dbz roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gameboy
ok this is the dbz role play i will be goku

TwisterGameX
You will get a better reponse in the Role play section. I will be Goku...or Vegeta yes

DarkC
You know there's a forum here dedicated to Role-Playing, right? And one of them is DBZ already. And be advised you cannot create a RP in that forum without getting the moderator's permission.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DarkC
You know there's a forum here dedicated to Role-Playing, right? And one of them is DBZ already. And be advised you cannot create a RP in that forum without getting the moderator's permission.

yes

Spelljammer
http://100megsfree4.com/abcsofdbz/gallery/gallicgun.jpg
Maybe this topic won't be such a dissapointment.. IN THE NEXT DIMENSION!

gameboy
well i will make one in the roleplay form

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Spelljammer
http://100megsfree4.com/abcsofdbz/gallery/gallicgun.jpg
Maybe this topic won't be such a dissapointment.. IN THE NEXT DIMENSION!

laughing

BENITO
Can I be gohan or trunks

Spelljammer
You know, if you guys wanted to play DBZ, I could try a Dragonball Z D&D game. That was an idea I threw out a while back relying tottaly upon psionics and maybe one or two magick classes that spells/psionics did not effect one another.. (For Kais and Kamis. Remember, I hate everything after Freiza saga..)

I even developed scouters to determine differant qaulities about people.

But then I thought "no-ones going to want to play that!"

DarkC
Originally posted by gameboy
well i will make one in the roleplay form
You have to gain the support of Ushgarak, otherwise it'll be closed.

BENITO
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You know, if you guys wanted to play DBZ, I could try a Dragonball Z D&D game. That was an idea I threw out a while back relying tottaly upon psionics and maybe one or two magick classes that spells/psionics did not effect one another.. (For Kais and Kamis. Remember, I hate everything after Freiza saga..)

I even developed scouters to determine differant qaulities about people.

But then I thought "no-ones going to want to play that!" thats odd the frieza saga is the only DBZ saga I hate I hate GT and Dragonball is the best

TwisterGameX
That means vegeta cnt turn ssj then. Up to frieza it was GREAT then up to perfect cell it was Eh, ok. Buu was trash and Gt was garbage.

Wolflet
Originally posted by DarkC

WindDancer
Click me!

Make sure you read the rules before starting an RPG.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.