No! Anakin Or Luke Are Not The Coosen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Sadistic
I FEEL AS THOUGH I COULD THROW UP WITH THE STUPIDITY OF YOU STAR WARS NOOBS!

FOR MOST OF YOU WATCHING STAR WARS COMPLETLY REMOVES YOUR CAPABILITY TO DO SIMPLE MATH!

The profecy was written as follows:

"The chosen one will bring balance to the force."

Now for your information things can only be in balance by having equality on both sides. The force had been out of balance for thousands of years, while the Sith were in exile.

The real choosen one returned after this long time and balance the force by turning Anakin to the Dark Side and excecuting Order 66 to kill off the rest of the Jedi. If your completly retarded and havent figured out who it is yet, the true chosen is none other than PALPATINE. To argue with this would make you mentally ill. He was ultimatly responsible for the death of all Jedi but two, Yoda and Luke. Two Jedi, Two Sith. Balanced. DUH!

Just because Anakin was the most powerful Jedi does not make him the chosen one. All Anakin or Luke (whatever way you look at it) did was destroy the Emperor. THIS UNBALANCED THE FORCE. Nowhere in the profecy did it mention that the force would stay in balance.

Lucas may constantly say that Anakin was the choosen, but he has obviously not read his own script. Everyone assumes that balance means that Light would prevail, but balance is not always a good thing.

P.S. Any books writen after Return of the Jedi are completly retarded, and although usually a good read, have no point in the true world of Star Wars.

DarthSidiouss
hmm..

Ast
Shut up.

Darth_Sadistic
You can only come up with some childish insult because you know im right and cant think of anything better to say.

Ast
Originally posted by Darth_Sadistic
You can only come up with some childish insult because you know im right and cant think of anything better to say.

No, I told you to shut up because it is nicer than saying "**** you *******".

You come here and state your opinion(bad one), and before anyone even responds, you insult anyone who would disagree with your bullshit.

Jedi Priestess
How bout this, you're wrong. yes

Lucas himself has stated many, MANY times that the force is only in balance when the Sith are gone.

Darth_Sadistic
Lucas can say whatever he wants, it doesnt change that fact that all this is is simple math. 2 and 2 is balanced. And no other random moron, my opinion is correct.

Ast
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/253/smileygenerator7da.png

Darth_Sadistic
Excellent one Ast, i havent been in an argument this enthrawling since i was 8. Well im a little rusty but here I go....You are a big poopoo head.

Moron

And before anyone says anything else I would just like to say I have trmendous respect for George Lucas, I just dont agree with some of his comments.

Ast
Enthrawling? Is that a fancy word for http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/253/smileygenerator7da.png?

Sir Mist
Lucas can say whatever he wants, it doesnt change that fact that all this is is simple math. 2 and 2 is balanced. And no other random moron, my opinion is correct.

Lucas WROTE the damn thing moron. What he says goes. roll eyes (sarcastic)
fu

Veneficus

You...I don't particularly care for Lucas's views being the middle ground person I am...but Lucas Made SW for God's sake! HIS WORD IS LAW!

DeVi| D0do
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/663/suicide6ke.gif

That's three times in two days... And I thought we were starting to return to normality. Ahh well.

Captain REX
Sadistic, whatever you just wrote up there, I'm not reading it, because I already know it's full of shit. Say what you will, but you are entirely and utterly...

WRONG!

Lucas has said that he's not going the way of 'balance like a scale!' so open your god-damn mind. The Light Side and peace and harmony presents BALANCE, while the Dark Side and all things evil come in and destroy this peaceful balance, bringing IMBALANCE.

When Luke turns Anakin back and Anakin destroys Palpatine, the last of the Sith are destroyed, the imbalance is gone.

If you are going to rant that I am mistaken, then you are ranting that Lucas is mistaken in his own writing, and therefore, you can **** off.

See the gun? One of the S's on the handle stands for 'Stupidity,' and the three S's stand for things I kill with it. For you to join and in one day tell us that WE are the n00bs is pure stupidity, as is this 'my opinion is right, so stfu!' attitude of yours.

One shot from my MP5K is all it takes, but I'm emptying both clips that you see in the picture.

And if you're going to be screaming how stupid we are, might want to check your spelling, genius child.

McCusto
Oh. . .my. . .god. . .

His opinion is correct and what GEORGE LUCAS wrote was wrong? Don't think so.

darth_achilles
uh, can we ban someone for being not just a moron, but a complete and utter idiot? dude, what kind of fantasy world do u live in? did YOU really create sw? was gl just a pawn of your evil creation. do THEY talk to u? seriously what kind of ***** ass idiot would even think something like that, i bet u r 12 years old, mad cause mommy wont buy u halo and like to lash out on sw boards, seriously get a life and get the hell outta here, rookie.

Darth Sadistic
Just for the record, this is not me posting this. The original poster has an underscore between Darth and Sadistic. Just wanted to be clear for those who know me and might be thinking I lost my mind (JP, Ast, etc).

By the way, it's enthralling, not enthrawling. If you're going to try to use big words to sound smarter, at least look them up and spell them right.

barriss_offee
This person is right, he says. Even if he isn't right. No one can convince him of something else :/ well, if that isn't an interesting argument...

Darth Sadistic
Probably just coming in to stir the pot.

Jedi Priestess
Someone always is............

Lord J
how the **** would you know you didnt think of starwars gl did so that make george lucas right now stop wasting other peoples time and either make more realistic threads or just go mad

The Ones
He was ultimatly responsible for the death of all Jedi but two, Yoda and Luke. Two Jedi, Two Sith. Balanced. DUH!

then how come the clones tried to kill them then? obi wan was lucky he landed in water and yoda only had 2 to deal with. why did sidious order them to die if he wanted to balance the force. Explain this mr know-it-all wannabe

amity75
Darth Sadistic I think you've had too many mushrooms on your pizza.

Darth_Sadistic
Wow, I was hoping at least one of you would have the same "opinion as me". FOOLS. After all these years you still have no idea what Lucas set out to do.

He wanted to make ppls imaginations stonger, let them have their own opinions.

I laugh at u all. This was a test for my society course in school. I wanted to see how all of would react to any form of change. About opening your damn minds.

YOU ALL FAILED. Of couse Anakin was the chosen one, but you cant even open your minds to a seperate opinion. It looks like Lucas' goal was never realized after all, at least not by you psychos.

You should give up on Star Wars as you have no idea what its about, thats why you make me sick.

So in closing "You will pay the price for your lack of vision"

You've turned Star Wars into a political disscusion betwen you all, thats why you're all noobs. Your pathetic.

Sans_Fi
yeah, sure.... but you werent right

Jedi Priestess
Well sweetie, speaking as a former high school English teacher I'd have to give you a "D". Wrong approach to the assignment.

Darth_Sadistic
See this is what i mean. Come on ppl you are so wrapped up in your cliches none of you have your own damn opinion.

Get Shot

Love; Darth_Sadistic

Ushgarak
We'd open our minds to an opinion presented with any sense or intelligence, sure.

Opening pur minds to a tired and old argument like the one you just presented that plenty of clueless ignorants have tried before... we are not inclinded to do.

Now, DS, your posts are offensive flames. Desist that attitude or you will be banned.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.