CIA Controversy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Octagon
i know Raz made the official conspiricy thread, but this is based more on the CIA

here's a six part video of secrets in CIA

http://files.filefront.com/Archivezip/;4146691;;/fileinfo.html

i haven't watched all of it yet, so i cant say much for now.

if u have 56k it'll take about 30 min to d/l. cable and dsl should take like 5 min.

enjoy, and discuss.

Dr. Octagon
"the driver of the truck, we knew where he stopped to have breakfast on his route, we wanted him to take a few extra minutes...so we can put cement powder into the milk supply...we declared war on school children, that shouldn't be the policy of the United States government"

Part 3 of CIA vid Cuba: Havana

hmmm i watched 3 parts and it's just history in the perspective of ex CIA members. kinda interesting.

Darth Revan
CIA=Criminals In Action yes

Dr. Octagon
anyone else watch it?

Deano
most of them are criminals. they would be alot better off in the mafia.

Capt_Fantastic
The CIA was founded by Nazis.

Tptmanno1
and evil lizard people...

Capt_Fantastic
Seriously, it was. The CIA was founded by former Nazis, captured during the war.

Deano
The Illuminati structure is one of pyramids within bigger pyramids within still bigger pyramids until you reach the one that encompasses all the others. It is like Russian dolls, one inside the other.

Look at any organisation today, a bank, business, university, government, whatever, and you will see that it is structured as a compartmentalised pyramid. The person who sits behind the counter in a bank will not know what their branch manager is deciding or planning, and the manager, in turn, will not know what is happening at regional level, and they will not know what is being planned at national level, and on it goes.

The only people who know the true plans and agenda of that bank are the handful at the top of the pyramid who know how all the innocent, individual, contributions by people employed by the bank fit together. The overwhelming majority of employees, including those in agencies like the CIA and FBI, have no idea what the big picture is because they are compartmentalised from what is going on elsewhere at their own level, let alone at higher and higher levels.

Dr. Octagon
did anyone watch the vids?

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Seriously, it was. The CIA was founded by former Nazis, captured during the war.
and what logic is behind that?

Dr. Octagon
so...did anyone watch it?

Deano
im gonna watch it 2moro
i will respond asap

ElectricBugaloo
there were other things that were much like the CIA before World War II... then they were folded into one larger agency known as the CIA

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
and what logic is behind that?

Because, for a very long time, Nazi intelligence was superior to the Allied Intelligence agencies. Nasa was also headed up by former Nazi scientists.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
They WERE efficient and ruthless. Perfect for covert operations.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Deano
The Illuminati structure is one of pyramids within bigger pyramids within still bigger pyramids until you reach the one that encompasses all the others. It is like Russian dolls, one inside the other.

Look at any organisation today, a bank, business, university, government, whatever, and you will see that it is structured as a compartmentalised pyramid. The person who sits behind the counter in a bank will not know what their branch manager is deciding or planning, and the manager, in turn, will not know what is happening at regional level, and they will not know what is being planned at national level, and on it goes.

The only people who know the true plans and agenda of that bank are the handful at the top of the pyramid who know how all the innocent, individual, contributions by people employed by the bank fit together. The overwhelming majority of employees, including those in agencies like the CIA and FBI, have no idea what the big picture is because they are compartmentalised from what is going on elsewhere at their own level, let alone at higher and higher levels.

I see with the "official conspiracy thread" going down the tubes Deano has decided to take his shit and post it everywhere else

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
I see with the "official conspiracy thread" going down the tubes Deano has decided to take his shit and post it everywhere else

try to stay on topic. what did u think of the vids?

RedAlertv2
downloading as I speak

Dr. Octagon
ok.

Dr. Octagon
bump*

Cyd

Dr. Octagon
just click on the click, click on 'download now' then click on one of the servers to download from...shouldn't be complicated.

Dr. Octagon
bumppp

Deano
if i created this thread, it would of been closed and i would of been told to post in the conspiracy thread

Clovie
I wish there was no conspiracy sad

Imperial_Samura
Now that would be the biggest conspiracy of all. Not sure what that means, but eh (I bet you can all tell I didn't bother looking at the first page, and as such have no idea what the CIA controversy is)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.