Spider-man vs. 2 Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pointinel
The ones x-men always fight.

DISCUSS.

Arahan
Did you read Onslaught? Where they attack New York and Spidey kicks the ass of MORE then 2 Sentinels.

jinzin
yeah sentinals more often than not are not THAT tough.... but it really depends on the model... there were models that came out post pheonix saga I believe and ONE sentinal threw down with magneto, collosus, wolverine, rogue, and kitty pride, AND pheonix, AND was holding it's own...

against two of those..I'm not so sure spidey would or could win whatsoever...

but given that sentinals rarely have impressive feats like that...I'd venture to say spidey's got this one covered.

Pointinel
Originally posted by Arahan
Did you read Onslaught? Where they attack New York and Spidey kicks the ass of MORE then 2 Sentinels.

not all, nope

ok make it a mark II sentinel

willRules
Spidey wins this one I think...............

Khellendros
Sentinels lose for the same reason all the other bricks he takes on lose. He's too fast and has just enough strength to tear into them. Seriously, Spidey and his clone were f*cking beating sentinels like they stole something.

Scoobless
i especially liked the scene where Reilly Spidey threw a man-hole cover through one of the sentinel's heads, tearing it in half

Wickerman
As hated as X-men Evo is.........the sentinels in it were REALLY badass......seriously........i think Spiderman would have SOME trouble with those.....

~wickerman~

masterbruce
sentinels in general seem pretty pathetic which is why they often attack in droves of 10 or more

spiderman can more than easily manhandle 2 average sentinels

in fact, batman could prob handle 2 sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.