Ryu(SF)vsSonicvsMariovsLinkvsTerry BogardvsLiu KangvsMegamanvsJago(KI):WARRIORMANIA!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
This is a battle between each World's GREATEST FIGHTER!!!!!!!!! All of these Fighters are fighting at the same time. Each Fighter has ALL of their moves, abilities, and they ALL ARE MAXED OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Enemies such as Robots, shadowlaw, Koopa Troopas, and any other enemies such as those can get involved in this match as well. This battle is taking place on a collapsing platform and the bottom of the platform is filled with EXTREMELY BURNING LAVA!!!!!!!!!!! Yuo choose which one of these fighters will make it off of the platform before the whole thing is completely in LAVA!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Sonic x 20
I'm still choosing who will win this match. Sorry that I didn't put more World's Greatest Fighters on the poll. The Maximum only went up to ten. Also, don't forget that all of these Fighters have all of their moves, abilities, and are MAXED OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Who do you think will win? big grin big grin cool cool

ESB-1138
Sonic becomes Hyper Sonic, flies into the lava and creates a huge lava tornado and burns everyone

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Sonic becomes Hyper Sonic, flies into the lava and creates a huge lava tornado and burns everyone

LOL!!!!!! big grin big grin laughing laughing out loud . That's a Good one. I like your decision. I still trying to choose who will win and will escape from the LAVA in time.

Hoshi
there are too many fighters, it woyld be a lucky match and not a fight.

Sonic x 20
Yeah true, but at least in this battle, they all can use their own abilities. Besides, Sonic can even use the Chaos Emeralds to help him win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.