Mace vs. Billiba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Realist
a classic master vs. apprentice duel.

I think this could be a difficult one. Same saber style, both psychologically attached to the other at a deep level. Mace would be reserved, but billiba would give it her all.

Tangible God
Who the hell is Billiba?

Darth_Glentract
Mace's apprentice. I haven't read Shatterpoint, but didn't they fight and he won in that book?

Kam Solusar
Depa Billiba, mace apprentice? one of the only 3 to master vaapad.

Kam Solusar
any ways, mace wins he was the master and the second best with a saber in the order after Yoda

Jedi Realist
James take into consideration the factors

Jedi Realist
and you could argue that vaapad mastered her if you've read shatterpoint. oh wait i've still got to lend you that one:-)

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Jedi Realist
a classic master vs. apprentice duel.

I think this could be a difficult one. Same saber style, both psychologically attached to the other at a deep level. Mace would be reserved, but billiba would give it her all.

Can you prove that Depa would put everything in the fight? If Mace needed to, he would fight to the level required to defeat her.

Jedi Realist
Depa would put her all, because while she mastered Vaapad, she didn't have to the level that she could limit her power with it. Read Shatterpoint

ok pumpkin?:-)

Darth_Glentract
Don't say gay things like that to me. Ok.

Jedi Realist
lol gay? are you insecure at the word pumpkin?

ROTFLMJAO

Darth_Glentract
No, but after being attacked by gays on two different occasions, I have a thing about people saying gay things towards me. For all you know, I could be some child molester who rape's goats when he can't find any kids.

Jedi Realist
Even if you were, the force is my ally. You don't scare me.

sorry to have offended you *bows*

Kam Solusar
Arron seriously, stop it or everyone round here will hate you

Jedi Realist
then hate me they will. but i will tone it down if you so wish it *bows*

Captain REX
Yeah, I don't predict too great things for this person... messed

Anyway, I would go with Master Windu. Depa was a Master on the Council herself, but she did not master Vaapad, only learned it. Same with Sora Bulq. Mace Windu defeated them both, even if they didn't die at his hands.

Tangible God
True.

Will the real Mace Windu please stand up!?

Darth Avis
i like sitting. (hint hint)

Deus Ex
This has been done before many times.

Search option, top right of the screen.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Deus Ex
This has been done before many times.

Search option, top right of the screen.

The search works 50% of the time..

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Mace's apprentice. I haven't read Shatterpoint, but didn't they fight and he won in that book?
Depa won but only because Mace didn't have the heart to hurt his old apprentice. If it came donw to a real fight Mace would win for sure, no doubt about it.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by darthsith19
Depa won but only because Mace didn't have the heart to hurt his old apprentice. If it came donw to a real fight Mace would win for sure, no doubt about it.

Definately. He was doing everything he could to not hurt her. He even took a hit so he could get close enough to disarm her.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Definately. He was doing everything he could to not hurt her. He even took a hit so he could get close enough to disarm her.

WoW! You and darthsith19 actualy agree on somthing!

Deus Ex
Well, it's a pretty straightforward fact. When it comes to number games and inferences, he and I don' always see eye to eye. See the ROTJ Luke versus AOTC Anakin thread.

Admiral Akbar
Mainly everyone agrees on straight foward facts.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Mainly everyone agrees on straight foward facts.

I wish that were true, but there are exceptions.

Fishy
Yeah I don't agree in a real fight Anakin would walk in and cut off Mace his arm so that Mace could be shot by lightning from Sidious.

Admiral Akbar
Mace would have lived if he trusted the force not his feelings. But then again, there would be no movie if Mace did.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Mace would have lived if he trusted the force not his feelings. But then again, there would be no movie if Mace did.

Mace should have killed Anakin and Sidious and then Lucas should have moved clones of them in. When it comes to overall "logic" ROTS is quite stupid imho. At least it would be stupid when the OT films weren't there...

Fishy
If the OT wasn't there than what happened in ROTS would have been one of the most idiotic events in SW..

Actually it still is, but at least now we know why... And we can say its destiny instead of idiotic behaviour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.