Put Your Game Face On.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
Okey dokey, i see alot of people ARE interested in rpgs, there's just no-one to create a stable enviorment. I could do it, it'd probably be more up my alley, as a player I'm realiable, but sortof "neutral" in the midsts of even plot driven circumstances. My passive nature probably makes me better suited for DMing then player characterization. I guess we'll soon see, this poll is to recognize the three homeworlds I've invented. I want you to decide which one you would want to play the most..

FABLE:
Think along the lines of Conan. The world isn't very nice, maybe not as malicous or as dirty as Conan's world, but magick is unreliable and sloppy, the economy is static, and the goverment is corrupt. You rise and fall on your own merits, and there is a built in "karma system" to recongnize either your good or bad deeds, and charisma is dire to those who want to get the most (or least horrible effects) of karma..

DRAGONBALL Z:
A psionic heavy campaign, there is magick, but it's rarely seem amongst the general populace. Sense there's not much magick, massive healing is not seen, so when people die, they die permanently. Which was why the dragonballs were created in the first place. More then likely money is going to be an issue, what with the need to build vehicles, buy potions, scouters, equipment is going to seperate you from the dead.. Charisma is no longer a stat sense it plays so little part in gaming anyways. The paladin/ranger simply lose thier spells, (Paladin abilities are now wis based.) diplomacy and other cha skills now just use ranks with no added bonus, (For instance, Mr. Satan isn't really all that charming, he's just a good lier..) and the wilder is now int based. (Making him not suck quite as badly..) But ultimately if you want to survive, you're going to need equipment.

GAMMA WORLD:
The world as we know it has been destroyed. This virtual dune world is more like Darksun minus the everybody's psionic gig. (Meaning it's Trigun.. stick out tongue ) Here you must choose one of the 7 npc classes which have been all tweaked to atleast give you SOME CHANCE of survival. (Albeit very little.) This game is very gritty.. People are paranoid and scared, anarchy eschews, mutants and undead creatures roam the planet in search of food, and the spiritual classes of magewright, black wizard, and adept are spit on because what god would abandon them like this? But it's well known that God never abadoned us, we abandoned Him and are now paying the price.. Your job in this campaign is a little more tedius, survival is key, trying to create a stable goverment is encouraged, finding out the truth of what happend to your planet might be of interest, and defeating the bbeg before he commits massive genocide would probably want to be on your agenda..

So which one would interest YOU?

DarkC
RP Forum - Post New Game Ideas Here First

Wolflet
not another one cry

Spelljammer
No worries anyway, the assistant DM is going to make a description tommorow for me to give to the admins which will surely get my game noticed. What a guy.. smile

Atleast I think it's a guy, whatever, the point is he's helping.. You all should register so you can join if you'd like..
http://www.dndonlinegames.com/

DarkC
No spamming allowed...especially other Forum sites...

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Okey dokey, i see alot of people ARE interested in rpgs, there's just no-one to create a stable enviorment. I could do it, it'd probably be more up my alley, as a player I'm realiable, but sortof "neutral" in the midsts of even plot driven circumstances. My passive nature probably makes me better suited for DMing then player characterization. I guess we'll soon see, this poll is to recognize the three homeworlds I've invented. I want you to decide which one you would want to play the most..

FABLE:
Think along the lines of Conan. The world isn't very nice, maybe not as malicous or as dirty as Conan's world, but magick is unreliable and sloppy, the economy is static, and the goverment is corrupt. You rise and fall on your own merits, and there is a built in "karma system" to recongnize either your good or bad deeds, and charisma is dire to those who want to get the most (or least horrible effects) of karma..

DRAGONBALL Z:
A psionic heavy campaign, there is magick, but it's rarely seem amongst the general populace. Sense there's not much magick, massive healing is not seen, so when people die, they die permanently. Which was why the dragonballs were created in the first place. More then likely money is going to be an issue, what with the need to build vehicles, buy potions, scouters, equipment is going to seperate you from the dead.. Charisma is no longer a stat sense it plays so little part in gaming anyways. The paladin/ranger simply lose thier spells, (Paladin abilities are now wis based.) diplomacy and other cha skills now just use ranks with no added bonus, (For instance, Mr. Satan isn't really all that charming, he's just a good lier..) and the wilder is now int based. (Making him not suck quite as badly..) But ultimately if you want to survive, you're going to need equipment.

GAMMA WORLD:
The world as we know it has been destroyed. This virtual dune world is more like Darksun minus the everybody's psionic gig. (Meaning it's Trigun.. stick out tongue ) Here you must choose one of the 7 npc classes which have been all tweaked to atleast give you SOME CHANCE of survival. (Albeit very little.) This game is very gritty.. People are paranoid and scared, anarchy eschews, mutants and undead creatures roam the planet in search of food, and the spiritual classes of magewright, black wizard, and adept are spit on because what god would abandon them like this? But it's well known that God never abadoned us, we abandoned Him and are now paying the price.. Your job in this campaign is a little more tedius, survival is key, trying to create a stable goverment is encouraged, finding out the truth of what happend to your planet might be of interest, and defeating the bbeg before he commits massive genocide would probably want to be on your agenda..

So which one would interest YOU?

Fable

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

spam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.