Onslaught vs doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
wich supreme villan takes it ?
marvel villan onslaught
vs
dc villian doomsday ?

Sentry
Onslaught might take his armor off, but he will evetually die. Many times over.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Sentry
Onslaught might take his armor off, but he will evetually die. Many times over.

You meant Doomsday. Onslaught wins.

Juntai
which doomsday are we talking about?
Hunter Prey doomsday? Probably his sickest version.
If it's that doomsday, he'd fall down a couple of times, but not much else. On the other hand, he doesnt really have the tools to beat Onslaught either

The MISTER
Originally posted by Juntai
If it's that doomsday, he'd fall down a couple of times, but not much else. On the other hand, he doesnt really have the tools to beat Onslaught either

YEP

Sentry
Originally posted by Juntai

I agree.

Onslaught might kill him a couple times, then it's a stalemate.

Juntai
Originally posted by Sentry
I agree.

Onslaught might kill him a couple times, then it's a stalemate. If it's Hunter Prey Doomsday he won't die from it, he'll adapt on the fly instead. Just like the moment they tried to use sonics on him, and his ears immediatly reacted and closed. At one point he had no way to reach Superman from a range, so he shot out his bones and stabbed him with em and reeled him in. He adapted to the situation on the fly without dying to do it.

legacy92
yea its hunter

yahman
Ooooh imagine how hard it would be to kill that version of Doomsday (Evolved to the point where Onslaught cannot kill him). sad

King KAM
Onslaught woulkdnt kill doomsday, he would mindewipe him and then put his ass in a metal box and shi the metal box to the earths core.

yahman
Originally posted by King KAM
Onslaught woulkdnt kill doomsday, he would mindewipe him and then put his ass in a metal box and shi the metal box to the earths core.

I don't know. Can't Doomsday heal himself from such an attack. He healed himself from a lobotomy in the cartoon. smile

King KAM
Originally posted by yahman
I don't know. Can't Doomsday heal himself from such an attack. He healed himself from a lobotomy in the cartoon. smile
cartoon......

SHUDDUP!

yahman
Originally posted by King KAM
cartoon......

SHUDDUP!

Yeh i know ..... embarrasment

masterbruce
this is what happens

Doomsday and Onslaught battle for a bit, then Doomsday cracks Onslaught's armor, turning him into pure psionic energy in which case either is helpless against the other (I'm convinced Onslaught won't be able to use any psychic attacks against Doomsday)

stalemate, unless of course Doomsday evolves capability to fight pure energy, which he may have (he beat a being of pure energy, stated in the hunter/prey issue)

yahman
Originally posted by masterbruce
this is what happens

Doomsday and Onslaught battle for a bit, then Doomsday cracks Onslaught's armor, turning him into pure psionic energy in which case either is helpless against the other (I'm convinced Onslaught won't be able to use any psychic attacks against Doomsday)

stalemate, unless of course Doomsday evolves capability to fight pure energy, which he may have (he beat a being of pure energy, stated in the hunter/prey issue)

How did he beat the Radiant or whatever it was called ?

Fanboy
Doomsday possesses the ability to develop a Resistance to any power, element, energy source that is how he killed the Radiant he cancelled him out.

yahman
Originally posted by Fanboy
Doomsday possesses the ability to develop a Resistance to any power, element, energy source that is how he killed the Radiant he cancelled him out.

Bloody hell !!!!!!!!!!

How does the Hunter Prey Doomsday differ from the one used in OWAW continuity?

masterbruce
Hunter Prey Doomsday was sent to the end of time

OWAW Doomsday seemed pretty much the same as the one that killed superman

yahman
Originally posted by masterbruce
Hunter Prey Doomsday was sent to the end of time

OWAW Doomsday seemed pretty much the same as the one that killed superman

I heard it was a clone .... or an evil twin or something smile

JirK
i dont care who wins, that would be a sweet fight. doomsday is the hulk on crack with the inability to die. onslaught is xavier, magneto, and xman put together, thats a crazy fight and very evenly matched.

gautam
wats OWAW?

Jargon343
Originally posted by gautam
wats OWAW?

Was wondering the same thing.

As far as I know its been the same Doomsday the whole time. He was sent to the end of time at the end of Hunter/Prey, but Brainiac went into the future and saved him at the last minute in The Doomsday Wars. Doomsday ended up locked in a stasis device which kept him partially teleported between four teleport chambers, until Imperiex attacked and they let him loose to fight him. Imperiex melted him down to his bones but he grew back (I believe with some help from Lex Luthor.

Since then all of his appearances have had him intelligent. Most recently he helped Superman in a fight against Gog, in which Superman died. Doomsday battled Gog for more than a hundred years (a couple of decades of which were spent tunnelling through miles and miles of reinforced granite to get to were Gog was hiding) at which point an old and weary Gog offered him the chance to go back in time and save Superman..at the cost of becoming a monster again.

He hasn't been seen since then but I think it's safe to say that he's back to mindless Doomsday again.

Hunter/Prey never exactly said that Doomsday could evolve on the fly. His ears closed up when Supes tried to use Sonics on him, but Doomsday has been in many fights and has died many times before, so it's possible that he developed that ability long ago. His shooting claws could have developed after his first fight with Superman (Supes was flying around in that fight too).

legacy92

wannabe
Originally posted by Fanboy
Sounds as if Doomsday has the ultimate "deus ex machina" power...how boring!!! yawn

I'm not sure, but couldn't Onslaught just try to absorb Doomsday???

yahman
Originally posted by Jargon343
Was wondering the same thing.

As far as I know its been the same Doomsday the whole time. He was sent to the end of time at the end of Hunter/Prey, but Brainiac went into the future and saved him at the last minute in The Doomsday Wars. Doomsday ended up locked in a stasis device which kept him partially teleported between four teleport chambers, until Imperiex attacked and they let him loose to fight him. Imperiex melted him down to his bones but he grew back (I believe with some help from Lex Luthor.

Since then all of his appearances have had him intelligent. Most recently he helped Superman in a fight against Gog, in which Superman died. Doomsday battled Gog for more than a hundred years (a couple of decades of which were spent tunnelling through miles and miles of reinforced granite to get to were Gog was hiding) at which point an old and weary Gog offered him the chance to go back in time and save Superman..at the cost of becoming a monster again.

He hasn't been seen since then but I think it's safe to say that he's back to mindless Doomsday again.

Hunter/Prey never exactly said that Doomsday could evolve on the fly. His ears closed up when Supes tried to use Sonics on him, but Doomsday has been in many fights and has died many times before, so it's possible that he developed that ability long ago. His shooting claws could have developed after his first fight with Superman (Supes was flying around in that fight too).

Cheers mate that hepls alot

OWAW = Our World at War. smile

leonheartmm
onslaught takes this one

wolverine8888
onslaught would own domday in no time at all

Jargon343
Originally posted by wannabe
Sounds as if Doomsday has the ultimate "deus ex machina" power...how boring!!! yawn

I'm not sure, but couldn't Onslaught just try to absorb Doomsday???

Maybe. He can be killed, but his body has to be destroyed. Remember that he's a bad guy, not a good guy, so being insanely powerful is okay big grin . If any good guy had the Heart of the Universe it would be cheesey, but since Thanos has it, it's a challenge.

Jargon343
Originally posted by wolverine8888
onslaught would own domday in no time at all

Says you, but you seem to be under the impression that Wolverine would stand a chance against Doomsday as well.

Spelljammer
Onslaught doesn't have to KILL Doomsday, what makes you always assume death is the only way to victory?

Onslaught has psychokinetics correct? He'll just shutdown Doomsday's brain and then he'll just be a big pile of invunerible, immortal bones and armour. Class dismissed.

Alternateivly, he could throw Doomsday so far into space with psychokinetics he's no longer a priority.

The trick to defeating Doomsday is not thinking "how can i kill him?" but rather "how can i get rid of him?"

EDIT: Onslught cannot absorb Doomsday, Doomsday is not a mutant.

Jargon343
Eh, people have tried shutting his brain down before, it hasn't worked. Brainiac and Waverider both tried it. Besides, it couldn't be that easy anyway; if it was, every comic that ever featured Onslaught would be over after three pages, with every character in it braindead.

Throwing him into space might work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.