Is there gonna be a Lemony Snicket 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bon-Bon
I really want to see another Lemony Snicket film, I mean it's not like they've got a shortage of subjects, there are 13 books, for gods sakes! Please, I'm really miffed, does anyone know if there's gonna be another one? confused

Mandorallen
The director, Brad Silberling is busy with "the lost boys of sudan"

and the screenplay writer is currently not active,and lemony isn't wringing another script. so there is a 96% cance that you wont be checking out a sequel.

But you might like chronicles of narnia, so check that out kiddo.

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Bon-Bon
I really want to see another Lemony Snicket film, I mean it's not like they've got a shortage of subjects, there are 13 books, for gods sakes! Please, I'm really miffed, does anyone know if there's gonna be another one? confused

that movie was cool cool

Soth
The movie sucked balls and no one should want to see a sequel made

Mandorallen
sequels suck in general.

Acherontia
I don't know about the movie, i was making out during most of it. All i rmeber Are Elves int he begining and A Door knob Exploading. And leeches, man eating leeches.

allofyousuckkk
the movie shames the books

Bon-Bon
Um, I hate to say this, but this isn't quite the info I was looking for.

Bon-Bon
I thought it was a great movie but I'm not saying that's what you should think, and please don't swear and curse so much, it makes you look immature

Bon-Bon
If you didn't like the movie, why did all you guys come to a thread that discusses it and why in the name of anything did you think that you needed to trust your opinion on us? I mean, I'm all for every point of veiw, but I just want to keep this thread for people who liked the film, ok? No offence, or anything, and I don't mind if you go and start your own thread for Lemony Snicket haters, that's all fine and good for you. I don't mind if you read the replies, but don't comment if all your comments are critisisms, OK? Thank-you.

Wolfie
True there are many more books that more movies can be made from, but the movie put a good ending on it with Jim Carrey's punishments.

Mandorallen
jim carrey was cool, but i honestly cant wait for chronicles of narnia.

Cringe
I hope theres going to be a second.The first one isnt exactly a great film but I think it was fun and enjoyable and creative.And plus they have a whole series of books to base a sequal on so I say why not?

Bon-Bon
Originally posted by Cringe
I hope theres going to be a second.The first one isnt exactly a great film but I think it was fun and enjoyable and creative.And plus they have a whole series of books to base a sequal on so I say why not? Yeah, that's what I though! I'll be really miffed if they don't make another one. sad

Bicnarok

Family_guy725
that was like the dumbest movie ever i mean it made no sense why were they dressed up in 1800's clothes and yet had bobbleheads and caddilacs

Cringe
Its called imagination.Trying to create an atmosphere thats different in way from the one we live in today.

Did you really think the look was gonna be like something you'd see driving down the street?

Bon-Bon
Originally posted by Cringe
Its called imagination.Trying to create an atmosphere thats different in way from the one we live in today.

Did you really think the look was gonna be like something you'd see driving down the street?

Thank-you! You see, that's the kinda person I want on this thread! Happy Dance

dizzyblondegirl
i would think that they would do another film since the book is never ending and there are some great stories but it might be that they have a different director the whole film was tim burtonesqe so they might get him to keep with gothic style all though burton films are always having the repition of re-using the same actors jhonny depp as lemony snickett could be interesting what do you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.