-=- Bush needs A Bathroom Break -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
-=- Link -=-

Pielover666
So?

Ladyluck
no expression

Spelljammer
Maybe Bush is a diabetic and has to go every 5 seconds. Welcome to the wonderful world of dead pancreas Dubyha'..

Ronny
dude... the though of bush actually having a piss tool disturbs me in many ways but the fact that it still works after all the times hes proven himself to have no balls to speak of turns me lesbian

Merdelian
Originally posted by Acherontia
-=- Link -=-
Someone slip him some chocolate flavoured laxative.

Otaku
Anyone find this mildly disturbing? confused

Merdelian
So what? schmoll

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Otaku
Anyone find this mildly disturbing? confused
Why? When you gotta go you gotta go.

He was polite, I just would've stormed off and gone. You never want to catch me when I got to go potty. I had to take my driver's liscence during needed potty time, everyone says I look like a convict with the disgruntled psycho look "I had to pee".

Hell, I've kicked peoples asses just for getting in the way of me and a toilet. And normaly I try to get other people to fight for me. You don't come between a man and his throne..

Otaku
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Why? When you gotta go you gotta go.

He was polite, I just would've stormed off and gone. You never want to catch me when I got to go potty. I had to take my driver's liscence during needed potty time, everyone says I look like a convict with the disgruntled psycho look "I had to pee".

Hell, I've kicked peoples asses just for getting in the way of me and a toilet. And normaly I try to get other people to fight for me. You don't come between a man and his throne..

I mean the fact that this is on the Internet.

Spelljammer
Menh, we have more sources for information now then anytime in history. We are constantly being fed news from all over the world and are being enlightend about what's going on in countless lives..

Yet still human beings are dumb as **** and have lost the drive they once had to not be so.. How ironic..

jaden101
cant believe the media made such a big deal about a man needing the toilet...and when that suddenly because "old" news then they made a big deal about his handwriting and what it says about him

slow news day indeed

mysterio69
well, everyone poops now and then...just most people don't ask to go do it like some 5 yr. old. i bet he then put up his hand and was like, "mr. annan! mr. annan!!! i have to go potty!"

DarkC
Originally posted by mysterio69
well, everyone poops now and then...just most people don't ask to go do it like some 5 yr. old. i bet he then put up his hand and was like, "mr. annan! mr. annan!!! i have to go potty!"
That just gave me a weird mental video.

mysterio69
nice. it was supposed to. i got one too. so everyone has to.

hotsauce6548
Number one, it's probably fake. Number two, who cares? If you didn't already know, the president has to use the bathroom, too.

DarkC
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Number one, it's probably fake. Number two, who cares? If you didn't already know, the president has to use the bathroom, too.
It'd be This Hour Has 22 Minutes heaven if he had to break off in the middle of a speech for a bathroom break.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DarkC
It'd be This Hour Has 22 Minutes heaven if he had to break off i nthe middle of a speech for a bathroom break.

laughing

DarkC
I see you know that show, eh? stick out tongue

GCG
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.