THE CLONE WARS (at last)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supatroopa286
DA DAAAAAAA

"Begun, these Clone Wars have."

Before the rise of the Empire, the Republic ruled the galaxy, ensuring freedom and democracy for all within it. Protected by the noble Jedi, the Galactic Republic was safe from any threat for hundreds of years. Untill the Sepearatists arose. Proclaiming their independence from The Republic, The Senate acted quickly. The C.I.S. must be stopped. Thanks to the investigation of Obi-Wan-Kenobi, The Republic had found it's army. Massively Produced clone troopers of the bounty hunter Jano Fett. With the army being led by the Jedi, The Republic knew it would bring an end to the Separitist movement.

(camera moves to show Geonosis. Suddenly Republic assault ships come into view. their bay doors open up and waves of gunships fly out. The gunships approach the C.I.S. installation. in them are jedi and clones. they prepare for combat)

okay here it is. just give the following information and we'll start

Name
Race
Species
Jedi rank
lightsaber color
appearance
other info that you want.

Will-one Kenobi
Name: James Vookto
Race: Human
Jedi Rank: Master
Lightsabre Colour: Orange
Appearence: Dark brown Jedi robes, always wears a Black hood, wears leather gloves, standard Jedi boots.

Master Vookto stared out at the rocky landscape of Geonosis, the waves of black super battle droids, Hailfire droids,Crab droids,Battle droids etc and grimaced. He hated war of all kind but would fight passionately for the Republic, even if that meant to the DEATH.

supatroopa286
From the cockpit the Clone pilot said

"We're approaching the LZ Master Vookto. We have a transmission from master Yoda. Here it is"

A hologram of Yoda appeared in the back of the troop hold of the gunship.

"land you must at this valley. Hold off the Seperatist advance you shall. Armor on the way it is. Good luck, and may the force be with you."

The gunships started to get anti-aircraft fire around them. a gunship next to Vookto's was hit and fell to the ground as a burning wreck.

Nola_One
Name: Nick Nola (lol)

Species: Uhh human i guess....lol

Jedi Rank: Master

Lightsaber Colour: Green (Can I have two?)

Appearance: Grey Master Jedi robes, hair like Obi-wan, about 5' 10", caulcasian, green eye and blue eye, swimmer's build of body

Other: Always able to promote the force in others, just by talking, very focused mind, has an apprentice (Can I have one?), yeah and thats about it for now (ill add stuff along the way problaby)

supatroopa286
yes you can have an apprentice, yes you can have two lightsabers.

The Gunship with Nola came to a halt, and landed on the ground. A Clone with green markings on his armor jumped off and yelled.

"Let's move troopers!"

the rest of the Gunships landed. The clones ran towards the enemy: 3000 super and regular battle droids against 3000 clones, and some jedi.

The gunship with Vookto fired some missiles at a hailfire droid. it exploded, right after it fired off one missle. the missle hit, and The Gunship was going in for a crash landing. The pilot said in a calm voice

"Brace for Impact"

Boom! The Gunship was on it's side. Vookto got out of the wreckage with 5 other troopers. around them were 50 SBDs (super bds).

Nelvaanian
Name:Tiko
Race:Nelvaanian
Jedi rank:Jedi Knight
lightsaber color:Orange
appearance: Muscular. Don't wear jedi robes. Wear traditional Nelvaan clothing and don't wear shirt. Have tattoos across chest and biceps. Have long black hair.

supatroopa286
A clone trooper motions to Tiko.

"Come General Tiko! We must advance on the droid's positions, follow me!"

He runs off towards a platoon of troopers.

Twilight Janick
Name: Daakman Barrek
Species: Cerean
Jedi rank: Master
lightsaber color: teal (first one), yellow (second one)
appearance: He resembles much to Ki-Adi-Mundi
Other info: He wanted to have several Padawans at once. He doesn't wear Jedi robes, he wears uniforms much like Far West cavalry generals. His apprentice, Jessica Med-Beq, is born on Charros IV but Daakman is born on Xagobah.

CRC 08-644: General Barrek, I have five battalions of AT-TEs ready on standby.
General Barrek: Fire at the nearest starship!

While General Barrek lighted his yellow lightsaber, Jessica led a squad of N-1s from her experimental N-2 (see Ships of The Battle of Capinar for more details).

A clone captain wants him to advance to the dwarf spider droids, who are guarded by battle droids. Suddenly, a hailfire droid fires his missiles and one of them hit one of his AT-TEs, destroying it. Jessica retaliated by firing the twin laser cannons of her fighter.

supatroopa286
tj, tj,tj,tj. I dont mean to sound, well, mean, but you cant just create an entire army and run off for your own thing, as that was the down fall of your own rpg. I'm going to have to be a strict gamemaster when i say stick to the story and enemies given to you, and for the love of god, please dont get into the whole

"N-1s and N-2s and Amebas this and Luchrehulk that"

Please try not to do it again, as I am already thoroughly pissed off. I'll set you up with the rest of the players

The GUNSHIP that Barrek and his apprentice were on landed near the wreck that Vookto had emerged from. The troopers deployed and began to engage the SBDs attacking Vookto and the other troopers. A Captain, cleary marked by his Red markings on his armor, Jumped off the ship and yelled to Barrek and his apprentice

"MOVE IT JEDI!"

He turned back to the battle and Started to fire his chain-gun at the droids.

MEANWHILE

Nola's ship had already dropped him off with his troopers. They were at the mouth of the valley, were the Droids were pushing out. a Trooper ran up to him and panted heavily as he said

"General Nola! We need you at the mouth now! there're too many of them! we cant hold them for evUGGGHH!"

The clone was shot through the chest by a droideka, who along with 10 battle droids, aimed at Nola.

Captain REX
Just to be the bearer of bad news...

Daakman Barrek doesn't survive all through the Clone Wars. no expression

And what kind of Jedi names are Jessica and James and Nick?

*runs away*

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Captain REX
Just to be the bearer of bad news...

Daakman Barrek doesn't survive all through the Clone Wars. no expression

And what kind of Jedi names are Jessica and James and Nick?

*runs away*

what are you talking about? i know the names aren't really "Star warsish" but who cares. but what do you mean about Barrek?

Nola_One

Captain REX
(Good call, Nola! wink )

(Daakman Barrek is the Jedi that bites the dust in Obi-Wan's hologram at the end of the Clone Wars mini-series, before we see Grievous for the first time, and has a Padawan named Shai'a Gi, whom Grievous crushes)

Twilight Janick
Since one of you discovered Daakman's corpse, I guess I just have to play with Jessica for the rest of the game. However, I should point out that N-1 is originated from a Loyalist world and Lucrehulk ring carriers are the Trade Federation's backbone in space combat.

Name: Jessica Med-Beq
Species: Human
Jedi rank: Knight (since Barrek's death)
Lightsaber color: teal (first one), yellow (second one), orange (third one)
Appearance: She is a brunette, brown-eyed Jedi who has a light skin tone and she is a little skinny.
Homeworld: Charros IV
Other info: She had salvaged the two lightsabers of her former Master. Since she was in the middle of the last test (the Test of Flesh), she was granted the title of Jedi Knight in a hurry. Also, she is involved in a love story with Senator Ronet Coorr.

Jessica led two squads of gunships as well as a brigade of AT-TEs. Her new command gunship fired the last shot to the crash of the battle globe nearby.

Jessica: Destroy their rectennas!
CM 19-452: Yes, sir.

The big antenna near the battle globes was crumbling and destroyed destroyer droids as well as large spider droids, along with some droid infantry.

Nola_One
Nola took out his light sabers and began to deflect laser fire from the droids, "Rotorin!!! Where are you!?" he yelled, as he saw him no where to be found, then all of a sudden from a ridge above Rotorin jumped right into the middle of the group of them, "Rotorin! No!" Nola said as he too took a leap into the front of the droids and made his way through to him, their numbers slowing and finally held back where Rotorin was, "Why must you defy me in such measures?" Nola said as he continued to deflect the surpressive fire, "I'm sorry Master, but an element of surpise seems to work well droids." he replied as they made their way forward, "Just because it works does not mean you do it, If another battalion made their way passed us and came back to support these droids you would be too out numbered and surrounded!" Nola said, they had slowed the advance from this spot, they now threw some small explosives at the high ridge, the path way was not to be seen, "Come, and follow my lead padawan." Nola said, "Yes master," Rotorin replied calmly. They made their way back to the gunships with the remaining clones, "Pilot, I want to go and renforce the left flank," Nola said, he nodded and proceeded to the flank, the walkers (sorry don't know all those special names) were now being moved up closer, several more Starships were landing. "Land us dow there," Nola said pointing to the weakest part of the advancing line, Again the pilot nodded and began to descend on the troops while the lasers were providing cover.

supatroopa286
Twilight Janick! WHAT THE HECK! did you not see the post i made??? ^^^ You have to stay with what the gamemaster (me) gives you!!! PLEASE try not to do this again.

Nola:
The wlakers were advancing on the left flank of the valley, pushing the C.I.S. back. A hologram of a Clone Captain appeared in front of Nola.

--This Is Captain Fier, We need assistance on the left flank! Spider-droids and Geonosion warriors are tearing up our infantry. Meet me by over by the downed gunship. Fier out--

the gunship landed, and the troopers jumped off, one being shot in the face before he touched the ground. The smoke from the gunship could be seen 500 meters away from Nola. 500 meters of complete battle.

Nelvaanian
General Tiko looked through the hoard of battle for his young apprentice Hyunh. Soon he saw his young asian padawan huddled around with some troops.

Twilight Janick
Jessica's gunships and AT-TEs went on the right flank of Nola's positions.

Jessica: Unload your clones!
CRC 08-644 and CM 19-452: Yes, sir.

Two squads of gunships (16 gunships total) unloaded their survivng clones (351 clones) and twenty-two AT-TEs (440 clones carried) blasted their way to Master Nola. Then, a droid tank fired a few shots to down a gunship, only to crash into another, the clattering debris of this crash destroying the frail battle droids and rendering the tank unable to move.

Jessica: Take the tank down!
CM 19-452: We're out of rockets, sir.
Jessica: Destroy those hailfire droids!

Her gunship raced through the sand, blasting hailfire droid after hailfire droid. only to be stopped by a cliff. She decided to get back to an assault ship, in order to reload her gunship with clones and rockets.

supatroopa286
T.J.: (i'll ignore the last post)

Jessica was in the middle of the fray. she could see 10 troopers taking cover behind a rock. one of them waved his arm

"Over here General Med-Beq! We need help!"

Suddenly a Geonosian landed on the rock, screamed, and flew into the sky with one of the troopers in his claws.

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Jessica's gunships and AT-TEs went on the right flank of Nola's positions.

Jessica: Unload your clones!
CRC 08-644 and CM 19-452: Yes, sir.

Two squads of gunships (16 gunships total) unloaded their survivng clones (351 clones) and twenty-two AT-TEs (440 clones carried) blasted their way to Master Nola. Then, a droid tank fired a few shots to down a gunship, only to crash into another, the clattering debris of this crash destroying the frail battle droids and rendering the tank unable to move.

Jessica: Take the tank down!
CM 19-452: We're out of rockets, sir.
Jessica: Destroy those hailfire droids!

Her gunship raced through the sand, blasting hailfire droid after hailfire droid. only to be stopped by a cliff. She decided to get back to an assault ship, in order to reload her gunship with clones and rockets.

WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU ILLITERATE!!!??? CAN YOU READ THE PAST POSTS I HAVE MADE? TRY SCROLLING UP THE PAGE AND TRY TO READ OTHERS POSTS. YOU ARENT' THE ONLY ONE PLAYING! mad

Twilight Janick
By then, it was too late to pick up that trooper, since the Geonosian was shot by the bubble turret of Jessica's gunship.

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Nelvaanian
General Tiko looked through the hoard of battle for his young apprentice Hyunh. Soon he saw his young asian padawan huddled around with some troops.

A trooper ran up to the jedi.

"Sir, we've been hit bad. the left flank has been too reinforced, and the droids are going to overwhelm us on the right! we need to re link with the rest of our company over there"

he points to a side of the valley on the right, where a group of clones were defending their position.

supatroopa286
By then, it was too late to pick up that trooper, since the Geonosian was shot by the bubble turret of Jessica's gunship.

ATTENTION ATTENTION

Twilight Janick, please try to remember that you are not rping by yourself, and there fore stick to the other players and the story. If you continue to roleplay in the way you have i will have to ignore any and all posts made by you in the rpg. If you want to rpg by yourself, dont rpg, write Fan fiction, which is basically what you are doing.

ATTENTION ATTENTION PLEASE READ THIS

to everyone:
ok, besides Twilight's problem, i think this rpg might work. just remember, i'll create your enemies whenever im here, and i'll contorl the story. I do this so people like TWILIGHT JANICK wont go off on their own and role pley by themselves. Im trying to have it that you people can interact with each other.

Nola_One
Nola ran up to the commading officer clone behind the lines, "General, the troops are spreading too thin we need you to renforce the center." Nola nods and directed his troops to the center, "Advance along the interior of the droids!!! Direct them from the main defencive line." Rotarin and Nordallin lead the clones to the right, Nola's double bladed swings were fast, but presice, seeming as if their was a rythm to his movement, to prepare for the next.

"Get some heavy support over here! We have them clustered!!!" Nola yelled back to the Commading clone, he went on his radio then nodded back Nordallin. Rotorin's fighting was swift and more of a focus on the movement of his saber than how he should be using it to it's most effient swings, and deflections. The walkers were almost in range, droid artillery fired towards the troops, the left side was breaking up, the walkers fired, the droids flew backwards in all directions, "Move up!!! Remake the line!! We have them on the fallback." Nordallin called out, another handful of troopers arrived, the flank was now continously moving toward the first Federation Starship, the big laser artillery (sry dont what the name of them are) began their firing on the structures and Shipships above ground.

supatroopa286
(just so you know, only you guys are generals)

Captain Fier called in the At-TEs to fire at the spot Nordallin had given. they were pushing back. He looked over to the crashed gunship and could see lightsabers flashing. He raced over to Nordallin and started to fire his chain gun at the mass of droids. he was hit in the chest, but the round bounced right off. he gasped as he saw a wave of 50 Geonosions fly out of the sides of the valley and head towards the walkers. they were to agile, and couldn't be hit. He fired his gun and yelled

"General Nordallin, the walkers!"

The bugs landed on the walkers and placed explosives all around it. It exploded into a ball of flames 5 seconds later. they flew to the other 9 AT-TEs and blasted into the cockpit and threw the pilot out, and then blew up the controls for the gun and the steering. They were escaping when they were zapped or squashed by a gunship heading in to deploy troops. the gunship spiraled in and blew up in the massive droid force. Fier could tell they wouldn't be able to hold them off forever. He ran to Nordallin.

"Sir, at the other end of this valley is the exit of a droid factory. we need to destroy it if we ever hope to win. I'll call in a gunship."

The gunship landed in, and Fier, along with 5 other troopers, got in. He sent in another regiment, which could help hold the lines even better. he then said over the comlink.

"Any Jedi who wish to blow up a droid factory, come now."

Darth Extecute
Name: Piew Wiap
Race: Ewok
Species: Ewok?
Jedi rank: Jedi scout
lightsaber color: Blue
appearance: Short, grey furr, cute eyes and alot of scouting equipment.
other info that you want: Piew Wiap may be small, but he is damn good at scouting and sneaking up on opponents. He has an unnatural high ewok speed thanks to the force and he is a darn good Jedi Scout.

supatroopa286
lol that would be a cool sight. but really, whats your species?

Darth Extecute
EWOK! or, cant I be that?

supatroopa286
well, it just seems, well a little wierd. i mean its ok by me, but do you REALLY want to play as an EWOK?

Darth Extecute
I realy want to plat as an EWOK big grin But be ware.. I am an quick feeted, minded and fast Ewok thanks to my amazing scouting skills "HAIIIYYAAH!" big grin

supatroopa286
Ok, sure. this should be funny

Wiap was on a gunship heading towards the valley when it was hit by a missile. the pilot said

"Brace for impact!"

The ship hit the cliff at the top of the valley. everybody was okay. a trooper walked up to Wiap and squated down.

"Sir, what are your orders? It looks like there is an opening into the droid factory over there *points*, or we could wait for another gunship to come in."

Darth Extecute
Wiap looked carefully around in the area. "Mmmf. Move in we do now. It is not safe out here" Wiap said with an serious look on his face. It was not very safe in there either, but they would not get as easy detected there. "Wiap move first to see if the coast is clear" He said and jumped down towards the factory with full speed. He stopped by the opening and used the force to sense if anything bad was nearby. "I dont like bad things" he thought and looked into the opening.

supatroopa286
the opening revealed two regular battle droids guarding the opening, both had their backs facing Wiap.

--Do you ever get the feeling we're about to die?--

--roger roger--

A clone trooper aimed and whispered

"Sir, should we fire?"

Darth Extecute
Wiap mumbled for a while, then jumped out in the hallway and quickly jumped from one side of the wall to the other side, moving forward with high speed. They quickly turned around when he accidentaly made a little sound but the only thing they had time to see was an short blue sabre piercing both of them and they fell in pieces down to the ground.

supatroopa286
The trooper shrugged at the other clones, and they all jumped in after the ewok. one of the clone pilot ran up to Wiap and said

"Sir, as we came in, I heard some radio chatter that Captain Fier was going to destroy the factory we are in right now with the help of some jedi. Maybe we can help them. If we can find a map terminal, then we can find out where we arrrRRRRREEAGGHH!"

the pilot was shot in the chest by a Super BD, who along with 4 other SBDs and 15 regular BDs, blocked their progress. The other pilot ran up and started to treat the shot pilot. The 10 clones fired their blasters.

Darth Extecute
Wiap looked up at the trooper and smiled. "That is a great id.." He stopped when the trooper fell to the ground screaming. He ran straight towards the droids and jumped around to make it harder for them to hit. He at the same time tried to strike back all shots they made. When he was close enough he made a force push at the SBDs. Thanks to his light weigth and short sabre he could move very fast.

supatroopa286
The troopers destroyed the rest of the droids. when it was over, The pilot was wounded, 2 were dead, and another trooper had a broken leg. the trooper from before, now with his helmet off, said to Wiap.

"Sir, if we keep the 2 wounded, it will double our time of travel. If we put them down (kill them) or leave them for capture, then we'll move faster."

The trooper had an expression of slight nervousness.

Darth Extecute
"Slow us down is nothing good" Wiap said and thought for a while. "But leave them here is not right. Get them, Find an map central, Find allies, Help allies, survive. That is what we are going to do." Wiap said and looked at them. "We leave dead behind but wounded we take. Lets go" Wiap smiled and putted his sabre down.

supatroopa286
The trooper gave a look of relief, and nodded to his brothers. they toke the dead to the opening they came in, and quickly dug them a grave. They put their blaster in the ground and put the dead troopers helmet over it. they returned to Wiap. There were 7 troopers in good condition, one of them was carrying the wounded man. The co-pilot of the gunship was carrying the wounded pilot. The trooper without the helmet walked next to Wiap. He stopped, and pointed to a rolled up Droideka guarding a map console. next to it were 2 turrets. The trooper whispered

"What should we do now, Genereal Wiap?"

Twilight Janick
OOC: How far are you from the factory? I wish to continue the Geonosis leg of the journey. I can't even try something without knowing your position first! But I want to participate the sabotage of the droid factory.

Will-one Kenobi
James swung his sabre in an arc cutting down three SB Battle droids and with a wave of his gloved hand sent some Hailfire droid missiles finding new targets in the droid lines. Suddenly his commlink buzzed and Commander Fier appeared and told him 'If you want to blow up the droid factoy come now!' Master Vookto signaled for a gunship to take him to the droid factory, as one swooped down he hopped on and gave the commander orders. The gunship took of 'WAIT' James cried 'Fire all lasers to quadrant 269' A laser swept out sending a line of droidekas into oblivion. 'Carry on' James said calmly, the commander looked at him in surprise and James grinned and said ' Sorry, couldnt resist'

Darth Extecute
"Wiap will take the fire on him and you then take care of the problem" Wiap said and smiled as he started warming up, preparing to make the move. "Good luck to Wiap" Wiap said and prepared to become decoy

Twilight Janick
OOC: I'd ask if you're close or far away from that droid factory.

Will-one Kenobi
James saw a small figure in the entrance to a cavern and decided not to interupt Master Wiaps plan. ' Troopers follow me on to that cavern roof, we are going to drop in on those droid factories' James shouted as he jumped and landed on the cavern roof with a small thud followed by 10 clone troopers 'Looks like were going in' James said.

Is that post okay Supertrooper?

Twilight Janick
So General Med-Beq also made her part in supplying nine troopers (the ones that were near the rock when my character was last spotted). When CM 19-452's gunship (her command gunship) was near the cavern roof, she jumped in the cavern roof with a small thud too. The troopers, however, have to use a device that allowed one to clmb up or down without fear of falling.

Jessica: Looks like we're going in too!

Nola_One
"Wiap, Med-Beq and James are in the Factory?" Nordallin said, "Yes sir," replied the co-pilot, "Okay land here, and get some walkers to begin in this direction, we will walk from here." Nordallin said, the 7 gunships began to desend, 750 meters from the main hanger of the factory, WHOOSH the first of the Starships was taken down, (Starwars theme song starts up as the sand flys across the battle field as Obi-Wan, Anikan fly overhead.), "Okay move in we have them on the defencive!" Nordallin leads the charge.

"This is Nordallin, hold off on the untill you are given the signal several groups are infiltrating the main factory, fire only after I give the clear." he said into the comm, "Yes sir, we have the walkers 500 meters from tour sujested position." said the ops clone, "Okay once they have reached that location have make covering fire for us to escape then fire the explosives."

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
James saw a small figure in the entrance to a cavern and decided not to interupt Master Wiaps plan. ' Troopers follow me on to that cavern roof, we are going to drop in on those droid factories' James shouted as he jumped and landed on the cavern roof with a small thud followed by 10 clone troopers 'Looks like were going in' James said.

Is that post okay Supertrooper?

yes

So General Med-Beq also made her part in supplying nine troopers (the ones that were near the rock when my character was last spotted). When CM 19-452's gunship (her command gunship) was near the cavern roof, she jumped in the cavern roof with a small thud too. The troopers, however, have to use a device that allowed one to clmb up or down without fear of falling.

Jessica: Looks like we're going in too!

sure, just stick with Will-one.

Wiap: The trooper nodded, and the other troopers toke out an EMP grenade and threw them, disabling the turrets and Droideka temporarily.

"Go now Wiap!"

Vookto: Captain Fier reloaded his chaingun and looked around. it was quiet....too quiet... He stayed close to Vookto. He said into his helmet comlink

"Ok troopers, switch to night vision." he gasped.

"Master Vookto, we're in the middle of a SBD storage facility. one wrong move and all 200 SBDs will come online.

Jessica: She landed right onto a spider droid! being followed by 25 Droids (reg.) The troopers FOund cover and began to engage the droids, but were getting killed quickly.

Twilight Janick
OOC: Sorry, climb up or down without fear of falling.

IC: Jessica intended to throw a proton grenade into an exhaust of the factory to blow up its energy production system, thus severely damaging the installations.

Jessica: Is anyone here under possession of proton grenades?
CL 121-536: All of your men, sir.
Jessica: Throw them one at a time and wait after the first had blown up before throwing another.

CL 121-536 threw a proton grenade who had fifteen seconds before explosion once it has been activated.

supatroopa286
A specially marked Gunship landed next to Nordaliin. a Clone Commando(like my avatar, only with a green stripe) yelled

"Come on Sir! We need help blowing up the factory!"

supatroopa286
OOC: Sorry, climb up or down without fear of falling.

IC: Jessica intended to throw a proton grenade into an exhaust of the factory to blow up its energy production system, thus severely damaging the installations.

Jessica: Is anyone here under possession of proton grenades?
CL 121-536: All of your men, sir.
Jessica: Throw them one at a time and wait after the first had blown up before throwing another.

CL 121-536 threw a proton grenade who had fifteen seconds before explosion once it has been activated.
just so you know, i wrote that you landed on a spider droid being followed by 25 battle droids

Will-one Kenobi
Master Vookto cut a hole in the roof and fell through followed by his 10 clones on wires ( dont know the official name, sorry ) As James fell he swung his sabre left and right cutting and disabling droid machines. He landed on a platform as alarms buzzed and five Droidekas rolled in front of James and open fired. 3 Of James clones were gunned down by the droidekas but the other 7 found cover behind rocks and Master Vookto deflected blaster fire muttering under his breath 'Ah crap'

Twilight Janick
One of the fusion reactors blew up with the proton grenade CL 121-536 launched. Using the same devices who allowed Med-Beq's troopers to climb down the gunship, her men as well as herself descended upon the charred remains of the main fusion generator. Which destroyed a few of the heavy equipment down there. The clone commandos went there as well and finally, the other two generals' men.

General Med-Beq: It's up to you, guys, now.

Nola_One
The walkers were almost in postion, Nordallin waved to the others to make there way to him at the main exit hanger, the 60 some troopers with Nordallin followed Rotorin to the drop point of the droid assembly line, "Down there, the main generators, take them out." Rotorin said, the troopers did so the whole lower floors started to burn and collapse, in onto itself. Nordallin just had to get the others out of there, then the Artillery could finish the job.

supatroopa286
just so every body knows, i put what happens in a post a couple of minutes ago Originally posted by supatroopa286
yes

sure, just stick with Will-one.

Wiap: The trooper nodded, and the other troopers toke out an EMP grenade and threw them, disabling the turrets and Droideka temporarily.

"Go now Wiap!"

Vookto: Captain Fier reloaded his chaingun and looked around. it was quiet....too quiet... He stayed close to Vookto. He said into his helmet comlink

"Ok troopers, switch to night vision." he gasped.

"Master Vookto, we're in the middle of a SBD storage facility. one wrong move and all 200 SBDs will come online.

Jessica: She landed right onto a spider droid! being followed by 25 Droids (reg.) The troopers FOund cover and began to engage the droids, but were getting killed quickly.

i put the name of the character next to what happens to them. here is also a map

Wiap is on red path

James is on green path

Jessica is on Blue path

and Nordallin is going to pink path

you'll all link up at the control ship after sabotaging the factory

supatroopa286
a squad of commandos walked up to behind Nord. one said

"General Nordalin, follow us, we'll find the other jedi"

They attached their repel ropes and jumped into the hole.

Twilight Janick
OOC- I didn't know my character landed on a dwarf spider droid! Just an error of synchronism.

Jessica blew up the dwarf spider droid using a salvaged proton torpedo, deflecting the shots fired by what's left of the 25 regular battle droids, then tried to cut the stone wall separating her from the gleaming point from where she would link up to the control ship.

Salvaging all the proton grenades her dead troopers left behind, Jessica made up a good reserve of explosives for the things that will follow up.

Will-one Kenobi
'Master Vookto we can handle this go and destroy this factory' The clone commander told James 'Not without you' James argued but The Clone cut in 'If you dont go we will all die including the Republic' James looked at the clone nodded and said 'good luck my friend' he jumped away leaving the Clone Commander to fight the droidekas. It was the last thing he ever did.

Will-one Kenobi
As James landed on the floor he was faced with 200 SBDs 'Huh' he said 'I should think these plans through' he said raising his sabre 'Its going to be a real fire in the hole'

supatroopa286
Captain Fier said

"Fierfek" (Huttese for ****)

They slowly moved to the door, which would lead them to Jessicas position. they opened the door, revealing one battle droid.

supatroopa286
As James landed on the floor he was faced with 200 SBDs 'Huh' he said 'I should think these plans through' he said raising his sabre 'Its going to be a real fire in the hole'

before they opened the door Fier said

"Dont worry they are on standby"

Twilight Janick
Jessica: Should the shot fired from the normal battle droid be deflected upon the SBDs, they will all be activated, so be careful about where the shot wll end.

For caution, she lighted up her yellow-bladed lightsaber (her former and dead Master, Daakman Barrek, had two Type-III lightsabers and she made a yellow-bladed Type-IV lightsaber for herself) to stand ready to deflect all shots that the SBDs would fire as well as the BD's.

supatroopa286
Commander Fier ran up to the bd and, using the vibroblade built into his wrist gauntlet, cut off it's head before he could alert his big brothers. He looked at Vookto and Jessica

"Well Generals, now we must continue our advance towards the control ship at the end of this tunnel. once we are there we'll meet up with the other jedi. Let's move."

As he walked off, 3 droidekas rolled out of a corner and unrolled, one aiming at Fier, one at Vookto, one at Jessica. Fier fired his chain gun right at the Droideka, trying to wear its shield down.

Will-one Kenobi
'On my mark' James said 'Three,two,one GO'

Twilight Janick
Jessica used her yellow lightsaber, trying to deflect most of the shots at the droideka Fier was fighting. Afterwards, Jessica used an EMP grenade then used her lightsaber to cut down the stunned droidekas with the aid of Vookto.

OOC- You all seem to forget the last name of Jessica is Med-Beq. I planned that between what happens here and the next battle, she will take an apprentice. But do we have time between battles in that game?

supatroopa286
yeah sure. Once the droidekas were down, They progressed to the end of the tunnel, and saw the Control ship. Commander Fier saluted and said

"I'll stay here and wait for the others, you two go ahead and destory that monstrosity."

(gotta go for a couple of hours. football game smile )

Nola_One
Nordallin made his way to the control ship from the lower level, the 40 some trooper left planted the requied explosives and provided covering fire for Nordallin and Rotorin, once they made it up to the Control ship they held their postion untill the others could make it, Nordallin got on the comm "Are the walkers outside the hanger?" "Yes sir, but they can't hold it much longer." "Okay, in 2 minutes, blow it..." Nordallin replied, "Yes sir." Nordallin told his apprentice to stay with the ship and 25 or so troopers, Nordallin went to the the others.

Twilight Janick
Jessica kept the three proton grenades in her kitbag. Maybe a larger proton time bomb would have been appropriate. One of the remaining AT-TEs under her command, still full of clones, approached the door of the Control Ship, firing at it and blowing it to smithereens. After that, the clones disembarked.

CRC 08-644: Sure, General Med-Beq, we have a remotely-controlled proton bomb. Go take it, sir, but it will take two people to carry it.
General Med-Beq: Yes, commander Four-Four!

Two of the walker's clone complement carried the proton bomb to the main reactor of the Control Ship, then swiftly went back to the walker, who fled without waiting for its two clones.

When both bombs blew up, all three Generals took up different gunships, Jessica's, piloted by CM 19-452, carried two clone troopers as well.

Nola_One

Twilight Janick
What's left of Jessica's two gunship squads opened fire on all kinds of stuff: homing and dwarf spider droids, hailfire droids, even other starships! And what's left of her five AT-TE battalions went into battle, engaging battle droids, droidekas and SBDs.

Nelvaanian
"General Tiko. We've been surrounded."
"Then we'll fight our way out. Huynh you take the right I'll take the left."
Huynh ignited his blue lightsaber and Tiko ignited his orange. They slashed Genosians while the troopers shot thier way out.
"Sir LOOK OUT!!!!!" a clone yelled at Huynh.
Huynh turned to see a spider droid starting to fall right where he was.
"May the force be with you master," Huynh said as the droid made impact.
"NNNOOOOOO!!!!"

supatroopa286
Suddenly a hologram of Mace Windu appeared on the wrists of all the jedi Generals (everybody)

--Excellent work, all of you. the day is almost won. We need you at Command post Beta, where Commander Fier will brief you on your next mission. If you are succesive, then the day will be won. Remember, ALL JEDI GENERALS must report to command post beta. Good luck, and may the force be with you--

Commander Fier brushes the dirt off his red marked armor, and looks at the Artillery divison behind him. he waits for the jedi to arrive.

supatroopa286
* just for the record, Commander Fier looks like a red ARC trooper*

Darth Extecute
~ Now what? What have I missed? ~

supatroopa286
nothing much, just the droid factory was destroyed and Jancik decided to destroy a droid control ship on her own, I planned everyybody to go inside it and blow it up. but now Mace has ordered everybody to meet Commander Fier by a command post for a mission briefing.

Twilight Janick
CM 19-452 piloted Jessica's LAAT/i to Command Post Beta as fast as its external drives could push it.

supatroopa286
Fier saluted as General Med-Beq arrived. Once she got their, he pressed a button, displaying a map. He yelled over the roar of the artillery behind him

"We need you and your fellow jedi to stealthily insert yourself into this Control Ship. Within it are the launch codes for all the techno union ships in the area. We cant blow it up like you did the last time. you must get in, retrive the codes, and get out before our artillery blows it up. I, along with two of my Liuetenant ARC troopers, will accompany you. We must now wait untill the other jedi arrive."

2Tidus!
I need a recap

NameL Yourek Resisco
Jedi rank: Jedi Master
Lightsabre Color: Turqouise
Appearence: A black trench coat with black boots, black hood over his head and black leather gloves. Black pants. He's lightsabre is tightly placed on his belt.

Nola_One
They all made their way back the the Command Gunship, it started to take off as the first of the bombs went off, the droids raced to the landing pad where the clones troops remained, the droids fired at the Gunship, only a bubble turret hit, the Artillery fire now began to barage the factory from the surface, the ceiling collapsed, the Gunship flew through the debry, to the sky, a Third Trade Federation Starship came down two clicks away, "Hold on." Said the pilot as they raced to get above the wave of sand, whoosh, they just flew above it, they then make their way to Yoda over the battle field which is now becoming one sided. They land at the main control center, "Master Yoda." Nordillan says as he shows his repects.

Twilight Janick
OOC: Where are the other Jedi? You're supposed to get to Command Post Beta and wait until Mace Windu gets back there.

IC: Jessica knows that she has a near-perfect memory, she knows that there are four other Jedi who are part of that expedition. She also knows that there are living personnel inside, and that in the ship, she sensed that there may be some people who are sensitive to her charms and she might be trying to remove her Jedi robes only to reveal some kind of blue bikini made on her homeworld. She prepared that in case heat incommodates her too much.

Twilight Janick
Jessica also knows that the codes are in a coded durasteel cowl shell (to avoid tampering) which contains the datapad containing the launch codes for every Techno Union ship in the whole area. Such codes are generally in the bridge or near that, so the gunship who will bring all persons implied in thatmission will have to land above the bridge, then the Jedi will cut their way in.

Nola_One

Twilight Janick
Sorry, I was just elaborating a plan for the heist. I'm not applying it!

supatroopa286
{Ok, ok. ill just give the plans. but there is no way Janick's character is strip teasing her way to the controls. ill just say that all the jedi one way or another are at the command post}

Commander Fier felt reileived when all the jedi had arrived. He pressed a button and a hologram of their area popped up. He yelled over the artillery behind him.

"Generals, we dont have enough commandos to take this Job, so Master Yoda has ordered you all to do it. We will be flown by a gunship to about half a click from the control ship. From there we will advance on foot through the canyon paths till we arrive. I have ordered one of our Gunship wings to stage a massive assault on the west side of the ship, so we can blow the east entrance and enter unoticed. We will then sabotage all the critical components of the ship we come across as we ascend the many levels up to the bridge, where we will retrieve the launch codes for the techno union ships and leave the ship before it explodes. Once we do this, the Troopers on the frontlines will be able to advance to the HQ and win the battle. I will be bringing two of my ARC Liutenants with me. *Two Blue-marked ARC troopers step up behind Fier* So, let's go.

A black-marked gunship, with 5 regular troopers already inside, arrived and Fier, the two ARC troopers, Vookto, Jessica, Wiap, Nordallin, Resisco, Tiko, and any other jedi there (that means EVERYBODY) got on. The ship took off and flew to their destination. The speedy Gunship dove into the canyon, just missing the walls. It fired the laseres and zapped a stray Geonosion. After 5 minutes, it slowed down and descended into a small area. Fier gave everybody repel ropes. He, the 5 troopers, and the 2 ARC troopers jumped off the ship and repelled down to the ground.

Nola_One
Nordallin followed down after along the ridge edge.

supatroopa286
thoses Core ships. you know, the big ball thingy.

Captain REX
Name: Calder Zenmos
Species: Human
Jedi Rank: Knight
Lightsaber Color: One Green, One Orange
Appearance: Calder is a Jedi Knight with very little respect for the Order itself; rather, he practices his abilities with two lightsabers to an extreme so that he will be ready to combat the evil-doers, as well as be ready for the Sith should they return, as it has been rumored. He was born on Malastare, found by Jedi Master Shaak Ti, and trained by a man known as The Sojourner, a mysterious Jedi Master who could have been on the Council had he had any interest in a leading position. The Sojourner declared Calder's training complete and vanished, leaving Calder his lightsaber and to ponder of his whereabouts. He wears a Jedi combatant outfit, occasionally with blast armor but very rarely, and has dark brown hair with sideburns and a goatee, and uses two lightsabers at once, as well as twin ARC trooper repeating pistols.

Nola_One
"Okay I see the Gunships coming low." Nordallin says.

Twilight Janick
Jessica: We're in the first two levels of about 200.

CM 19-452 also tooks part in the gunship battle in the west entrance while all of us cuts our way in the east entrance.

Jessica: Watch out! There are SBDs waiting for us!

Captain REX
Because Supatroopa totally said that there were, right, TJ?

Twilight Janick
Because all of the troopers got off the black-marked gunship, it implied all the Jedi had to get off if they want to cary out their mission.

supatroopa286
ok ok, fine.

As they progressed through the valley, Commander Fier touched the side of his helmet.

"Yes, Yes master Yoda. Right away sir."

He turned to the jedi

"Ok, change of plans. Our first priority is to disable the engine control of the core ship. We need to first get in and set an explosive charge on the main engine control center panel. that will stop this thing from going anywhere."

They ran along the path. Suddenly there was a sound of fluttering wings, and then a gurgle. They turned around to see the trooper i n the back missing. Fier held up his Chain gun. Suddenly A group of Geonosion Warriors (15) flew up and grabbed the other regular troopers.

"Kill those bugs!"

supatroopa286
Jessica: We're in the first two levels of about 200.

CM 19-452 also tooks part in the gunship battle in the west entrance while all of us cuts our way in the east entrance.

Jessica: Watch out! There are SBDs waiting for us!
yeah tj, you need to stop doing that. when im not here, fine. just dont mess with the story and plot. You can make your enemies when im gone, just dont divert the plot

Twilight Janick
Sorry, the whole two levels of about 200 was a Force-vision. However, Jessica salvaged a DC-15 and then shot into the flying Geonosians. And all the Jedi were safely getting closer to the Core Ship. However, Jessica was crisscrossing a sandstorm and so, she didn't know where the Geonosians were either hit or still flying.

supatroopa286
Fier fired his chain gun, splatering 5 of the bugs on the canyon walls. His 2 Lt. ARC troopers fired their chain guns. Jessica managed to hit 1 geonosions. 9 of them remained and prepared for another attack.

Nola_One
Nordallin avoid several shots from the genosian weapons, they then both looked at each other "Master, they seem to keep in two groups, if hit them both at the same time..." Rotorin said, Nordallin nodded, they dodged several more shots than both threw their light sabers toward the group of them, Rotorin got 2, Nordallin 4, 3 more to get rid of...

The Gunships started making their passes along the Federation Droid Flagship, it start up the main engine squence, the support clamps getting ready to disengage, "Troopers, we need need you to take out the rest of those Geonosians the rest of us are heading for the Starship, Fier, everyone come on!!! we have a Ship to catch..." Nordallin said. They nodded and started making their run across the red, sun socrched plain, several droid battalions were making their way towards them from the Starship, three Gunships came in low and nutralized them, the laser bubbles slicing through them like a hot knife in butter (but crispier and alot of sparks and explosions).

The Gunships brought down the main shields, the jedi were almost there, the engines started the final ignistion. Droid artillery now started to fire upon the Gunships they were falling fast, "Okay how are we going to get in?" Nordallin yelled to the others as the entire Starship's platfom was cover in hundreds of droids up ahead...

Captain REX
"Oh good, more bugs," Calder sighs, unholstering his repeating pistols and firing on two of the Geonosians.

Twilight Janick
Jessica shot through the other Geonosian. And she also began firing on either the droids or the laser cannons that defend the core ship.

Will-one Kenobi
Sorry guys I havent posted in ages because of school mad and also because of rehearsals so can someone post for me while im gone, Please, you dont have to but if you feel up to the challenge then...

James saw a flurry of flying Geonosians and hurled his sabre like a boomerang severing 3 of the geonosians heads, the sabre returned to his hand just as a sonic bubble sent him flying into the wall of the gunship. Confused James looked around and saw a few Geonosians had sonic blasters.

Twilight Janick
Then Jessica resumed shooting on flying Geonosians, managing to hit three of them. A stray chaingun was not far away from Jessica, so she picked that chaingun (because some of the regulars have DC-17s (the chainguns) instead of DC-15s and began firing again, until all 30 bullets left were exhausted, hitting two more of them.

supatroopa286
its ok nola

Fier nodded and 1 of the ARC troopers fired a missle at the door. it exploded, giving them their entrance. Fier's plan had worked, the droids had gone to the other side to attack the gunships. they ran inside the giant sphere and shortly arrived at the engine room. Fier threw grenades, his ARCs fired their chainguns. they destroyed the controls in seconds. Soon they heard over the loudspeaker

--attention all units. engines have malfunctioned. core ship 0098789 is remaining on Geonosis. return to normal stations.--

Fier reloaded his heavy-repeater chain gun and said

"Now, let's get those codes. ok, you will all split up. I will go by myself. My ARCs will go with Wiap. everyone else, spread out, destroy any critical components to the ship, like controls to the droid storage racks, or security turrets, and meet up outside the bridge doors. then we will get those codes and get out of here. move out!"

OOC: jus so every one knows, i fractured my pinky finger on my left hand today, so i will be typing very sssllllloooowwwlllyyyy for a while.

Nola_One
"Rotorin come this way." Nordallin said pointing to a nearby shaft ladder, "We will go to the main troops storage bays and make sure that an entire army does not awaken." Rotorin nodded and followed his Master up into the ventelation system.

Twilight Janick
Jessica knew that the codes were in a codelocked durasteel armored cowl shell. But from where she was, the closest critical system to sabotage was the navycomputer, which housed the targeting systems of every security turret. She threw a proton grenade, then backed off, then used her holographic comm unit:

Jessica: General Nordallin, this is General Med-Beq. The targeting systems of the defense turrets as well as the navycomputer have been destroyed.

Meanwhile, in a security turret...

Droid gunner: Sir, the targeting systems of the turrets have been destroyed!
Gunnery officer: Damn! The engines are breached, the navycomputer and now our own tools!

supatroopa286
Fier's voice came onto Nordallin's headset.

"listen, our scans indicate you are heading to the dwarf spider droid assembly area. disabling this will greatly benefit our mission. there are about 8 of them there, all on standby. you are going to have to disable them through the control panel or dismantling them piece by piece with the force. BE CAREFUL, as the slightest detect of damage from blaster or lightsaber will turn them ALL on. Good luck."

------------------------------------------

Fier's voice came onto Jessica's headset

"Okay Med-Beq, here's the deal. the codes are on the bridges main computer on the 200th floor. you are on the first. scanning detects the SBD storage racks above your position. get up there and disable the racks so that they cant deploy them in the ship. there should be a terminal you can hack into that will blow them all. once you get that done, head to the ammo depository for a meet-up."

OOC: take it slow, TJ, no need for rushing this thing

Twilight Janick
Thirty levels up Jessica's current position, there is the control panel of all homing spider droids assembly areas. Shall the control panel be damaged to the point of not functioning anymore, there would be no more homing spider droids (the spider droids much bigger than dwarf spider droids). But instead of damaging them, she activated the self-destruct sequence.

Droidic voice within the control panel: The homing spider droid assembly areas will explode in ten seconds!

supatroopa286
JANICK!!!!!!!

DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I JUST POSTED? YOU ARE GOING TOO QUICKLY. PLEEEASE KEEP TO THE MISSION GIVEN TO YOU. your charcter is on the 1st floor trying to get to the 10th. read what i posted!

Twilight Janick
Sorry, you were writing that while I was writing another post. Now, Jessica's using a turbolift (unfortunately, it only goes to the 10th level). Before accessing the rack terminal, she has to face 200 SBDs. Fortunately, she is near mastery in Vaapad, so her deflection speed made short work of them, either by their own shots or by lightsaber slashes. ''This is it!'' she thought.

Her vision of fighting that many SBDs have come true but not at the right level. When she faced the proper terminal, she pushed the big red button on which it is written Panic on it. As she push that button, SBDs are exploding throughout the ship. In a hurry, she went to the ammo depository.

supatroopa286
When She got there, Jessica encountered 15 SBDs that were already online, as well as 3 droidekas.

Twilight Janick
''There is no need to use Vaapad there'' she thought. Besides, the three droidekas were shields down, since their programs considered the floor as weaponfire. It was of less use against 15 SBDs and 3 destroyer droids than it was against the 200 SBDs in the 10th level.

Captain REX
Supatroopa, you're letting TJ run away with things again...

Calder will try to keep up with Med-Beq. "Padawan, let's take this one step at a time!" he says, keeping his blasters handy.

(Jess cannot possibly even know Vaapad, btw...)

Nola_One
"Rotorin, take apart the assembly controls, easily. Just take your time if anything happens I will be right here and take them out one by one with out the controls." Nordallin said, Rotorin acknoledged and began the slow process of disassebling the main remote control panel. "Master if I just get rid of their telemitry systems, and targeting protocalls would that not assit us?" Rotorin asked Nordallin now standing in the middle of the de-acctivated droids, "No we will take out each different barracks, it's too risky even though there are more droids on board than us, their would still be the chance of them firing on one of the others, no risk padawan just do ask we are asked." Nordallin replied, "Yes Master..." Rotorin said as he continued the disassebling.

Nordallin saw another control panel along an ajacent wall to where Rotorin was working, he made his way in between the droids to the screen, it was a status list for droid opperations. "Rotorin. Work faster..." Nordallin said, "Why Master?" he replied, "Because in ten minutes droid flyers (don't know the name of them sry lol) are going to be swarming around this Ship, they have just initialed final deployment protocall, and our Gunships will be desimated. This was not going to be a full assault, then again this seems to be only the beginning padawan." Nordallin explained, Rotorin again agreed "I will attempt to disengage weapons......there they now nothing more than patrol droids, but they still have shiel-" Nordallin interupted "Good enough Rotorin, but we must make haste! Come to the hangers they are still another 15 floors at least just to the main deck, if only we had a droid." They made their way back into the shafts.

Twilight Janick
Vaapad is a lightsaber style, by the way. Few had even tried studying that. There are only three real masters of that style: Sora Bulq, Mace Windu and Depa Billaba. This is why I said Jessica was near mastery only.

Droid flyers are called vulture droids.

Liquid_Fire
Name:
Jedi rank: Renegade
lightsaber color: Unkown
appearance: Wears black combat armor over his torso, but it dosent cover his arms or legs. He carriers a seemingly random assortment of weapons, and is proficient with almost every weapon invented. He looks like a human, but obviously isn't one because hes almost 500 years old, though he looks about twenty. His eyes are a dark red, scarred from a fight while in the unexplored space.

other info that you want: He was once a Jedi, but disagreed with their tranquil ways, he relinquished his Jedi status about 400 years ago and travelled into the same galactic sector a Revan to see if he had indeed located the old Sith empire, he returned later, somehow knowing the trouble brewing, the Jedi reluctantly agreed to let him help and he joined the military where he was needed most. He can use dark force powers, but chooses not to. His independantness is his weakness, he dosent get angry often, but when he does he can lose control.

Liquid_Fire
"Bomber flight wing Echo report in." He recieved a green light notice, "Launch, its gonna be hell getting down there, and I'll tell you now half of us wont make it to our destination, lasers out there are as thick as space itself, keep cool, dont fly straight and you will make it down there alive, I can't promise that you'll make it back up." He punched his ion thrusters to full and he, with the rest of his wing, rocketed out of the star ship. Three of them barely got a hundred meters and they were dead, he started getting repots of casualties. He opened his comm, "Manuever, I dont care how fast you get down, just get down there. Dont follow protocol." A laser flashed over his shields, scarring them almost into complete uselessness. Shields were a newer additon to the fighters.

Twilight Janick
Wait after supatroopa's assignation.

Will-one Kenobi
Where Is Master Vookto? I dont want to post in case I ruin the story.

Liquid_Fire
((Assignation? I dont think he'd have a problem with letting me join his RPG...))

Liquid_Fire
Sorry, you were writing that while I was writing another post. Now, Jessica's using a turbolift (unfortunately, it only goes to the 10th level). Before accessing the rack terminal, she has to face 200 SBDs. Fortunately, she is near mastery in Vaapad, so her deflection speed made short work of them, either by their own shots or by lightsaber slashes. ''This is it!'' she thought.

Her vision of fighting that many SBDs have come true but not at the right level. When she faced the proper terminal, she pushed the big red button on which it is written Panic on it. As she push that button, SBDs are exploding throughout the ship. In a hurry, she went to the ammo depository.

Who the hell is this...200SBD...short work of them...thats the...no offence but thats just totally and utterly completely retarded.

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
Who the hell is this...200SBD...short work of them...thats the...no offence but thats just totally and utterly completely retarded.

Because some of them were destroyed by their own shots. Too many of them against a practitioner of Vaapad will eventually ensure the SBDs demise, either by their own shots, deflected or not, or by lightsaber slashes.

Liquid_Fire
200! THOSE THINGS ARE LIKE...SEMI OR FULLY AUTOMATIC! Dude, its like blocking a solid wall of laser, unless your saber is in the shape of a sheild you'd get completely fried...a saber is like a blade, its not three feet wide, if you have three bolts coming at you at the same time, you could block 2, but not the third, and against 200 droids of any kind you would have ALOT more than 3 laser bolts coming at you at the same time....its like trying to block 6 chainguns with a sword.

((Sorry for taking up space, but that was something I really had to comment on...))

Twilight Janick
The 200 SBDs were in a two-by-two column. It means there are two SBDs per row in the formation, because of the width of the hallway, it wasn't wide enough to allow three SBDs to walk side-by-side.

Liquid_Fire
((SBD crouch, so you would have a MINIMUM of four blasting at you at the same time, it's still impossible.))

This is also my last post on this topic, I don wanna take up space.

Troopa, you need to have more centralized control on this.

Twilight Janick
Still then, Vaapad is fast enough for four at the same time. And even with crouched SBDs, they will still be more likely to shoot at each other than shoot at the Jedi.

Liquid_Fire
...why the hell would they shoot eachother, and it dosent matter how fast someone is, your saber CANNOT be in two places at once. Ill be back later when this story actually starts. You'll need better reasons than than Tj...alot better.

supatroopa286
((SBD crouch, so you would have a MINIMUM of four blasting at you at the same time, it's still impossible.))

This is also my last post on this topic, I don wanna take up space.

Troopa, you need to have more centralized control on this.
i have been telling tj to STOP POSTING LIKE THAT since he joined this rpg. EITHER CHANGE YOUR STYLE OR LEAVE TWILIGHT mad

supatroopa286
Supatroopa, you're letting TJ run away with things again...

Calder will try to keep up with Med-Beq. "Padawan, let's take this one step at a time!" he says, keeping his blasters handy.

(Jess cannot possibly even know Vaapad, btw...)

sorry for letting things get away, broken finger i found out. ok,

FROM NOW ON, ALL POSTS MADE BY TWILIGHT JANICK SHALL BE IGNORED BY ALL PLAYERS.WHATEVER HE WRITES, PRETEND IT WAS NEVER POSTED. AND TWILIGHT, I HAVE SAID IT TOO MANY TIMES, SO **** OFF

supatroopa286
Where Is Master Vookto? I dont want to post in case I ruin the story.

every one is in the core ship disabling critical systems on their way to the bridge where they will take the launch codes for all the techno union ships in the area

supatroopa286
"Bomber flight wing Echo report in." He recieved a green light notice, "Launch, its gonna be hell getting down there, and I'll tell you now half of us wont make it to our destination, lasers out there are as thick as space itself, keep cool, dont fly straight and you will make it down there alive, I can't promise that you'll make it back up." He punched his ion thrusters to full and he, with the rest of his wing, rocketed out of the star ship. Three of them barely got a hundred meters and they were dead, he started getting repots of casualties. He opened his comm, "Manuever, I dont care how fast you get down, just get down there. Dont follow protocol." A laser flashed over his shields, scarring them almost into complete uselessness. Shields were a newer additon to the fighters.

one of the clone pilots on the renegades wing said

--this is Gold-squadron leader, we have orders from command to hit a large group of geonosion fighters that are providing support for a bomber group being sent to destroy a core ship that some jedis are on.--

Liquid_Fire
He caught some of the transmission, "Change of plants flight wing, the core ship is not your target, we have Jedi on there, bomb the droid armies." Almost half of his pilots were gone now, he broke the cloud line, his fighter still glowing red from the reckless descent. G-force was pushing him into the seat even though the planets gravity fought against it. "Targets in ten..."

supatroopa286
The clone pilot persisted

--Sir, what if the bombers reach the core ship? we will lose the codes as well as the jedi. Wait, im picking up something, Flak guns, on the ground! Gold squadron, evasive man------

the transmission went static. The renegade could see Gold leaders fighter crumbling into a fireball.

Liquid_Fire
"We cant loose anyone in the core ship, my squadron stay with me, we'll go for the ship, we can damage it enough to keep it on the ground, the rest of you bomb their army." He barrel rolled to avoid a concussion missle. They were coming up on the ship now, he saw flashes that were landing bombs on the flank of the droid army. "Load on the external generators, ill go for the droid control facility, we cant hit the engines now, they are in the bottom."

supatroopa286
you know what, forget what i posted, you do your thing, and ill go along with it

Liquid_Fire
((Huh? You said what if the bombers reach the core ship, I am leading the bombers...you lost me.)) confused I though you were on the ship...I dont want to blow it up, you'll all die!

supatroopa286
i know, i wrote that there were droid bombers who wanted to kill the jedi and destroy the codes by blowing up the core ship, and that you could dogfight with the fighters escorting them. but forget that thing, and do what you were going to do earlier

Liquid_Fire
((My mistake, I thought you were refering to my bombers, I can still do that.))

He noticed other figters moving in on the core ship, "I told you to..." He realized with gold leader down, he didnt give the order yet to take on the enemy fighters. "THIS IS ECHO TWO ZERO, BREAK OFF ATTACKS AND VAPE THESE FIGHTERS, GRID 23.34.09. Gold flight, break by wing pairs." He barrell rolled just as concussion missles impaced along his bow.

supatroopa286
(are your guys in arc-170's or the fighters they had in the first series of The clone wars animated thing?)

A fighter flew over the Renegade (whats your name?), doing a barrel-roll

--I GOT GEONOSION STARFIGHTERS ON MY TAIL!--

Another fighter flew next to The rene.

--Sir, i have your wing.--

Liquid_Fire
"Negative, this bird is cooked." he angled it so it would crash into the droid control facility before punching the eject.

(Name...name....hmmm)

supatroopa286
The clone on his wing was shot and killed before he could do anything. the pilot who yelled on the comlink before as shot and crashed into the droid control facility after the renegade. he ejcted also and met up with the renegade after he and the pilot landed on the ground. he took out his blaster pistol

"Sir, we're behind enemy territories, with our squadron killed, and no gunships in the area. What should we do."

Liquid_Fire
He pointed to the coreship, only a short piece away. "In there." He said, already running.

Captain REX
If Calder could take over what TJ was doing, I'd be just dandy.

Way to put your foot down, Supatroopa! wink

Liquid_Fire
((If you told him to stop, and he kept doing it, I would have kicked him out before, but GJ for enforcing your wrath. Muwhahaha))

supatroopa286
If Calder could take over what TJ was doing, I'd be just dandy.

Way to put your foot down, Supatroopa! wink

sounds fine by me! Just go back to when you enter the SBD storage racks. back a page or 2 there should be a post where fier explains everything

He pointed to the coreship, only a short piece away. "In there." He said, already running.

the pilot raced after him. "Sir, pilots attacking core ships on foot is against protocol."

the pilot

Liquid_Fire
"We have no armor, how the hell else are we supposed to do anything?! And besides, this core ship has some Jedi on it, it wont get bombed, the external generators were destryoed, they would need to gather power for a while before take off, you have a better idea I'll listen." He said, still running.

supatroopa286
The pilot said in a crisp voice

"No Sir!"

They soon found the path the jedis had walked before. in a short time, they were at the entrance to the Core ship. The pilot stopped and saluted as Commander Fier walked out. he saluted back and said

"General, good to see you. where is your wing?"

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Nola_One
"Rotorin, take apart the assembly controls, easily. Just take your time if anything happens I will be right here and take them out one by one with out the controls." Nordallin said, Rotorin acknoledged and began the slow process of disassebling the main remote control panel. "Master if I just get rid of their telemitry systems, and targeting protocalls would that not assit us?" Rotorin asked Nordallin now standing in the middle of the de-acctivated droids, "No we will take out each different barracks, it's too risky even though there are more droids on board than us, their would still be the chance of them firing on one of the others, no risk padawan just do ask we are asked." Nordallin replied, "Yes Master..." Rotorin said as he continued the disassebling.

Nordallin saw another control panel along an ajacent wall to where Rotorin was working, he made his way in between the droids to the screen, it was a status list for droid opperations. "Rotorin. Work faster..." Nordallin said, "Why Master?" he replied, "Because in ten minutes droid flyers (don't know the name of them sry lol) are going to be swarming around this Ship, they have just initialed final deployment protocall, and our Gunships will be desimated. This was not going to be a full assault, then again this seems to be only the beginning padawan." Nordallin explained, Rotorin again agreed "I will attempt to disengage weapons......there they now nothing more than patrol droids, but they still have shiel-" Nordallin interupted "Good enough Rotorin, but we must make haste! Come to the hangers they are still another 15 floors at least just to the main deck, if only we had a droid." They made their way back into the shafts.

Nordallin came up out of the ventilation shaft to reveal a room full of Regular battle droids, guarding a vault of some kind. behind them are 4 ceiling turrets, and 2 droidekas. the chance of survival is slim, And Nordallin can chose wheter he wants to engage, or find another way towards the meeting place.

Liquid_Fire
((You refering to me?))

"I'm sorry, I'm not a General, in a flight Major, our General was killed, I assumed command, a replacement couldnt be found before Geonosis, and the mobalization of the clone army, putting down a hut warlord off in the outer rim. Where do you need me." He said, pulling out a Ion blaster rifle.

supatroopa286
Fier still saluted

"Sir, by protocol all jedi are generals of the republic"

OOC: Gotta go for the night. peace wink

Liquid_Fire
"That's fine be me." He said smiling, "I'm not a member of the Jedi Order."

Nola_One
"Master look...." Rotorin said as he point thorugh to the room with the big vault door. "Yes Rotorin I see it but we don't have time to find out what is in it those flyers will be airborne in 3 minutes if we don't stop them." Nordallin replied, "I could check it out then head up after you, all you would half to do is keep a manual override on the hanger doors and they won't ga anywhere then I will disable once I arrive." Rotorin argued, Nordallin sighed, "Alright but make it quick, AND be carefull, may the force be with you." and Nordallin made his way up.

Rotorin waited till his master dissappered from view. He quietly removed the shaft panel, no response from the droids or turrets. He gently placed himself on the floor and went behind some storage barrels, a droid made a pass around the room, Rotorin removed a wall panel, he took out the main power for the room, droids went to investigate the situation at the grid, "UHhhh panel 357, wire sensor missing, check it out." said one droid, "Roger, Roger" said a handfull of them, they went where Rotorin was, "Uh lost contact, rest of u check it out." said the leader again, "Roger, roger!" they said, again they did so but this sparks flew and the dreckoids checked it out, sheilds, not good, turrets, really not good. Rotorin kept the turrets on the opposite side of the dreckoids (they are the things that roll out right? lol if not i gues they are now, wait the rolly things are destroiers aw well), there shields fell, Rotorin made swift work of them then, threw stuff in the way of the turrets so he could get close, one by one he got them, time was running short to help Nordallin. He made his way to the vault door, he openned it after by passing the security, which was something he had never encounter before, any way he opens the door.

Nordallin made his way to the hanger, several entire levels of open space with massive pillars and a control center at the far end, the flyer doroids were waiting for clearance. Nordallin went to a service outlet and jammed the doors.

2Tidus!
Noooooooo, 3 more pages!!! Why....

Twilight Janick
You meant there still were the 15 SBDs and the three droidekas at the 10th level?

OOC- At what level is the ammo depository? You told me when the SBDs control panel will be reached and all of them be destroyed, that my character should go to the ammo depository for a meet-up with Commander Fier!

Anyway, Jessica took the turbolift (unfortunately, it only goes up to the 10th level). By then, Jessica knew that if the deactivated SBDs should take damage, it would activate them all. There is a rack containing 200 SBDs behind the droidekas, which came before the SBDs. The SBDs did not open fire while Jessica deflected the shots from the unshielded droidekas to make them bounce off either upon the activated SBDs (not those in the rack) or upon the droidekas.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>