Classic Juggernaut vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, i thought i heard someone say that these 2 fought once and Apocalypse won around the 90's in a Hulk comic but it was later found to be false. So, alright, Apocalypse has beat down the Hulk with ease, but how would he fair against the Unstoppable Juggernaut?

Classic Juggernaut (well written)

VS

90's Apocalypse (well written)

Who wins?

Xplosive
Apocalypse takes this.

JirK
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse takes this.

dude, they both fight forever. apoc is stronger but can become tired over centuries of fighting juggs. he needs to throw him into space so he can hibernate so when juggs returns, he can continue.

i personally dont believe throwing someone in space to win is the most wussy, pussy, piece of shit thing i have heard people say in forums. sure i say that in what i said, but i acknowledge the fight is not over.

JirK
Apocalypse takes this.

dude, they both fight forever. apoc is stronger but can become tired over centuries of fighting juggs. he needs to throw him into space so he can hibernate so when juggs returns, he can continue.

iff i really really had to pick, i would say apoc cause no amount of physical strength can scratch him let alone break him.

i personally dont believe throwing someone in space to win is the most wussy, pussy, piece of shit thing i have heard people say in forums. sure i say that in what i said, but i acknowledge the fight is not over.

Xplosive
Originally posted by JirK

iff i really really had to pick, i would say apoc cause no amount of physical strength can scratch him let alone break him.

No, look what War-Hulk did to Juggernaut, Apocalypse would do the same thing, probably even worse, he is a bad match for Juggernaut.

JirK
No, look what War-Hulk did to Juggernaut, Apocalypse would do the same thing, probably even worse, he is a bad match for Juggernaut.

what did he do? send him flying, hit him really hard. all im saying is that juggernaut cannaot be harmed. war hulk is soposed to be hulk at his max, but still couldnt scratch the juggernaut let alone break him. apoc is stronger but they would need a long time to fight. apocalypse does not have unlimited endurance like juggernaut but he has a lot. neither would harm each other, neither have the power. i have a really tough time believing that a physically powered person could harm apoc or juggs and i know that each of them would leave a fight as "i sent him flying far, i won." no it will be like " that son of a ***** will be back." nwither are a pussy so they will want it to be to the death and death is something that is unachieveable.

kgkg
and since when did Apc show Hulk like strength?

Even Angry Hulk can’t take down Jugs

King KAM
Originally posted by kgkg

They arent convincing anyone but themselves, just let them talk....

masterbruce
Originally posted by King KAM
They arent convincing anyone but themselves, just let them talk....

haha laughing

JirK

you seriously have to be kidding. apocalypse has more physical strength than just about anyone. his power is "incalcuable as i recall.

superman302
what did he do? send him flying, hit him really hard. all im saying is that juggernaut cannaot be harmed. war hulk is soposed to be hulk at his max, but still couldnt scratch the juggernaut let alone break him. apoc is stronger but they would need a long time to fight. apocalypse does not have unlimited endurance like juggernaut but he has a lot. neither would harm each other, neither have the power. i have a really tough time believing that a physically powered person could harm apoc or juggs and i know that each of them would leave a fight as "i sent him flying far, i won." no it will be like " that son of a ***** will be back." nwither are a pussy so they will want it to be to the death and death is something that is unachieveable.

Im pretty sure he knocked him out

Mainstream
you seriously have to be kidding. apocalypse has more physical strength than just about anyone. his power is "incalcuable as i recall.

indeed...he can become as strong as he wants...virtually...as Xavier said in the Xmen legends 2 trailer..."he has immense power beyond compersion."

JirK
oh ya and something that just might, jught might possible show that apoc has way above strength then the hulk is in war hulk. before turning him into war, apocalypse's metal tube that goes from his back to his elbow held the hulk at his mercy. just think about if he had got him in a headlock with his arm.

Mainstream
oh ya and something that just might, jught might possible show that apoc has way above strength then the hulk is in war hulk. before turning him into war, apocalypse's metal tube that goes from his back to his elbow held the hulk at his mercy. just think about if he had got him in a headlock with his arm.

Apoc could crush him or at least throw him into an ocean.

JirK
i want to pose a hypothetical question. if they were both locked in a room made with walls made from some unknown material that is truely invulnerable. the only way to win is to be the onlyone alive. the room is 500ft tall/wide/long. who can kill the other first?

Mainstream
kill Apocalypse...you must be joking....evil cannot be destroyed.

jinzin

probabaly when he choked him out..... or put a huge dent in classic juggy's armor for talking back to im...

Mainstream
"Submit, come cleave unto me and know the joy of eternal darkness"

-Apocalypse

JirK
Originally posted by Mainstream
kill Apocalypse...you must be joking....evil cannot be destroyed.

yes your right. it is just as equally true if said about juggernaut. he cannot be killed.

Mainstream
yes your right. it is just as equally true if said about juggernaut. he cannot be killed.

they'd fight forever...just like good most always fight evil.

Metalmanx
I think Juggernaut would eventually take it.

After 5329 years of fighting, that is.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
apoc wou;d easily overcome juggie. he has access to magic, also is strong ( like hulk limitlessly). created war that kicked juggie to within an inch of his life. apoc im afraid

olympian
An inch of his life?

Wha did he do besides overcoming Juggernaut`s motion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.