The Return of the Extreme story thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StaT1c
Some of you MAY have remembered this thread quite a while ago, now, in return by popular request (which was mostly by me), I humbly bring you Part II.

Rules are rather simple, I write part of a story and the next poster adds on to it, and then the next poster and so forth; each contributing their own ideas and creativity into this thread. ENJOY

I start out:

It all started one half-breezy and almost flawlessly cloudy Saturday afternoon where the sun's light pierced through these clouds without mercy. I was trekking down to the local Liquor/Spirits store just to buy a caramel apple when all of a sudden...

DarkC
The Off-Topic Forum
Multi-Author Fiction Area

Shakyamunison
Great idea, wrong location. big grin

FeceMan
Originally posted by DarkC
The Off-Topic Forum
Multi-Author Fiction Area
Owned.

debbiejo
Yeah...love that stuff....We used to call it "Round Robin" and did it by mail with 4 other people...all writing a paragraph to 4 different stories...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Yeah...love that stuff....We used to call it "Round Robin" and did it by mail with 4 other people...all writing a paragraph to 4 different stories...

I've done it with some friends, around a table with lot of beer. One person starts with a word and the next person writes the next word, at the end, we would read it out loud. We then would fall on the ground laughing. However, the next day, I would read the lines, and wonder why we ever laughed at such a stupid thing. laughing

debbiejo
It's really strange when you do it by mail when you don't know the people....cause some try to write something maybe romantic, some try to be real serious....And well me......... blink laughing out loud ...Kinda stretches the boundaries of imagination......Nice to see how they try to recover from what I've written......Still got the 4 stories too......

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I've done it with some friends, around a table with lot of beer. One person starts with a word and the next person writes the next word, at the end, we would read it out loud. We then would fall on the ground laughing. However, the next day, I would read the lines, and wonder why we ever laughed at such a stupid thing. laughing

Must have been drunk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.