i just read this AMAZING book that i found hiding in the back of the library shelves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
ok this may sound totally uniteresting but i have never read a better book in my life
it's called"no easy answers:the truth behind death at columbine"
It is the most insightful book ever written. It starts off about columbine but then it goes on to tell of how nobody really cared about anything but how they looked(the sherif,mayor) and that they had crap effforts and that although people were painting a bpicture of a beautiful school where no wrong could go on it was a huge place of torment and it talks about his friendship with them since grade school yada yada...tis' amazing...

quick quote:If a guy was acting in te columbine drama program, he was automatically labeled a "drama ***." Not only was he not playing sports-which was what normal guys were supposed to do at comlubine, but he was into that fine arts crap! The bullies found any weakness they could and went after it. I was a wuss because I wasn't in sports, I was gay because I liked theatre. Then when I was in debate class they said "oh you must be smart" huh huh huh." Apparently they thought calling someone smart was an insult.

this is by far the best book and it goes not only into detail abouyt columbine but its a detailed description about how life is outside the other "sugar coated" thoguhts and descriptions. Tell me if you have read it and i would stake my liffe that out of 10 people who read it 9 will love it. brookes brown and rob merrit wrote it (by the way)

masterkit
That sounds cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.