Impress Me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pielover666
Impress me and you'll get a prize.....maybe.

Revernd Maynard
No thanks...i have better things to do

Raven Guardia
did you know your moon sign is Scorpio?..and your sun sign is Virgo.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
did you know your moon sign is Scorpio?..and your sun sign is Virgo.
Yea...why?

silver_tears
Get out of my pants first ranting

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Pielover666
Yea...why?

so your telling you knew your moon sign? not many people know that.

Pielover666
Originally posted by silver_tears
Get out of my pants first ranting
*gets out of pants*

silver_tears
*takes pants back and puts in closet* hmmmph schmoll

Kosta
What makes you think that you're important enough for me to attempt to impress you? cool

Pielover666
Originally posted by Kosta
What makes you think that you're important enough for me to attempt to impress you? cool
The fact that you are a shallow person, who attempts to make himself look better by putting others down is a big hint.

silver_tears
How is that relevant at all What the f**k?

Neo_Communist
The fact that you are a shallow person, who attempts to make himself look better by putting others down is a big hint.
GET OUT! mad

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by silver_tears
How is that relevant at all What the f**k?

laughing out loud yeah, no offense PL your cool and all but that comeback wasnt really relevant.

Pielover666
laughing out loud yeah, no offense PL your cool and all but that comeback wasnt really relevant.
Is anything relevent in the OTF?

Raven Guardia

not really no stick out tongue.......be mean to me, your funny when your mean.

Neo_Communist
The OTF is a place for posting threads without a category. Not for saying random irrelevant crap, they have special threads for that mad

Pielover666
not really no stick out tongue.......be mean to me, your funny when your mean.
You didn't do anything to deserve it yet.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
The OTF is a place for posting threads without a category. Not for saying random irrelevant crap, they have special threads for that mad

Be Nice.

You didn't do anything to deserve it yet.

yet??

Pielover666
Be Nice.

yet??
Not yet.

Kosta

Thats funny, that you should call me shallow, when you're the person who thinks they are oh so great that others should try and impress them. And also, kudos for picking up on the sarcasm in my first post. You're really clever. no expression

Pielover666
Thats funny, that you should call me shallow, when you're the person who thinks they are oh so great that others should try and impress them. And also, kudos for picking up on the sarcasm in my first post. You're really clever. no expression
There's a little truth in all sarcasim.

No, I don't think I'm all high and mighty, I'm just bored as hell.

Neo_Communist
Be Nice.

yet??
sorry embarrasment

Raven Guardia
Not yet.

sad

he dosent think he is so great. He just was playing around by making this thread. Alot of people here make stupid threads, get use to it.

Raven Guardia
sorry embarrasment

Its okay smile happy

Neo_Communist
No, I don't think I'm all high and mighty, I'm just bored as hell.
Aren't we all? sad

Pielover666
sad

he dosent think he is so great. He just was playing around by making this thread. Alot of people here make stupid threads, get use to it. There is potential, but it hasn't been used....please don't piss me off.

Raven Guardia
Aren't we all? sad

yes sad at least I am sad

Kosta
sad

he dosent think he is so great. He just was playing around by making this thread. Alot of people here make stupid threads, get use to it.

I am used to it. I never made any remarks about the thread, I was joking around and was insulted. erm.

So the moral of the story is, if you're going to make a random thread, expect random sarcasm. stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
Yes, expect random sarcasm. yes

DarkC
Impress me and you'll get a prize.....maybe.
Waste of time.

big gay kirk
How impressive is this.... Mine is small, but I have so much coolness, and self confidence and security, that I feel no need to hide the fact.....

Wickerman
Originally posted by big gay kirk
How impressive is this.... Mine is small, but I have so much coolness, and self confidence and security, that I feel no need to hide the fact.....

I'm impressed thumb up

~wickerman~

BlackC@t
I slaughtered five baby seals with my bare hands cool

Wickerman
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I slaughtered five baby seals with my bare hands cool

And then i ate them no expression

~wickerman~

Lord. Zidane
Then i ate wickerman no expression

Pielover666
Originally posted by big gay kirk
Impressed by your pride.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.