What the hell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
So i had this soda right, I walk away for a second to fix my hair cause im highlighting it black, and i come back like 5 minutes later and the ****ing soda is flat? What the hell....

nick1811
UNBELIEVABLE!! wacko

zac_j
flat soda. disgusting. if mine goes flat, i trade sodas with my brother.

Ronny
dude its like HUGE its one of those really big soda, and its all just flat blink welcome to the twilight zone *****

Ronny
Originally posted by zac_j
flat soda. disgusting. if mine goes flat, i trade sodas with my brother. disgust I wish i had a brother with a soda

bardock
god must hate you j/k

eggmayo
Maybe the room you were in has too much oxygen.

Raven Guardia
is it hot in your house?

Merdelian
Originally posted by Ronny
So i had this soda right, I walk away for a second to fix my hair cause im highlighting it black, and i come back like 5 minutes later and the ****ing soda is flat? What the hell....
And what brand was this?

Ronny
Its actually pretty normal in here 76.5 degrees is what the thingy says, and its pepsi

EGGY! D00d WHAT THE HELL i havent talked to you in like 50009 years

Merdelian
Originally posted by eggmayo
Maybe the room you were in has too much oxygen.
Then she'd feel a bit of mild euphoria and lightheadedness. laughing out loud

DarkC
Originally posted by Ronny
Its actually pretty normal in here 76.5 degrees is what the thingy says, and its pepsi

EGGY! D00d WHAT THE HELL i havent talked to you in like 50009 years
Oh, I would've made Butterbeer with it. Flat Pepsi/Coke's good for it.

Neo_Version 7
It might've been opened already or something. Coz I once bought a a bottle of coke from the supermarket and opened it to find out it went flat. erm

DarkC
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
It might've been opened already or something. Coz I once bought a a bottle of coke from the supermarket and opened it to find out it went flat. erm
Never happened to me before. I personally like flat Sprite better than new Sprite. But hey, it's just me.

Neo_Version 7
I don't really mind if it's flat or not. As long as it's really, really cold. yes

DarkC
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I don't really mind if it's flat or not. As long as it's really, really cold. yes
Yeah, definitely. Very, very cold.
http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/images/Diet.jpg

Neo_Version 7
Yes, emphasis on very. yes

DarkC
I've never mastered the trick of filling it all the way up the bubble cover.

Neo_Version 7
I'm not surprised. It requires a great deal of precision. yes

DarkC
Yeah. erm

Wickerman
i love you no expression

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.