long as it supports the opponents' views, it's alright.

Tha C-Master
i dunno if I would use ultimate as evidence for your proof.....especially considering that wolverine nearly killed cyk in the ultimate U... confused Wolverine got owned by cyke in astonishing, he beat wolverine with his hands, and he stomped a squad of them before.

He isn't winning.

And wolverine didn't almost kill cyke, considering that cyke flinched, he could've blasted him again, talk about a plot device here.

Tha C-Master
Seriously though. I'm not bringing up the strength differences between Ulitmate and 616 Hulk. Because yes, that is quite different.

I'm just mostly right talking about the strength Cyke's optic blasts. Do you believe them to be stronger in Ultimate? Or Wolverine to be weaker? Because if anything, UU Wolverine has definitely been shown to be quite strong and having even more absurdly speedy healing than in 616. Doubt me if I you want, but I have the evidence.

I'm just curious. Little things like this shouldn't make a difference whether or not it's 616.

It also seems that whenever I or someone else try to refute a point with the UU, that it's just thrown out because it's the UU. But as long as it supports the opponents' views, it's alright. basically, like when wolverine broke cyke's neck in a "simulation".

I swear.

TOAA
It onSe toK 24 sAlEStiaLs Tu StuPe Wul.Virine HI Cent Bi sTopEd bi eny !1!!!!!!!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TOAA
It onSe toK 24 sAlEStiaLs Tu StuPe Wul.Virine HI Cent Bi sTopEd bi eny !1!!!!!!! "wolverine roxxosr SUCOSLOKWS, hahaha" laughing

wolverine8888
CYKES DID NOT EVEN HAND TO HaND FIGHT LOGAN. he blasted him when he was sitting in the window and logan was not ever hurt so stop saying false info. if scot ever beats wolverine in hand to hand combat I will stop reading comic because they would have turned in to the dumbest thing ever

Tha C-Master
He just beat him, if wolverine beats scott its the dumbest thing ever.

How do you think wolverine would fare against thor?

Metalmanx
CYKES DID NOT EVEN HAND TO HaND FIGHT LOGAN. he blasted him when he was sitting in the window and logan was not ever hurt so stop saying false info. if scot ever beats wolverine in hand to hand combat I will stop reading comic because they would have turned in to the dumbest thing ever

...Did you not see my scans?

At all?

Really, are you just not even reading my posts anymore? I'm at least still reading yours.

That's all we've been trying to say. Cyke DOESN'T HAVE TO MAKE IT HAND TO HAND. He can school Wolvie from dozens of feet away.

In fact, Cyke could probably still lay a nice smack down on Wolvie hand to hand. He is the leader for a reason.

Tha C-Master
He did lay one on him.

wolverine did say that to him too" I know why you are leader around here"

Creshosk
...Did you not see my scans?

Shall I use Wolverine from Universe 2988?

Since you don't seem to want to use 616 characters and are picking the ones you want, shall I use 2988 Wolverine?

Tha C-Master

Since you don't seem to want to use 616 characters and are picking the ones you want, shall I use 2988 Wolverine? cyke has given him trouble in other universes

1. cyke was a teenager, and wolverine was stronger in ultimates.

2. are you saying wolverine can in fact defeat cyclops

Metalmanx

Since you don't seem to want to use 616 characters and are picking the ones you want, shall I use 2988 Wolverine?

God. See, this is what pisses me off. Just because Cyke school Wolvie in Ultimate, it's wrong. Plain and simple.

Too bad he's done it several other times in 616 as well. But God forbid I use other examples of basically the same thing happening.

Creshosk
cyke has given him trouble in other universes Doesn't matter. My point was that we use 616 for a reason.

1. cyke was a teenager, and wolverine was stronger in ultimates. Among other things, he still have unknown variables.

2. are you saying wolverine can in fact defeat cyclops No, just that not-616 is not-cannon.

Creshosk
God. See, this is what pisses me off. Just because Cyke school Wolvie in Ultimate, it's wrong. Plain and simple. No, just because it's not 616, it's not cannon.

Too bad he's done it several other times in 616 as well. But God forbid I use other examples of basically the same thing happening. Rules forbid actually.

Post the times he's done it in 616.

Metalmanx
No, just because it's not 616, it's not cannon.

Rules forbid actually.

Post the times he's done it in 616.

So in your scholarly (hah) opinion, what are the only titles that constitute 616? Really, tell me all the titles for X-men that are considered 616.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>