Knuckles VS Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KnucklesForever
Definetly Knuckles

Inspectah Deck
No fanboy, Shadow

darth-yoda
ill take shadow he has the speed

ReverendMakashi
Knuckles would own Shadow. . .

Kumar
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
Knuckles would own Shadow. . .

agreed, shadow would get pwned

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Kumar
agreed, shadow would get pwned

Amen son! Can I get an amen?

Inspectah Deck
No

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
No

Shadow sucks pretty bad. Knuckles would probably just have to punch him once and Shadow goes out like a school-girl. . .

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
Shadow sucks pretty bad. Knuckles would probably just have to punch him once and Shadow goes out like a school-girl. . .

Shadow would kill Knuckles. No comparison

darth-yoda
shadow all the way he would run rings around knuckels before punching him a bit then chaos control and knukels is no more

Jaro
Shadow is stronger, faster, and smarter then Knuckles.
Chaos Control, Chaos Spear, Chaos Explosion, and not to mention supreme speed. Shadow easily wins. Sonic defeated Knuckles over and over again without trying and Shadow is Sonic's equal

Sparkz
yeah but shadow is just a boring character. Granted he is the best character to appear since knuckles, but I'm gonna have to be a fnaboy and say knux kick his ass, cause well shadow isnt classic sonic charcter and you can't beat the classic.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Sparkz
yeah but shadow is just a boring character. Granted he is the best character to appear since knuckles, but I'm gonna have to be a fnaboy and say knux kick his ass, cause well shadow isnt classic sonic charcter and you can't beat the classic.

Exactly. Shadow was created only to hype up the Sonic Adventure 2 battle game. I mean come on read up on Shadow and you will see that he was clearly a rush job, with a stupid background. . .Knuckles on the other hand had some thought put into his bio and character. Knuckles is the Master Emerald Gaurdian for crying out loud. . .

Jaro
And? You see how great a job Knuckles does in protecting the Master Emerald.
Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Eggman stole it
Sonic Adventure: Broke into pieces
Sonic Adventure 2: Broke into pieces
Sonic Advance 3: Eggman stole it

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Jaro
And? You see how great a job Knuckles does in protecting the Master Emerald.
Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Eggman stole it
Sonic Adventure: Broke into pieces
Sonic Adventure 2: Broke into pieces
Sonic Advance 3: Eggman stole it

Show me some of "Shadows" exploits. . .

Metalmanx
Knuckles wins. He's got the brains and training to take this guy down.

And apparently you guys don't seem to realize that Knuckles does give Sonic trouble. He may not be as fast, but he's a much better fighter and a better strategist.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Metalmanx

And apparently you guys don't seem to realize that Knuckles does give Sonic trouble. He may not be as fast, but he's a much better fighter and a better strategist.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen. . .

Jaro
Originally posted by Metalmanx

What brains are you talking about? Knuckles was tricked by Eggman not once, not twice, but three times. He is hard headed and is quick to anger. He is no strategist unless you call running into a well armed base and attacking first then ask questions a strategy. Knuckles can never land a punch on Sonic and Sonic toys with Knuckles.

Sparkz
What brains are you talking about? Knuckles was tricked by Eggman not once, not twice, but three times. He is hard headed and is quick to anger. He is no strategist unless you call running into a well armed base and attacking first then ask questions a strategy. Knuckles can never land a punch on Sonic and Sonic toys with Knuckles.

STOP CALLING HIM EGGMAN HE' ROBOTNICK DAMN IT ROBOTNICK!!!

Seriously Eggman just sucks. And I gotta agree knuckles is pretty stupid. But he is a damn good fighter, shadow just uses chaos conroll alot, as long as he has an emerald, but its true kunckles gives sonic trouble, but i dnt belive knuckles has ever beaten sonic well from what i can rember. Didnt pay much attention to sonic adventure story. Sonic games don't need stories...Robotnick kidnapps animals and encases them in Robots. Sonic free's animals, beats robotnick and of course WAGGLES HIS FINGURE. thats all a sonic game is and all that is needed.

chilled monkey
As I recall, Knuckles was able to hurt Super Sonic, causing him to revert to regular Sonic. Plus Knuckles has defeated Metal Sonic robots.

True, he has been tricked before, but anyone can make mistakes.

I'd say he has a chance against Shadow.

Blue Dragon
Fighting Shadow is like fighting Sonic! Shadow would so own Knuckles. Poor Knuckles, he's so cool, one of my favourite characters, along with Shadow. But Shadow is faster, stronger, he can use Chaos Control!

Sparkz
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Fighting Shadow is like fighting Sonic! Shadow would so own Knuckles. Poor Knuckles, he's so cool, one of my favourite characters, along with Shadow. But Shadow is faster, stronger, he can use Chaos Control!

Stronger than knuckles, ha!, ha!...ok no more laghing.... hahahhahahahah! surrrrrrrrrre he is laughing

Blue Dragon
Okay probably not stronger than knuckles, because he has the power! Shadow is speed & if your strength can't hit speed, then it's not much good.

I say it's best to weak but fast then to be slow but strong (I am not saying Shadow is weak because he's fast, but it's something I keep in mind.)

Inspectah Deck
Shadow is stronger, faster, and smarter then Knuckles.
Chaos Control, Chaos Spear, Chaos Explosion, and not to mention supreme speed. Shadow easily wins. Sonic defeated Knuckles over and over again without trying and Shadow is Sonic's equal

Agreed

Originally posted by Sparkz

That made no sense What the f**k?

SaTsuJiN
shadow is sonics current rival.. and I'm pretty sure sonic can kick knuckles ass..

Blue Dragon
yes But poor Knuckles...

slim_thug
shadow will beat knuckles to orange pulp

Sparkz
Okay probably not stronger than knuckles, because he has the power! Shadow is speed & if your strength can't hit speed, then it's not much good.

I say it's best to weak but fast then to be slow but strong (I am not saying Shadow is weak because he's fast, but it's something I keep in mind.)

Yeah i would have to agree, but I just dont like seeing knuckles loose to the newbie character, just irriates me, even if i know shadow will win, ok i need a plot devise and i need it fast.

Blue Dragon
I sort of know what you mean. Knuckles has been around for years, Shadow only about 3 years or so, when the Cube was out. Oh well...

Sparkz
I sort of know what you mean. Knuckles has been around for years, Shadow only about 3 years or so, when the Cube was out. Oh well...

Actuly Shadow was around when the dreamcast was out, the cube game was just a remake with btr graphics etc, but to me shadow is still a newbiew, hell I remeber playin the very first sonic game, hell iv still got it, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy smile

SaTsuJiN
well according to the story line, shadow was still being engineered.. or cryo frozen or something, while everyone was still fighting different battles

TPinaPimp
New Games: Knuckles is almost as fast as Shadow, and is much stronger.... But if we take into account Super Shadow Knuckles is screwed.... And Chaos Control (Which I can't remember Shadow being able to use all the time, and at will)

Super Shadow >>>>> Shadow (Using Chaos Control) >Knuckes >>> Shadow

Older Games: Knuckles had Hyper form... and would ****in kill Shadow

Hyper Knuckles>>>>>> Knuckles (Using Power to stop the Emeralds power) >> Super Shadow >>>Shadow (Chaos Control) > Knuckes >> Shadow

Comics/Mangas: ZOMG!! SHADOW IS DEAD!!

(Even though I don't know If Shadow has appeared in the comics/manga.... Manga Knuckles would destroy Game Shadow)

smokin'

Spelljammer
Shadow's alot more malicous then Knuckles, this right there would be the deciding factor in victory. Shadow wins.

Sonic>Knuckles.

And Shadow is bassicaly Sonic without those little things called "morals" holding him back.

Sonic x 20
I agree. Shadow is just like Sonic in mostly every way. They both are the same fast and they both automatically know how to control the Chaos Emeralds. Knuckles fighting Shadow is the same as knuckles Fighting Sonic.

Blue Dragon
It's like Rouge vs Sonic, I wonder who would win? roll eyes (sarcastic) Both Knuckles & Shadow (Rouge is cool too) are the best characters to me, but Shadow has it.

the sonic man
Shadow maybe be as fast as Sonic but he's really weaker than Knuckles, I mean, can Shadow punch a hole in a rock? Nope.

Blue Dragon
Don't you people see!? Speed can beat strength. It's best to be fast & weaker than slower but strong! It does make sense.

TPinaPimp
Don't you people see!? Speed can beat strength. It's best to be fast
& weaker than slower but strong! It does make sense.

Well acctually in the games Shadow isn't much faster then Knuckles... Only thing Shadow has over Knuckles is chaos control and light dash..... and Super form "If you count it"... but if this is Knuckles vs. Sahdow (without CC or SF) Knuckles would win...

Spelljammer
Don't you people see!? Speed can beat strength. It's best to be fast & weaker than slower but strong! It does make sense.
This even by DBZ logic makes sense.

http://100megsfree4.com/abcsofdbz/gallery/ssa2.jpg
Good.

http://pageperso.aol.fr/killipoya60520/images/trunks_fort2.jpg
Bad.

http://www.landofmovies.com/dbz/dbz_0008.jpg
Ugly.

Blue Dragon
Huh? What's that? Yeah DBZ is good but what do you mean?
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
Well acctually in the games Shadow isn't much faster then Knuckles... Only thing Shadow has over Knuckles is chaos control and light dash..... and Super form "If you count it"... but if this is Knuckles vs. Sahdow (without CC or SF) Knuckles would win...
Shadow is much faster in the games, you can tell the difference dramaticlly.

TPinaPimp
Yea you can tell the difference... but the difference isn't gunna be a deciding factor in this fighting.....

Illustrious
Shadow got this. Knuckles is a cooler villain, but Shadow's the antithesis.

Blue Dragon
But Knuckles isn't a villian... confused He's just a hot head.

Sonic x 20
Shadow is not really a villian either.

Spelljammer
Who really is a villain in Sonic? It's all politics..

Sonic is the embodiment of anarchism. The young, niave idea that goverment is bad and must be stopped. Sonic himself has no idea how to even implement a stable country or even a small peice of land. Sonic is no leader, just a rebel, and rebel with a cause. To bring down the coporate juggarnaut that is Dr. Eggman. Dr. Eggman though isn't all about capitalism (despite his clearly right-wing agenda..), Dr. Eggman is also a technocrat. He believes mankind's problems can be solved with technology. So with the help of right-wing policies on the economy and social status, he brings peace via machines and empires..

Bassicaly Sonic is a left-wing greenie..
Dr. Eggman is a right-wing technocrat..

Shadow is more then likely a libertarian.. laughing out loud

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Shadow is not really a villian either.
I suppose not...he follows orders from Eggman. But he should've realised to not hurt people, he went along with that, calling humans! But he cares for Maria. I still say he's bad.

tragic mulatto
Knux beat Sonic in Sonic Adventure 1. He Knocked all the emarlds out of Sonic.
Knux would kill Shadow. Shadow is the third best of the Sonic series.
Knux is way stronger, he can break through walls. Shadow is just a copy of Sonic. Dont get me wrong I like him he just is not tough. People say Knux is stupied because he is tricked, well Shadow gets tricked in Shado The Hedgehog. So they are equally "dumb."

There are some villans in the SegaSonic series.

1. Eggman
2.Metal Sonic
3.(Super) Mecha Sonic
4.Black Doom/ Devil Doom
5.Black Bull
6. Shadow clone(s) and Shadow Andriod (s)
7. Bio- Lisard
8. That big ghost Knux kills in Sonic Adventure 2:Battle
9.EggRobo
10. Maybe Fang.

Shadow x 20
Sonic beat Knux in Sonic Adventure 1 (Can't count that) Sonic pushed Knux back just as far. (Even Tails defeated Knuckles and Kunx never fought Tails so we can count that)
Shadow is Sonic's equal
Shadow has Chaos Control, Chaos Blast, Chaos Spear, and Chaos Arraow. Shadow never got tricked in StH because he doesn't know why he is here. Sonic easily defeated Knux in Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Knux never fights Sonic so you can count that)
Knux got tricked in Sonic 3 and in Sonic Adventure. Shadow played Eggman as his pawn to get what he wanted. Shadow has a lot more speed then Knux. Knux can be as strong as he wants but he won't be able to hit Shadow. Sonic and Shadow are complete equals in terms of strength and speed. Sonic and Shadow have never lost or defeated one another.

tragic mulatto
Sonic didnt beat Knux in SA1!! Play the game. Knuckles hit Sonic harder causing the emarlds to pop out of Sonic. And in the latest fight Sonic and Knux were tied (that is in Sonic x). Shadow lost to Sonic in SA2 in their second fight. That is why Sonic reached the Eclipse canon befor
Shadow, thats why in the last story Team Hero succeded in not letting team Dark getting all the C.E. So Knux wins, and Shadow can go ***** about Maria. smile

Shadow x 20
Knuckles didn't win. Sonic dropped the chaos emeralds because they slipped. If that's what you're basing the fight on think again. Sonic didn't defeat Shadow for the Eclipse Cannon works completely fine in Shadow the Hedgehog. It destroyed the Black Comet completely. Sonic X is a gay @$$ show that I don't even watch but if you do count that then Knuckles couldn't even touch Sonic. Shadow wins and Knuckles can go ***** about the Master Emerald.

tragic mulatto
You obvisly dont know much about Sonic.
So let me fill you in newbie
1. Sonic didnt drop the C.E, he got them knocked out of him. Kinda like in Sonic 3&Knux.
2. Sonic beat Shadow, I never said Sonic destroyed Space Coloney Ark. Dont put words in my mouth. Shadow even tells Sonic that Sonic is stronger. " Sonic I know who the Ultimate Life form is ...... ITS YOU!"

I consider you go play SA1 again, and SA2:battle.

P.S, I dont watch Sonic x a friend of mine told me about it. He says in their most recent fight Knux and Sonic were tied. Hey, you should shut ypur mouth you have a Sonic X pic on all your responses hypocrite.
So Shadow can go cry over Maria and keep loseing to Sonic. smile

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by TPinaPimp

Play Sonic Heroes and use Knuckles as the lead. Look how much slower he is going. Espio is a lot faster then Knuckles. Shadow is just as strong if not stronger then Knuckles. Shadow flipped a truck in Shadow the Hedgehog with ease. Shadow also defeated Sonic while fighting Diablon which Knuckles can't even defeat Sonic by himself. (True that you were mostly fighting Diablon) Not to mention that Knuckles does not think before he acts, is quick to anger, and easily tricked. Shadow has more speed, equal or more strength, and is a lot smarter.

Knuckles defeated Sonic robots. And? So did Sonic big deal. Sonic defeated 2 Metal Knuckles also and like 4 different Metal Sonics and Metal Overlord.

And why do people call Shadow rushed? Because he was created 50 years ago on board space colony ARK? Knuckles could be considered rush then and so can Sonic and everyone else. If you haven't noticed they give you hardly no background info on any character. Being the Guardian of the Master Emerald on Angel Island didn't need that much thought to it as created 50 years ago on board space colony ARK as the ulitmate life form by Professor Gerald. The military killed Maria, Shadow's best friend, and shut down the research.

Knuckles made Super Sonic revert back because he knocked the 7 Chaos Emeralds away from him and then stole them. Shadow is a lot cooler then Knuckles having the blood of Black Doom inside of him. Shadow even broke free of his mind control. Shadow is the ultimate life form and Knuckles is the Guardian of the Master Emerald. Knuckles has never defeated Sonic and Shadow has defeated Sonic while fighting Diablon.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by tragic mulatto
You obvisly dont know much about Sonic.
So let me fill you in newbie
1. Sonic didnt drop the C.E, he got them knocked out of him. Kinda like in Sonic 3&Knux.
2. Sonic beat Shadow, I never said Sonic destroyed Space Coloney Ark. Dont put words in my mouth. Shadow even tells Sonic that Sonic is stronger. " Sonic I know who the Ultimate Life form is ...... ITS YOU!"

I consider you go play SA1 again, and SA2:battle.

P.S, I dont watch Sonic x a friend of mine told me about it. He says in their most recent fight Knux and Sonic were tied. Hey, you should shut ypur mouth you have a Sonic X pic on all your responses hypocrite.
So Shadow can go cry over Maria and keep loseing to Sonic. smile

1.) I never said it was knocked out I said they slipped out sort of like a nickel slips out of your pocket on a swing. Sidious knocked out Yoda's lightsabers from his hand but everyone calls that a draw.
2.) Sonic calls Shadow the ultimate life form also. Big deal. Play SA2 again and beat the game.

P.S. I like Shadow that doesn't mean I don't have to watch the show. I went to google and got this picture and I don't care where it came from.

tragic mulatto
That fight with Sonic and Diablo dosent really happen. Depends on which story you choose. Shadow is now more gulliable than Knux. Knux hasnt been tricked since SA1, Shadow however being the retard that he is was tricked in SA2:battle, and in Shadow The Hedgehog by Black Doom. Shadow is actually slow. He uses jet boosters, he needs the shoes to help him. So overall Knux is faster. Oh yeah Knux and Sonic both reached a level higher then Shadow, they both went into their Hyper forms. Shadow has only gone Super. hadow even Sucks in Super form, he "dies" at the end of SA2:battle. The only time Shadow did something good was at the end of Shadow The Hedgehog. He defeated Devil Doom. Rather than tha everything is Shadows fault.
In SA2battle it was his fault that Bio-lisard appread.
In Shadow The hedgehog it was his fault that BlackDoom got all C.E.
Shadow is a big rip off Sonic. Metal Sonic was the first true fake Sonic.
Shadow will always be third best. People seem to be agreeing with me as the polls are showing. Shadow cant even control his Super form as shown in SA2battle. ( he "died"wink Shadow is to much of a cry baby (cried in SA2battle) to be a top Sonic chrecter. When the dust seattles Knux is the victor. smile

Shadow x 20
Shadow didn't die. SHeroes will back me up this time.

Omega: The thing about cloning, the orginal must exist somewhere.

The Super Emeralds don't mean crap because that was their first and only appearance. Shadow was not tricked in SA2. His mind as altered by the professor to carry out revenge and he used Eggman. Shadow can easily control his super form just as well as Sonic. Shadow wasn't tricked by Black Doom he was going for the Chaos Emeralds to uncover his past. By the way its BioLizard with a Z. And that was the prototype of the ultimate life form...PROTOTYPE, which means Shadow is better. It was Kncukles' fault Chaos got 6 out of the 7 Chaos Emeralds because Knuckles had them sitting with the Master Emerald. It was Knuckles' fault the Master Emerald was broken in SA2. 4 out of the 10 endings have Shadow fighting Sonic & Diablon. No other last boss fight is fought as much as Sonic & Diablon. Eggman and Black Doom are like 3 each. People mix up facts with fanboyism. Knuckles is not faster then Shadow with or without his jet boots. Shadow had no clue what his past was and he couldn't tell whether or not to trust Black Doom or not where Kncukles knows his past and gets tricked by Eggman like 3 times.
spam_laser Shadow wins

Shadow x 20
We can do this all day or we can focus on this,

Strength:
Knuckles can punch through a rock
Shadow can easily flip a bus (Shadow wins this round)

Speed: Shadow wins this round

Brains:
Knuckles gets tricked by Eggman 3 times so he doesn't learn fast
Shadow uses Eggman as his pawn and collects the Chaos Emeralds for himself, Black Doom just takes them (Shadow wins this round)

Powers:
Knuckles can glide
Shadow can do Chaos Control, Chaos Blast, and Chaos Spear (Shadow wins this)

Shadow: 4
Knuckles: 0

CaptainBen
I dont know guys
Knuckles has strength and can beat the shit out of people
Shadow has speed and chaos control

So the conclusion.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................HAMSTER Owns up. Think about it. while shadow and nuckles duck it out Hamster picks up gun. Blam both dead

tragic mulatto
Dosent matter if emeralds only appreaed in one game. THEY WERE THERE. I never said Shadow died, I beat Shadow the Hedgehog.
The whole "you spell Bio-Lizard with a z" is irrelevant.

Speed: Knux, Shadow has artificial speed. The speed dosent come from Shadow but his shoes.

strength: Knux, he can shatter solid rock. Fliping over a truck would be easy for Knux.

Brains:Knux dosent get tricked anymore. (since SA1) Shadow gets tricked by BlackDoom. What a retard.

Super forms: Knux reached a higher level. It dosent matter if it was only once the fact is that he did it, and it dosent seem like Shadow is ever gonna top it.

Special Ablities: Knux wins this to. He can tell the Master E. to negate the power of the Chaos E. (like in SA2:battle) so Shadow would have no chaos control, Spear, or blast. Then it would be a one on one fight which Knux has the advantage.

Fighting:Knux, I dont need to explain. Everybody should know why.

Natural abilities: Knux can glide, super punch, dig. climb, super strength, I could go on for days. Shadow has no natural speed, his is artificial.

7 for Knux, 0 for Shadow.

smile smile smile

Thunder Fox
love them both but i agree with mulatto

tragic mulatto
Knux can also blast thunder attacks.

smile

Thunder Fox
yes but thats not as good as chaos blast though

tragic mulatto
yeah, Knux would still win though. smile

Thunder Fox
i know knuckles is a classic he's been around for ages so more experience goes to him

Lil Krueger
Shadow. Sonic (=) Shadow. Sonic > Knuckles. Meaning: Shadow > Knuckles.

Thunder Fox
duuuuude love youi sig

tragic mulatto
Yep. Knux beat Sonic in SA1, so he would kill Shadow.

Thunder Fox
he also by his character is the best fighter in the games speed would be the only issue cause even though he speed isn't natural he is still pretty frickin fast

tragic mulatto
yeah but knux could avoid his spedd by digging under earth.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by tragic mulatto
Yep. Knux beat Sonic in SA1, so he would kill Shadow.

And Sonic defeated Knuckles in SA1 big deal. And you're going to say that Sonic got the Chaos Emeralds knocked out of him meaning he lost. That doesn't mean anything. Tails defeated Knuckles in SA1. Shadow defeated Sonic while fighting Diablon.

Shadow > Sonic > Knuckles

Now let's go to Sonic Battle. Sonic defeated Knuckles twice in Sonic Battle. Knuckles is strong but is very slow in that game where as Shadow can run circles and win.

tragic mulatto
Sonic battle is not apart of the offical story. Just like Sonic spinball. If you wanna say Sonic beat Knux in Sonic battle, then Sonic also beat Shadow. Your arguments are going off of the offical Sega Sonic storyline. You should get back on.
smile

Shadow x 20
Sonic Battle Shadow was also still very week from ARK.

tragic mulatto
That is an excuse. I could always say Knux was weak from fighting Emerl. Weak argument.

Shadow x 20
Shadow defeated Emerl when it had 6 Chaos Emeralds. Sonic defeated Emerl when it had all 7 Chaos Emeralds. Knuckles was beaten when Emerl had like 1 or 2.

tragic mulatto
THE GAME IS NOT CANON!!!
NOT PART OF THE OFFICAL STORYLINE!!

Shadow x 20
Fanboy is getting mad.

CaptainBen
I still think Hamster won

tragic mulatto
I am no fan boy. Seems like you are with all those gay Shadow pics. smile
Put up a picture of a hot woman not a black hedgehog. smile

BTW my favorite charecter is Sonic.

smile

Shadow x 20
My favorite character is Sonic. (Oh no! My name is Shadow x 20 and Sonic Team made a Shadow the Hedgehog game. That must mean Sonic Team is going to become Shadow Team)

Knuckles can not even touch Sonic and Shadow can move just as fast as Sonic. Shadow wins. (And by the way I have no black hedgehog in my sig, I have a silver hedgehog)

CaptainBen
hey hey hey im a fanboy of hamster thank you very much-

tragic mulatto
We both like Sonic. Your words about, "Knux can't touch Sonic" are Bull Shit*. He was fast enough to knuock out the C.E out of Sonic. Put up pictures hot woman not hedgehogs. Shadow has no real speed. Knux just needs one hit and Shadows done.

CaptainBen
Fine ill make a PORN sig

Shadow x 20
Really? Like the one hit Knuckles needed to defeat Rouge? Or the one hit Knuckles needed to defeat Metal Sonic or the Metal Knuckles. Shadow has speed and Knuckles got the jump on Sonic. This is a straight fight not have Knuckles sneak up on Shadow. Shadow would just use Chaos Blast and Knuckles would go home crying to the Master Emerald.

CaptainBen
this hot enough for you

tragic mulatto
Shadow x, my staement was a hyperbole. Common sense. smile

OH, and captainBen, thats hella funny. LOL

Shadow x 20
Any who.

Knuckles has nothing on Shadow. Shadow wins.

CaptainBen
GOD DAMN IT HAMSTER ****ING WINS

tragic mulatto
Knux wins as the poll says. I dont need to debate anymore. The poll shows that Knux wins. Sorry Shadow. sad

Shadow x 20
Polls don't mean anything in KMC. People vote for who they want to win not who would win. Shadow would win and I can say that I have won because you have nothing left to debate with and I still do.

tragic mulatto
I never gave up, if you have more things to debate over then say them so I can crumble your idle arguments. Oh, and we live in America and the majority rules, so Knux wins.

Shadow x 20
If that's the way it was with Revan and Luke then Revan would have lost but guess what everyone came to the conclusion that Luke won even though Revan was ahead in the polls. And not everybody in KMC is from America retard.

tragic mulatto
I know not everone is from America. I am talking about the debate between you and I. Who are you calling a retard? Go masterbate to Shadow.LOL

Shadow x 20
Shadow has a lot more speed then Knuckles and has Chaos Blast which will own Knuckles. Knuckles has Thunder Arrow but you can easily dodge that. Knuckles can dig but Shadow can use Chaos Control and freeze time. Shadow beats down Knuckles and those 10 seconds time is frozen or so and Shadow wins.

CaptainBen
im from Ben land

CaptainBen
STOP ARGUING OVER SOMETHING GAY

tragic mulatto
Mater E. can nagate all Chaps E. power. So Knux wins. Come on, I know you can think of something better.

Shadow x 20
Too bad it doesn't work in pieces plus Knuckles has to do the chant
'The serves are the 7 chaos, Chaos is power, power is enriched from the heart, the controller is the one that unifies the chaos'

Which takes more time to say then
'Chaos Control!'

Plus Shadow can break the Master Emerald into little pieces like Chaos and Knuckles did.

tragic mulatto
Shadow could not destroy the Master E., he would have to get past Knux first which he cant. Next argument? smile

Shadow x 20
Knuckles wouldn't be able to hold off Shadow with time frozen

tragic mulatto
Yes, Negate his power.

Shadow x 20
Too bad he can't when TIME is FROZEN.

tragic mulatto
Knux could have them negated befor Shadow can use Chaos control.
He is "one with the master E."

Shadow x 20
Too bad it takes a second for Shadow to say Chaos Control. He can be one with whatever he wants for he still has to say the chant thingy. Shadow freezes time and beats the **** out of Kunckles.

tragic mulatto
He dosent have to say the whole chant he just has to think it since he is one whith the master emerald. Or Knux could turn Hyper and kill weak Shadow.

Shadow x 20
Knuckles doesn't have the Super Emeralds. The S.E.s had one appearance and that's it and the S.E.s are gay. And yes he does have to say it. Shadow freezes time and kills Knuckles. Next.

tragic mulatto
The super emeralds are on A.I play sonic 3and knux. Knux would have been at to high of a level and Shadow would be a fried hedgehog. Think of something better.

Shadow x 20
Shame Shadow froze time or that might be a problem and guess what Hyper isn't better then Super. They're both invincible.

tragic mulatto
Yeah, but the Hyper level is stronger, so the stronger kills the weaker. So Knux wins. Got some more arguments?

Shadow x 20
Hyper is not stronger then Super. Both are INVINCIBLE meaning THEY CANNOT BE DEFEATED and oh wait if Knuckles has the Super Emeralds that means Shadow has the Super Emeralds because the Super Emeralds are a different version then the Chaos Emeralds which means Shadow would also go into Hyper form. But too bad none of this would happen because Shadow has frozen time.

tragic mulatto
Shadow never went hper, so you cant imply that. Shadow can only attack useing chaos control while fighting a boss.

CaptainBen
Shadow just got that power in the last game

Shadow x 20
No he can use Chaos Blast for I used Chaos Blast against a boss and this would be considered a HERO fight so Shadow would get his dark side power up and would use Chaos Blast and kill Knuckles. The end

tragic mulatto
Knux could super pounch him while he says "Chaos blast" . Sorry Shadow. sad

Shadow x 20
Shadow will use Light Speed Attack. Knuckles wouldn't be able to throw a punch. Sorry Knuckles sad

tragic mulatto
He would need a path way of rings. Sorry fake hedgehog. sad

Shadow x 20
That's light speed DASH. Light speed ATTACK needs an enemy. Just play SA1 with Chaos 0. Sonic will move around him at high speeds and defeat him. Same with Shadow and Knuckles. Shadow goes around Knuckles at lightspeed and beats Knuckles. Sorry stupid mole sad

tragic mulatto
No, Knux would cause an earthquake causing shadow to fall then POW! He is dead.

Shadow x 20
Too bad lightspeed attack is an AIR based attack. Knuckles is dead.

tragic mulatto
the Knuc would COUNTER, with super punch. THE END. lol.

Shadow x 20
Too bad it is no where near as fast as a lightspeed attack. THE END

tragic mulatto
play SA1 then tell me.

Shadow x 20
Alright. Knuckles Heat Punch Attack thingy is no where near as fast as lightspeed attack. It moves maybe a little faster then his gliding while Shadow's is doing circles around a fast moving object.

tragic mulatto
then knux would shoot a bolt of lighting at shadow. That is faster than Shadow, it moves at the speed of light. Overall Knux wins, I am go gonna play viedo games. Later.

Shadow x 20
Too bad Rouge was able to dodge it and Shadow is faster then Rouge. Shadow wins. Shadow wins. Knuckles gets beaten by the Ultimate Life Form.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Knuckles wouldn't be able to hold off Shadow with time frozen um he dosn't stop time he travels fast enough useing chaos control that in gameplay it seems like they stop

Shadow x 20
Chaos Control manipulates time and space. It can do both.

Thunder Fox
he mostly uses it in the game well for bosses any way he dosen't stop time cause is you watch them they slowly move

tragic mulatto
Im baaaaaaaaaaaack! Knux wins. Rouge only dodges it when he yells the move. If he dosent yell it Shadows done. Knux is fast. He is fast enough to run on water. Knux is the winner as the poll reads, and because he is fast and strong.

Shadow x 20
Knuckles has too yell the attack. Rouge can dodge the attack, Shadow can dodge the attack for he is faster then Rouge and Knuckles. Shadow uses Chaos Control and makes everything go really really slow and he beats the **** out of Knuckles or he uses lightspeed attack. He'll get in so many hits Knuckles will die before he throws a single punch. Shadow wins.

I'ts called a popularity argyument, because guess what fanboy? That's all it is.

The outcome of fights is not a democracy, that's the sort of asstarded thinking that cause Wolverine to beat Lobo. Fan based voting. Goku is more popular thats what the poll shows, and you're continued insistence upon its use shows you to be a far greater fanboy than previously thought.

I'm sorry but just because more people like a character doesn't mean that he can beat the less popular character.

tragic mulatto
Me fanboy? You seem to be blind. Your bio. is a copy of Shadows. Get a life, dont worship a dame hedgehog. Knux would win. this is not democracy, it's the truth. Evertbody thinks Knux. I could see if the votes were close, but they are not Steve Wonder. Knux is way to tough and strong. Shadow loses. THE END. GOOD NIGHT.

Shadow x 20
That's why Sonic pwned him in Sonic 3 & Knuckles? And that's why Shadow killed Sonic while fighting Diablon? Knuckles can't take Sonic by himself and Shadow did with a giant robot after him. Shadow would use lightspeed attack and kill Knuckles. THE END
And polls are here to show what people think not what the outcome would be.

tragic mulatto
doi I have to keep poiting out SA1? Guess you really are blind. laughing

Shadow x 20
That was a DRAW. Knuckles did not defeat Sonic and Sonic did not defeat Knuckles. The fact Chaos Emeralds fell from Sonic does not mean anything. Hey, Obi-Wan's lightsaber was knocked away from him by Jango and yet Obi didn't lose and Obi didn't win.

tragic mulatto
Knux won. HE COMPLETED HIS TASK< SOPNIC DIDN't. (I dont watch S.W)

Shadow x 20
Knuckles' tasks was to get the MASTER emerald pieces from Sonic. Sonic never had Master Emerald pieces so Knuckles didn't win. Sonic's task was to keep Knuckles away from the CHAOS Emeralds. Eggman got the Chaos Emeralds, not Knuckles, so Sonic completed his task so Sonic won.

tragic mulatto
No, Knux task to get them away from Sonic which he did. Then Eggman took them. This fourm is getting dumb. (you and I are the only people keeping it up)

Shadow x 20
No, Knuckles said 'Hand over the emerald now!' showing that Knuckles was trying to get the emeralds from Sonic. Sonic on the other hand was trying to keep them away from Knuckles which he did. Knuckles didn't get the emeralds (Chaos Emeralds or Master Emerald pieces) so Sonic completed his task. Sonic wins and Knuckles goes back to Angel Island and cries over the Master Emerald. Shadow defeated Sonic while fighting Diablon.

Shadow>Sonic>Knuckles

Shadow wins

tragic mulatto
Knux got the emeralds away from Sonic , Sonic failed his mission. Then Eggman took them. I'm done with board, it's getting boaring. The poll speaks on my behalf.

Shadow x 20
Knuckles WAS trying to get the emeralds from Sonic. He said 'Hand over the emerald/Give me the emerald/what ever he said to Tails' meaning 'I want the emerald' meaning Knuckles was trying to get the emeralds from Sonic for himself. Sonic on the other hand was trying to keep Knuckles away from the emeralds and he did. Sonic completed his task and Knuckles failed. And oh yeah the Chaos Emeralds can negate the Master Emerald's power.

tragic mulatto
Wrong.

tragic mulatto
Play SA1

Shadow x 20
Really. The Six Chaos Emeralds negated the Master Emerald's power in SA1 causing Angel Island to fall.
Sonic wanted to keep Knuckles away from the emerald. COMPLETED
Knuckles wanted the emeralds for himself. FAILED

Sonic beats down Knuckles and Shadow beats them both. Shadow wins.

tragic mulatto
BS. Thats all opionated. SONIC FAILED HIS MISSOION. ( he lost the emarlds Knux ended up getting them in the long run)

Shadow x 20
GAME SCRIPT

SONIC SIDE
KNUCKLES: Give me the Emeralds you have right now!
SONIC: Oh, yeah! Let's see you take them, huh?

KNUCKLES SIDE
KNUCKLES: Hand over the Emerald now.
SONIC: That's not gonna happen buddy!

TAILS SIDE
KNUCKLES: Just hand over the Emeralds you have quick.
TAILS: No way, Knuckles!

Knuckles WANTED the emeralds Sonic/Tails had and he didn't get them from their battle. Knuckles failed and Sonic completed his task on keeping them away from Knuckles.

tragic mulatto
Know Sonic failed because they ended up in Eggmans hands. Wrong again.

Shadow x 20
No. I thought you were American that could read simple english.

GIVE ME the Emeralds you have right now!
HAND OVER the Emerald now.
Just HAND OVER the Emeralds you have quick.

Knuckles failed in getting the emeralds from Sonic so if anything Sonic won or it was a draw but Knuckles failed no matter what you say in getting the emeralds from Sonic. Sonic still pwned Knuckles in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Shadow pwned Sonic while fighting Diablon.

Shadow>Sonic>Knuckles

Shadow wins. With or without the Chaos Emeralds. Shadow beats up Knuckles with his Homing Attack or Lightspeed Attack or Chaos Control or Chaos Blast or Chaos Spear. No matter what you have said I have countered it with a better tactic or move Shadow could use to defeat Knuckles and yet you're inability to understand English seems to be getting in the way. Shadow beats Knuckles. Knuckles can go back to Angel Island and try to beat Tails who tied with Knuckles in their last match.

Shadow>Sonic>Knuckles=Tails

Knuckles gets pwned in this fight. Shadow wins with his speed and many types of powers. Knuckles may have defeated Mecha Sonic but so has Sonic and not just Mecha Sonic from Sonic 3 & Knuckles but also Silver Sonic, Metal Sonic, and Metal Overlord. Shadow wins, Knuckles loses. Or do you still think that Knuckles will be somehow able to win with his strength? Speed beats strength and Shadow has both. If anything Shadoq equals Knuckles in strength. Shadow is faster and smarter and he wins. And Shadow from Shadow the Hedgehog is the real Shadow or else he would have been effected from the gas like everyone else. It was due to Black Doom's blood that he managed to stay up and running. Shadow wins and Knuckles loses. Shall I say it again? Shadow wins and Knuckles loses. As the song goes:

All hail Shadow
Heroes rise again
Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Nothing can stop you now
No ghosts to bring you down
When there's nothing left to lose you win

All hail Shadow
All hail Shadow

Shadow wins and Knuckles loses.

Thunder Fox
you all sound like a bunch of fanboys damn
heres some info on both
knuckles..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knuckles
shadow....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_the_hedgehog

Shadow x 20
And after reading those I still say Shadow would win.

Thunder Fox
yes well know you have proof to go on

Shadow x 20
Thank you.

Thunder Fox
welcome

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>